Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 14)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by rickks

Green and Yellow in GHSP means Destruction/Trouble etc Usually associated with something bad happening......And this times Green and Yellow Drapes have been used.....so does that technically mean "DANGER IS STILL LURKING IN THE AIR THIS TIME"

sure viji...as long as that devil brij is loitering freely in KM...danger is not far away...but this time maan will be extra careful....

i hope he puts security cams in KM too...it is now clear that geet is in more danger here than in outhouse...

another thing...now that he knows geet's life is at stake...maan shud chk all the new staff which includes the new cook...

But mujhe lagtha hai kuch  toh hoga...
They wont show such drapes without a reason especially when they are usually very obsessed
with White and Red....This time they have gone for Green and Yellow something is coming up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I think this will be a non-issue... Geet knows that Maan cannot live without her.....if they show an MU...then that will really be dumb.   Maan really did not have any choice!!
  As Savi says...Maan, himself sets his STANDARD way too high...for a mere MAN....more on the DEITY level!!

love u...nags for this reply

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch

Shivi......You should know that we have NO MIND!!!!LOL  There is no issue...its just that I didn't get my DAILY DOSE of VIJUUUUUUUUU!!!OuchWink

Me here....sirf aapke liyeHug

Meri Jaannnnnnnnnnnnnn....meri coffeee..................AGL!!!HugHugHug
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I think this will be a non-issue... Geet knows that Maan cannot live without her.....if they show an MU...then that will really be dumb.   Maan really did not have any choice!!
  As Savi says...Maan, himself sets his STANDARD way too high...for a mere MAN....more on the DEITY level!!

Always babes....always making sense...right??Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Green and Yellow in GHSP means Destruction/Trouble etc Usually associated with something bad happening......And this times Green and Yellow Drapes have been used.....so does that technically mean "DANGER IS STILL LURKING IN THE AIR THIS TIME"
wow wow wow....

viji loved it........Tongue

kya symbolism

Haila......Smile thankoooossss
Mujhe lagtha hai kuch toh hoga...
They wont show such drapes without a reason especially when they are usually very obsessed
with White and Red....This time they have gone for Green and Yellow something is coming up OR AM I READING TOO MUCHConfused

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch

Shivi......You should know that we have NO MIND!!!!LOL  There is no issue...its just that I didn't get my DAILY DOSE of VIJUUUUUUUUU!!!OuchWink

Me here....sirf aapke liyeHug

Meri Jaannnnnnnnnnnnnn....meri coffeee..................AGL!!!HugHugHug

Me Gale LagaoingHugHug

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Always babes....always making sense...right??Wink

Tu toh meri Rancho hai re....Sensible and Smart

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

wow wow wow....

viji loved it........Tongue

kya symbolism

Haila......Smile thankoooossss
Mujhe lagtha hai kuch toh hoga...
with White and Red....This time they have gone for Green and Yellow something is coming up OR AM I READING TOO MUCHConfused

Viju...Green and Yellow are Mehndhi and Sangeet colors too!!!   I agree that something BIG will happen.....either Brij or Arjun phir se vaar kernege!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index