Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 11)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys......Me here...Kisi ne mujhe Miss Kiya???

Waise Drapes kE color Notice ki kisnine....

The Phamous
GREEN & YELLOW
LOL
miss tujhay.....NEVER.....magar teri lungi ko bohot kiyaROFL

yes yes the phamous green and yellow.....it was damn gorgeous....

let the phun begin...chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooBig smile

Shocked Am i missing something.....Shivu tu teek toh hai na????

Main Green aur Yellow ki baat kar rahi hoon.....Aaj kuch nahi kehna tujhe Color Symbolism ke baare mein....zara soch we are talking about Green and Yellow

aray yaar....mera dimag nahin chal raha hai....chalo keh do...the phamous green and yellow....Ouch
what green and yellow was Dev's and NT's color...before they had that comboLOL

next green always means a separation.......yellow can represent gold....

Oye and what about all the destruction's and chaos's Green and Yellow has pulled up in their lives???

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I think this will be a non-issue... Geet knows that Maan cannot live without her.....if they show an MU...then that will really be dumb.   Maan really did not have any choice!!
  As Savi says...Maan, himself sets his STANDARD way too high...for a mere MAN....more on the DEITY level!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouladoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I dont know what will happen shiv...But i want Geet to hear it out properly....Ask him to tell the exact scenario at the Hosp...and i want MAAN to show her how vulnerable and helpless he had felt at that moment...I want Geet to understand and have tears in her eyes at the end of his confession of the decision he made.....I want Maan to tall her that he did not know what to do??? That he understood what the KID meant to her but how helpless he was to make a choice between the two most important people in his life.... Geet just goes and hugs him from Behind and calms him...and tell him that she understands what he says, what his state of mind was then.....and says that i would never ever blame you...I want her to handle it maturely

EXXXACLTY Viju................see this is exactly what i had imagined too!!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I dont know what will happen shiv...But i want Geet to hear it out properly....Ask him to tell the exact scenario at the Hosp...and i want MAAN to show her how vulnerable and helpless he had felt at that moment...I want Geet to understand and have tears in her eyes at the end of his confession of the decision he made.....I want Maan to tall her that he did not know what to do??? That he understood what the KID meant to her but how helpless he was to make a choice between the two most important people in his life.... Geet just goes and hugs him from Behind and calms him...and tell him that she understands what he says, what his state of mind was then.....and says that i would never ever blame you...I want her to handle it maturely
Yes i want her to handle it maturely too.....it was either geet.....or no geet and the baby......so i felt he made the right decision...

and i really hope that this time geet does not MU him.....and thinks maturely and understand everything he had gone through while she was out......

if she MUs him.....then everything will be finished....

and the way maan even answered it was more of an instinct that popped out of his lips......the moment the doc asked him......it was his instinct that spoke out.......not even him.....

i just hope what u have written...it goes some way like thisEmbarrassed

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys......Me here...Kisi ne mujhe Miss Kiya???

Waise Drapes kE color Notice ki kisnine....

The Phamous
GREEN & YELLOW
LOL
miss tujhay.....NEVER.....magar teri lungi ko bohot kiyaROFL

yes yes the phamous green and yellow.....it was damn gorgeous....

let the phun begin...chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooBig smile

Shocked Am i missing something.....Shivu tu teek toh hai na????

Main Green aur Yellow ki baat kar rahi hoon.....Aaj kuch nahi kehna tujhe Color Symbolism ke baare mein....zara soch we are talking about Green and Yellow

aray yaar....mera dimag nahin chal raha hai....chalo keh do...the phamous green and yellow....Ouch
what green and yellow was Dev's and NT's color...before they had that comboLOL

next green always means a separation.......yellow can represent gold....

Oye and what about all the destruction's and chaos's Green and Yellow has pulled up in their lives???

oyeeeee i already gave a huge description of these two colors already i think on the same page....or some where around there thay page.....go read thatBig smile
of course i know the havoc this color has always created in our maaneet's life...

green was usually always separation.....and yellow was always a warning.....danger....

but but....u never know this time this wedding will define these two colors in a different way for MaaneetEmbarrassed

think positive rememberTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 January 2011 at 1:09pm

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch

Shivi......You should know that we have NO MIND!!!!LOL  There is no issue...its just that I didn't get my DAILY DOSE of VIJUUUUUUUUU!!!OuchWink
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

it is very difficult to predict....but by now geet knows maan by his soul...if even now she cannot understand his pain and the torture that he went thru wen making the decision...then i hv got nothing to say...

i hv said before and i am saying now...geet can never love him in the way maan loves her...the simple reason being that for geet her child will always be her first priority...

but...my answer to ur question is that geet will understand maan....maan is afraid that geet will think that he doesnt love the child wont hold true here...the truth of maan's feeling for the child has been passed on to geet's soul by maan's soul on the sonography day....and if geet truly and purely loves maan...she will value that single drop of tear more than anything else in the world...

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked

Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

mommy are you makin phun of the this miracle....or are you emotin the silly because this very miracle made you cry????OuchLOL
i am conphushed

Nahi shiv we knew this was coming....Kithni obvious thi yaar.....

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index