Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 19)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello

Hi Shivu, Thought of saying hi now itself. I will not be able to come later in the night today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Now I understand where Shivu disappeared to. She went to watch GC. Dancing It is just me getting happy on your behalf. So, when you come back , you have homework to do. Following is the quiz question I posed today. So far, no one got it right. Try and see if you can crack it without any cheating......

Quiz Question for the Day:

What is the first song to be ever pictured on Geet & Maan?

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Welcome Tinku in Idiotz Phamily...Tinku is wrist Taveez of Geet....

@ Preeto - Happy Birthday jaanu....Tinku did her miracle...

Today's episode was brilliant superb, full of emotions...pain, happiness, love, concern, care....
When you love someone, you cares every single thing of his/hers's....MSK loves Geet so much that the baby is not his, but because baby is soul of Geet that he by himself so attached...isse kehte hain pyaar ke pyaar se bhi pyaar kurna...

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Humey pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir hum se
Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
humey pyaar hai sirf tum se

It wasn't difficult for him to chose Geet over baby, but cause he knows how Geet put her life in danger for the baby that he wished to God that he wouldn't had to answer the question of Doc...he knows his decision wouldn't wrong, but still he was so guilty for Geet..when he cried I cried, when he smiled I smiled...what a beautiful smile he had on his face after knowing that both mom and baby were fine...loved it :)...loved it how he hugged Dadi...very nice scene...

Loved MaanEet convo in hospital room..loved Geet dialogue about baby " mammta ka yeh waqt hi aisa hota hai, apne se zyada apne bache ki fikkar hoti hai"...after I heard this dialogue it reminded me the day, when I had lil argue with Pari about miscarriage...Vinu was there, and first time I told him that Vinu I really didn't wanted miscarriage, and he was like "munidarling who told you about miscarriage? There would be no miscarriage" And I told him that Vinu I am mother and could felt the pain of losing the baby" and he told me " I understand, so no
worries"....sorry I am getting lil emotional here...mother, child, women most sensitive topics for me, and I think for most of us...when I was 17-18 even that time I could felt the pain of 1 mother, and understood the relation...anyways very beautiful, touchy scene, Drashti was too good...

Loved the preparation, and today first time I liked Anwesha and her smile...jub aapke charo oor sub acha ho toh aapko hur cheez achi lagti hai...AAA battery scene was cute...

MSK had expanded the security, good...loved his convo with Daadi..,they both understand the importance of eachother in eachother life....they know the value of eachother...loved it how he said that Geet brought shine in his stone heart...

Oyeeeeee mhara Brij aa gaya, and bring the brain back as well, now he doesn't wanna do anything and waiting for the right time, good good plz bring ur right time after wedding....

I am rating today's episode 12/10, 2 marks extra for Maan & Geet convo to eachother, to God, to Daadi...brilliant...all were superb...

Thanks CV's for such a lovely episode....you guys morethan trp's cares about fan's and viewers feeling...today from my core of the heart I bless you guys a successful show, and ton of awards, cause you cares about us, woh bhi dil se....keep rocking.....

Mhara Tinku rocked.....kal phamily mein aaya aur aaj kar gaya dhamaal...

Muniza

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Yeah!!!! it was a real difficult question, Maa ya bachha,
both are equally importtnant............
hmmmm both are safe now,
but could not take the guilt Maan had when Geet was speaking about Baby............he felt so low.............
i wonder how Geet would or should react...................

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lakshmi86

Hi,

Yeah!!!! it was a real difficult question, Maa ya bachha,
both are equally importtnant............
hmmmm both are safe now,
but could not take the guilt Maan had when Geet was speaking about Baby............he felt so low.............
i wonder how Geet would or should react...................

I am so agree, but i know when Geet would find out, she will definitely touch by his choice, and she will definitely react opposite of his thought, she will prove him wrong...

Muniza

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
HELLoooo Everyone!!!

Wow I just now, got the time to peek in and say HI ...(pretty late I know!! & can't stay either... )

Anyway today's episode was remarkably dramatic. Sad that Maan is feeling guilty, but this just shows how much he is in Love with Geet. I'm hoping Geet figures out his hesitation, and reassures him that every thing is fine.. 

Boy was it a relief to see a even faint smile on Maan's face upon hearing the good news! I love that bit.... & I loved how they decked up Khurrana Mansion with the green and yellow-amazing!
I bet Maan would die to see the happiness on Geet's face upon seeing the decorations.

Oh hey wait a minute..I thought Brij was going to immediately leave town?? Why is he back?? New mauka..new plan-I guess.

Ok what happened to the Chalo chalo chalooooo -girls???LOL Holiday I guess...LOL

oh yes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETOOOO!!!

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Now I understand where Shivu disappeared to. She went to watch GC. Dancing It is just me getting happy on your behalf. So, when you come back , you have homework to do. Following is the quiz question I posed today. So far, no one got it right. Try and see if you can crack it without any cheating......

Quiz Question for the Day:

What is the first song to be ever pictured on Geet & Maan?

Hey another question?? I love trivia questions especially about Maaneet!!! LOL

Ok am I allowed to post answer here??? Well I hope so...Smile

Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba... in Amritsar when they both part ways.
It was the first ever song on them, then it was Kurban Hua-which they made history with!!!Star

Alright Sri, where's my trophy?? LOL

sksg

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
One more thing I forgot to mention ...Geet's first dialogue..."meiney samjha meri toh chutti hogaee..."
(something along those lines)...I love Geet's little humor even at that state..

Ok gals I'm off to bed! Good Night/morning/afternoonLOL

craziekudi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index