Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 2)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Res....hopin fr da best....

Tu jo gayi toh sona hoga yeh jahaan...
Pheeki pheeki hogi saari yeh daastan
Tumse judi hai har khushi, tere bina kya hai yahaan
Chaahein tumhein hum maange tumhe
Sun le dua yeh aasman....

Chote chote khwaabon ko aa jodenge...
Yeh bhi vaada na tumhein ab chodenge...
Jeena chaahe phir tere liye aankhein na pherenge...
Saansein meri tu le le bhale, ab na tumhein jaane denge....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--preetgurtiInfinitedreams

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to writeROFL......dont mindWink

Edited by maanmishti - 06 January 2011 at 8:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--Infinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
kisko choonege maan..
 keya dege sath mann ka pyar..

wow maa aur bacha dono achaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....well, aisa honi chahi thi.. warna cvs hume keya logic dekha thi..
but cvs ne to khatre main dal diya maan ko.. maan jo geet ko bachane ki leye fiysla liya tha jo bilkul sahi b thi. osse fiysla ki wajase ab maan ko geet se kuan bachaye ga.. is hp express ko humesha mu karne ki bimari hainLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....bar bar geet maan ko geet ki naraj gi ki sath gojarna parta hain.. poor maanOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... i m so sad for him now..
waise geet agar tumhe explenation chahiye maan se ki kue maan  tumhe chuna tha, then hum tumhe tumhari sari sawal ki jawab denge ov.. pure medical knowledge ki sathLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... bas bechara maan ko chor do.. aur jaldi se osse saadi karlo..

aah! brij.. ye brij ku wapas aayii.. ye to chali gayi thi na.. Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
acha hoa ab maan ki hathose brij nahi bachega..apni maut ko khud invite kia hain isne..
par main caho maan brij ko nahi mare kuki maan ki hath brij jaisa kamina ki khoon se lal nahi hona chaheye..Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. but i want to see him died..
hope for best..all izz well...
love u all
 reea..

Edited by reea88 - 06 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786eminentravenheartadoremevirgorickks--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
res.........(I hope geet does not suffer a miscarriasge due to the whole fiasco that occured upon her???) Angry

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 06 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
happy birthday preeto
NAGS...I told its going to be mriacle and only miracle...with TRP numbers they dont have capacity to take big risk such as MC.....so enjoy yhis M....

so gabbar was right....she meant if we will save baby now.....Geet will not survive either....its was not who to choose between 2.....but phele baar Cvs did good job in keeping secret for dya not leaking in thru FB pics and SBS ....even after such a big virtual backlash everyhwere....

Transition from trauma to All is well is always too abrupt in Geet....aaj vo hospital main cirtical thi....kal vo dance karegi....kya yaar...thodhe to time do...ANi is one masterpiece...abhi bhabhi...maut se ladke aayi aur...parti ki fikar hai.....only alein left with brain is MSK...Geet ki security ki kisko firkar hee nahi...Dadi aur Geet to suru se pagal the....

I am disappointed too....agar yeh log mujhe disappoint ker dete hai.....jo sachi badi baat hai....yunki mujhe koi bhi maneet epi acha laghai...
ek deen hospital main baby vs geet....
.doossre deen sangeet....
.vah vah

Edited by kuls11 - 06 January 2011 at 10:18am

ravenhearteminentadoremevirgomysterygurl1427

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Love makes us strong but, it also makes us vulnerable n human. BD got the dialogue right today that he got wrong yesterday - choice was whether to jeopardize Geet's life to save both or save Geet n lose the baby. Maan's instinctual choice was Geet. Maan can exist in a world where Geet rejects him, but not one where she does not exist. As a mother she may not grasp this but, the possessive lover in her will comprehend this in parallel situation. A truly powerful love story is about overcoming the obstacles that arise between two hearts more so then those placed/imposed by society. Thank you for continuing to maintain this precept in this lovestory

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 January 2011 at 6:07pm

ravenhearteminentLavZInfinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Well the turnaround from yesterday's dialogue was good.

They ended Geet/Baby life-in-danger track rather abruptly. How can you get discharged so fast from the hospital after being so close to  the death's door?  The Dr. also went ahead gave Geet clean chit to attend the Sangeet.   Probably now we will get to see a guilt ridden Maan  too ashamed to face Geet.  This guy has set way too high standards for himself.  Welcome to the Human world, Maan.

I don't think Geet will be upset when she comes to know about Maan's decision. Well, she shouldn't in normal scheme of things.  Afterall, she would have done the same if she was asked to choose between Maan & Baby's life - in fact she has done it already by visiting HP for Rashika's case.

NE looks anorexic.   Rjun like Brij would have been interesting to watch had they showed us what he is exactly upto.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--adoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well the turnaround from yesterday's dialogue was good.

They ended Geet/Baby life-in-danger track rather abruptly. How can you get discharged so fast from the hospital after being so close to  the death's door?  The Dr. also went ahead gave Geet clean chit to attend the Sangeet.   Probably now we will get to see a guilt ridden Maan  too ashamed to face Geet.  This guy has set way too high standards for himself.  Welcome to the Human world, Maan.

I don't think Geet will be upset when she comes to know about Maan's decision. Well, she shouldn't in normal scheme of things.  Afterall, she would have done the same if she was asked to choose between Maan & Baby's life - in fact she has done it already by visiting HP for Rashika's case.

NE looks anorexic.   Rjun like Brij would have been interesting to watch had they showed us what he is exactly upto.....
i agree with u.. this doctor don't know anything.. first she put maan in dillima that he had to choice geet between them. then when geet just come concious the doctor gave her discharge... what type of doctor she is? now, if  geet will mu to maan then she's responsible for this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index