Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 17)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13159

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Nags where are youConfused


Me here ...........with you!!  Network issues there...so I am here!!Wink

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry


I HATE the hair dent thing toooooooooo...and I miss the MASIVE MAAN of HP!!!


I know yaar koi kuch karo uske balon mein dent kyu hai....Aur pls isko kuch khilao aur pilao....Kamzor ho gaya hai becharaCry


I know........Bechara....muje lagta hian muje jaana chaahiye uske paas....acha khaana banake kilaoongi usse...phat se vazan badh jaega!!
LOL


Yes chalo chalo chaloooooooo Sab chalthe hai sath main
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Nags where are youConfused


Me here ...........with you!!  Network issues there...so I am here!!Wink


Awwww.....Try karo me waiting for uSmile


Edited by rickks - 06 January 2011 at 2:33pm
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 10790

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry


I HATE the hair dent thing toooooooooo...and I miss the MASIVE MAAN of HP!!!


I know yaar koi kuch karo uske balon mein dent kyu hai....Aur pls isko kuch khilao aur pilao....Kamzor ho gaya hai becharaCry


I know........Bechara....muje lagta hian muje jaana chaahiye uske paas....acha khaana banake kilaoongi usse...phat se vazan badh jaega!!
LOL
 
even i dont like his present haircut...i wish he reverts to the one he had in HP...
 
and i am not surprised that GC has become all skinny...ek to overwork due to channel's stupid decision...upar se debina is not here to take care of him...
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry


I HATE the hair dent thing toooooooooo...and I miss the MASIVE MAAN of HP!!!


I know yaar koi kuch karo uske balon mein dent kyu hai....Aur pls isko kuch khilao aur pilao....Kamzor ho gaya hai becharaCry


I know........Bechara....muje lagta hian muje jaana chaahiye uske paas....acha khaana banake kilaoongi usse...phat se vazan badh jaega!!
LOL
 
even i dont like his present haircut...i wish he reverts to the one he had in HP...
 
and i am not surprised that GC has become all skinny...ek to overwork due to channel's stupid decision...upar se debina is not here to take care of him...


I know par i think since its hair cut aathe aathe hi aayegi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
These guys totally know how to create an ambianceDay Dreaming hamesha they make you gape looking at the screenShocked

Loved the Sangeet Decor .....It was DREAMYDay Dreaming



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 2245

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by sksg

Hello Everyone. You can find my take for today at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583479


Brilliant as always Sri...loved it!!Clap 

Answer: Kurbaan Huwa


Both doesn't have to be in the same frame. No, you must go way back to HP to get the correct answer.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 2245

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by sksg

Hello Everyone. You can find my take for today at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583479


Hey Sri.....welcome ji welcome


Hi Viji. Do you think there will another tiff in future over the choice Maan had to make today?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index