3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'(

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by -RushTrip- - 04 January 2011 at 4:10pm Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Killer Preeto!! have a killer bday!!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Bday PP πŸ€—

Chaha tha kya ..
Aaya hai kya
Humne dekhiye ....

Dil main magar 
jalte rahey ...
GEET ke liye ...
tere liye ....!!!

Thats all i have to say for today !!!

HASTE KILLS !!!😊

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Preet!!!πŸ₯³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1583107

MIRACLE wins!!!πŸ€ͺ....no Miscarriage!!😲
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy  birthday Reet.. Hope u had a wonderful day πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanku all for wishing today will not come today but Song will you all have to bear πŸ˜‰

Sanhu ek pal chain na awe
sajna tere bina ,sajna tere bina
dil kamla doob doob jawe
sajna tere bina sajna tere bina

hOPE EPISODE ROCKING HO AUR USSE BHI ZAYADA yE THREAD ROCKING HO HOPE YOU ALL TOGETHER AGAIN SCORE A CENTURY BYE LOVE U ALL
Miss me today😊

sorry muni woh jaldi jaldi main Tinku ko welcome karna bhool gayi aaj Tinku ko kamaal karega jo doc nahin kar paayega πŸ˜†
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Tinku in Idiotz Phamily...Tinku is wrist Taveez of Geet....

@ Preeto - Happy Birthday jaanu....Tinku did her miracle...

Today's episode was brilliant superb, full of emotions...pain, happiness, love, concern, care....
When you love someone, you cares every single thing of his/hers's....MSK loves Geet so much that the baby is not his, but because baby is soul of Geet that he by himself so attached...isse kehte hain pyaar ke pyaar se bhi pyaar kurna...

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Humey pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir hum se
Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
humey pyaar hai sirf tum se

It wasn't difficult for him to chose Geet over baby, but cause he knows how Geet put her life in danger for the baby that he wished to God that he wouldn't had to answer the question of Doc...he knows his decision wouldn't wrong, but still he was so guilty for Geet..when he cried I cried, when he smiled I smiled...what a beautiful smile he had on his face after knowing that both mom and baby were fine...loved it :)...loved it how he hugged Dadi...very nice scene...

Loved MaanEet convo in hospital room..loved Geet dialogue about baby " mammta ka yeh waqt hi aisa hota hai, apne se zyada apne bache ki fikkar hoti hai"...after I heard this dialogue it reminded me the day, when I had lil argue with Pari about miscarriage...Vinu was there, and first time I told him that Vinu I really didn't wanted miscarriage, and he was like "munidarling who told you about miscarriage? There would be no miscarriage" And I told him that Vinu I am mother and could felt the pain of losing the baby" and he told me " I understand, so no
worries"....sorry I am getting lil emotional here...mother, child, women most sensitive topics for me, and I think for most of us...when I was 17-18 even that time I could felt the pain of 1 mother, and understood the relation...anyways very beautiful, touchy scene, Drashti was too good...

Loved the preparation, and today first time I liked Anwesha and her smile...jub aapke charo oor sub acha ho toh aapko hur cheez achi lagti hai...AAA battery scene was cute...

MSK had expanded the security, good...loved his convo with Daadi..,they both understand the importance of eachother in eachother life....they know the value of eachother...loved it how he said that Geet brought shine in his stone heart...

Oyeeeeee mhara Brij aa gaya, and bring the brain back as well, now he doesn't wanna do anything and waiting for the right time, good good plz bring ur right time after wedding....

I am rating today's episode 12/10, 2 marks extra for Maan & Geet convo to eachother, to God, to Daadi...brilliant...all were superb...

Thanks CV's for such a lovely episode....you guys morethan trp's cares about fan's and viewers feeling...today from my core of the heart I bless you guys a successful show, and ton of awards, cause you cares about us, woh bhi dil se....keep rocking.....

Mhara Tinku rocked.....kal phamily mein aaya aur aaj kar gaya dhamaal...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res....hopin fr da best....

Tu jo gayi toh sona hoga yeh jahaan...
Pheeki pheeki hogi saari yeh daastan
Tumse judi hai har khushi, tere bina kya hai yahaan
Chaahein tumhein hum maange tumhe
Sun le dua yeh aasman....

Chote chote khwaabon ko aa jodenge...
Yeh bhi vaada na tumhein ab chodenge...
Jeena chaahe phir tere liye aankhein na pherenge...
Saansein meri tu le le bhale, ab na tumhein jaane denge....
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to write🀣......dont mindπŸ˜‰
Edited by maanmishti - 13 years ago