Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 16)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13186

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Hello Everyone. You can find my take for today at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583479


Brilliant as always Sri...loved it!!Clap 

Answer: Kurbaan Huwa

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry


I HATE the hair dent thing toooooooooo...and I miss the MASIVE MAAN of HP!!!


I know yaar koi kuch karo uske balon mein dent kyu hai....Aur pls isko kuch khilao aur pilao....Kamzor ho gaya hai becharaCry
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13186

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???


I think this will be a non-issue... Geet knows that Maan cannot live without her.....if they show an MU...then that will really be dumb.   Maan really did not have any choice!!
  As Savi says...Maan, himself sets his STANDARD way too high...for a mere MAN....more on the DEITY level!!


love u...nags for this reply


Always babes....always making sense...right??Wink


Tu toh meri Rancho hai re....Sensible and Smart


Don't forget CREATIVE and BEAUTIFUL too!!
LOL


Woh kya hotha nags????Ouch Confused LOL


Viju...Yeh wohi hota hain jab tu SHEESHE mein dekh ti hain!!Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Nags where are youConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???


I think this will be a non-issue... Geet knows that Maan cannot live without her.....if they show an MU...then that will really be dumb.   Maan really did not have any choice!!
  As Savi says...Maan, himself sets his STANDARD way too high...for a mere MAN....more on the DEITY level!!


love u...nags for this reply


Always babes....always making sense...right??Wink


Tu toh meri Rancho hai re....Sensible and Smart


Don't forget CREATIVE and BEAUTIFUL too!!
LOL


Woh kya hotha nags????Ouch Confused LOL


Viju...Yeh wohi hota hain jab tu SHEESHE mein dekh ti hain!!Wink


Good OneLOL ROFL



Edited by rickks - 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 10790

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
now...i cant wait for the 10th....
i really wish maan wud come out of guilty conscious and enjoy the remaining pre-wedding ceremonies...
 
i feel so sorry for maan...he cannot relax and enjoy the days...first he was worried that someone came in geet's room, then the panic that he mite lose geet...and finally now guilt conscious for his choice of geet over baby....
 
it is completely true that maan has no fault...but maan cannot let go of the feeling that he betrayed geet's trust...i now really want maan to tell geet the truth...he has done nothing wrong and if geet truly feels for maan then she will understand him...
 
only then can we see maan fully enjoying the sangeet...
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13186

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry


I HATE the hair dent thing toooooooooo...and I miss the MASIVE MAAN of HP!!!


I know yaar koi kuch karo uske balon mein dent kyu hai....Aur pls isko kuch khilao aur pilao....Kamzor ho gaya hai becharaCry


I know........Bechara....muje lagta hian muje jaana chaahiye uske paas....acha khaana banake kilaoongi usse...phat se vazan badh jaega!!
LOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13186

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

now...i cant wait for the 10th....
i really wish maan wud come out of guilty conscious and enjoy the remaining pre-wedding ceremonies...
 
i feel so sorry for maan...he cannot relax and enjoy the days...first he was worried that someone came in geet's room, then the panic that he mite lose geet...and finally now guilt conscious for his choice of geet over baby....
 
it is completely true that maan has no fault...but maan cannot let go of the feeling that he betrayed geet's trust...i now really want maan to tell geet the truth...he has done nothing wrong and if geet truly feels for maan then she will understand him...
 
only then can we see maan fully enjoying the sangeet...
 
 


Hoga babes...zaroor hoga!!
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index