Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 10)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

is everyone shtill emotional???

ok chalo continue the emotion....

Emotion haila kyu????Confused
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

is everyone shtill emotional???

ok chalo continue the emotion....

Emotion haila kyu????Confused
i thought everyone was emotional after the episode which was why everyone was soo quietLOL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

VIjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I am missing you today....tumse baat hi nahi hopayi......now me in a bad mood!!Ouch
uh oh.....viji mommy is upset....do something quickConfused
kya hui if u don't mind me askingOuch
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Viji what will happen when maan tells geet that he had chosen her over the child???

I dont know what will happen shiv...But i want Geet to hear it out properly....Ask him to tell the exact scenario at the Hosp...and i want MAAN to show her how vulnerable and helpless he had felt at that moment...I want Geet to understand and have tears in her eyes at the end of his confession of the decision he made.....I want Maan to tall her that he did not know what to do??? That he understood what the KID meant to her but how helpless he was to make a choice between the two most important people in his life.... Geet just goes and hugs him from Behind and calms him...and tell him that she understands what he says, what his state of mind was then.....and says that i would never ever blame you...I want her to handle it maturely

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Me toh here.....Why are you not there,.....2-3 Baar aawaz laga bhi chuki hoonCry
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
first of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREET...

another awesome epi....GC...if he can be any better then i wud be writing a new dictionary for words that will aptly describe his talent...

for maan the world has stood still with geet unconscious and the baby's life in danger....he has to choose between geet and the child...the child who has evoked the father in him, the child with whom he has developed a never before bond, the child with whom he has no relation, yet has become an intrinsic part of his life and last but not the least the child who is life of that person who he loves beyond love...

to choose one of them....has to be the most cruelest game played on him by fate...and he prays to God not to put him in a position to make a choice...
he knows either way he will lose...if he chooses geet then she will think that he doesnt love the child...twisted irony of fate...maan knows that he cannot love his own child any more than he loves this child....but at the same time he knows that for geet he will always be a generous person who has accepted her past....

and maan remembers all that geet has gone thru for the baby...he knows that the baby is her lifeline...just like the way geet is his lifeline...another twist of fate...
i feel ppl like maan r God's fav children...that is y God puts them in severe tests to see how much they trust Him....

and then the doc came and urgently persisted him to make a decision and before he cud think he uttered the one name that is always on his lips..."GEET"...
but then instantly he drowned in a pool of remorse...."wat hv i done...can geet ever forgive me"...he knows he has done nothing wrong...but at the same time in the eyes of geet he has done an unforgivable act...maan has chosen geet over the baby...but he knows given the chance geet wud die for the baby....just as he knows that given the chance even he can die for the baby...
but will geet ever understand...

just wen maan was dreading that he has lost geet's love and trust...he was on the verge of entering the darkest tunnel of his life...just then miracle hapned...the trust that he had put on the taveez showed its effect...the doc announced that both mother and child r safe....
and maan smiled...he smiled a thousand smiles at that single moment....a smile of relief, a smile of gratefulness to the Almighty...and by impluse he hugged dadi...
GC was awesome thruout that scene...

then maan-geet convo...that was another beauitiful scene...the baby came on the monitor and geet was looking at it with an intense relief...but maan this time cudnt look at the screen...he cudnt look at the baby who was about to lose its life because of his decision....and maan feels guilty...
i really dunno if there is any word to describe GC's performance in this scene...
geet says that God does exist and trusting Him is the most important thing....and maan again feels that geet wud lose trust in him if she gets to know of wat he did...
i literally wept...it wud hv been better if geet cud know wat he did and she blamed him that he doesnt love the child...it wud hv hurt like hell...but now it is hurting him more...maan is constantly in remorse...constantly torturing himself even though he knows that at that time he had no other choice....

i am sure maan will tell geet everything after she recovers fully...knowing maan he wont rest till he tells the truth to geet....

this episode is undoutedly the best in terms of GC's performance....today i hv seen a level of acting which is unprecedented in indian tv....

Clap Clap Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427rickks--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index