Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 12)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Mllu.N

heyy all
before i start today's analysis lets say"Hail Taveezes"both of them.lolz

Mallu

Hey Mallu....Hug
Halla Bol....I have not seen the episode yet...But if u say HAIL TAVVEEZ then Hail to themLOL

YAAR MEINEY ADHA DEKHA HAIAngryi dunno what the hell has happened to YT its not working properly yaar taking too much time almostn ot working-arrghhhhh i am burning right now.

but GC and DD 's acting omg omg omg omg omg omg omg seriously mindblowing.Clap

Mallu

Awwww......Its okay .....i am sure u will be able to catch up with it soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Green and Yellow in GHSP means Destruction/Trouble etc Usually associated with something bad happening......And this times Green and Yellow Drapes have been used.....so does that technically mean "DANGER IS STILL LURKING IN THE AIR THIS TIME"

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yes aditi i loved the way u have described everything!!!!! i was thinkin about it the same way.....but i am too lazy to put them in words like this, but shister u have done an amazing job witht his.....u summed up everything i saw today in the episode....

yes it was a heart wrenching episode....and i loved the way maan hugged daadi...it was a beautiful hug....and his smile was just wow!!!

and it was extremely said to see that he could not even face the baby on the screen.....

if he didn't love the baby why would he feel guilty???
it is his love for the baby that makes him feel this way...

i really hope that geet...when she knows the truth.......that she does not become angry...hyper.....but tries to understand what state and position he was in at that time.....

well lets wait and watch right??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked

Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

mommy are you makin phun of the this miracle....or are you emotin the silly because this very miracle made you cry????OuchLOL
i am conphushed

I wanted the MC...as much as i would have missed the baby...i think we could have gotten a way better story!!  Sorry...if it offends anyone....but such is the case!!
Confused

I agree Nags....I know being a girl/woman its hard to come face to face with such harsh realities but this is a Fictional show, something as grave as this if incorporated would have entirely changed the scenario.e..another angling of emotional support etc would have been shown and there are many more pros......

Well i have not yet lost hope for an upcoming MC lets see
Wink

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanmishti

res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to writeROFL......dont mindWink

Oh we dont mind...we are not that typesROFLROFLROFL

Actually we have NO MIND!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So true...

--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Green and Yellow in GHSP means Destruction/Trouble etc Usually associated with something bad happening......And this times Green and Yellow Drapes have been used.....so does that technically mean "DANGER IS STILL LURKING IN THE AIR THIS TIME"

sure viji...as long as that devil brij is loitering freely in KM...danger is not far away...but this time maan will be extra careful....

i hope he puts security cams in KM too...it is now clear that geet is in more danger here than in outhouse...

another thing...now that he knows geet's life is at stake...maan shud chk all the new staff which includes the new cook...

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I loved the Ani-Maan Phone Convo......Ani still fails to emote thru her expressions but she tried and she tried real hard to be the baby sister who wants to be there for the elder brother types....but it was really sweet....I loved that sceneSmile

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I loved the Maan reverberation seq...It was phenomenal...the editing, direction everything about that scene was dhasoon
The Doc comes and asks and MAAN without waiting another sec utters Geet's Name.....and then he realizes what he did.....Uff it was phenomenal
Clap

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index