Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 13)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
shibu...i replied to ur question how geet will react wen she will know the truth...do read it on pg 11...

yes...it is immense love for the child that made maan avert his eyes...
the truth is that maan cannot sacrifice geet for the child...but himself wont hesitate to give up his life for the child....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Happy Birthday Preet!!!Party

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583107

MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked
Mommy....u expected the MC????ROFL

u will get it mommy just chill....wait and watch.....it will come when he least expect itConfused

I didn't expect it...because i knew they would go with what the masses wanted...the MIRACLE.  I would have liked to see a challenging tract to have the wedding even after the MC...that would have been super challenging to pull off!!  But...ALAS....i have resigned myself to the Miracle!!!

Patience meri jaan patience .....Kuch na kuch toh hoga hi hogaSmile

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

But mommy just be happy with Gurti at least....

they were phenomenol....

i loved that even after Maan was talkin to god......he didn't once fold his hands in front of him.........that was very consistent....don't ya think???

Agreed that GC was good today....DD ka toh scope bhaut kam tha......very little screen time!!
yes GC was brilliant....

and DD may have gotten little screen space today....but whatever time she did get....she did brilliant as usualTongue

like i told Muniza di last night.....that DD was reshting.......yesterday and today was DD's reshting day......ROFL

DD so rahi hai....she is taking rest Guys....LOL

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch

I am here Yaar...i just came back.....Smile

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I dont know what will happen shiv...But i want Geet to hear it out properly....Ask him to tell the exact scenario at the Hosp...and i want MAAN to show her how vulnerable and helpless he had felt at that moment...I want Geet to understand and have tears in her eyes at the end of his confession of the decision he made.....I want Maan to tall her that he did not know what to do??? That he understood what the KID meant to her but how helpless he was to make a choice between the two most important people in his life.... Geet just goes and hugs him from Behind and calms him...and tell him that she understands what he says, what his state of mind was then.....and says that i would never ever blame you...I want her to handle it maturely

EXXXACLTY Viju................see this is exactly what i had imagined too!!Star

Yes Nags this is what is expected of her when she comes to know of what decision Maan had made.....Maan should be totally taken back of how maturely Geet handled it....

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Green and Yellow in GHSP means Destruction/Trouble etc Usually associated with something bad happening......And this times Green and Yellow Drapes have been used.....so does that technically mean "DANGER IS STILL LURKING IN THE AIR THIS TIME"
wow wow wow....

viji loved it........Tongue

kya symbolism
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I dont know what will happen shiv...But i want Geet to hear it out properly....Ask him to tell the exact scenario at the Hosp...and i want MAAN to show her how vulnerable and helpless he had felt at that moment...I want Geet to understand and have tears in her eyes at the end of his confession of the decision he made.....I want Maan to tall her that he did not know what to do??? That he understood what the KID meant to her but how helpless he was to make a choice between the two most important people in his life.... Geet just goes and hugs him from Behind and calms him...and tell him that she understands what he says, what his state of mind was then.....and says that i would never ever blame you...I want her to handle it maturely
Yes i want her to handle it maturely too.....it was either geet.....or no geet and the baby......so i felt he made the right decision...

and i really hope that this time geet does not MU him.....and thinks maturely and understand everything he had gone through while she was out......

if she MUs him.....then everything will be finished....

and the way maan even answered it was more of an instinct that popped out of his lips......the moment the doc asked him......it was his instinct that spoke out.......not even him.....

i just hope what u have written...it goes some way like thisEmbarrassed

This time if such a scenario arises i am sure everybody will be in surprised to see a totally Matured Geet including Maan

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch

Shivi......You should know that we have NO MIND!!!!LOL  There is no issue...its just that I didn't get my DAILY DOSE of VIJUUUUUUUUU!!!OuchWink

Me here....sirf aapke liyeHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index