Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea I watched sbs too tht's how its gonna happen..the one where Maan is in white and Geet is in red..He goes down on his knees and holds her by her tummy and is really sad and she cums down and asks him what's the matter and he confesses everything..I bet geet says "If I was in ur place I wuld do the same thing" and they hugg...
If Maan wasn't sad he wuld kiss geet on the tummy..huh anyway tht is gud we don;t have any misunderstanding..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@Anu Yep tht is gonna happen...Tht is wat SBS showed and I think it is abt the choice even tho we can't hear wat he is saying but I knw he is saying tht bcoz he looked really upset..so it is abt the baby only.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ashu

Yar..more than Geet..i want MSK this time to talk to the baby....😭😭.....he has to talk to the baby and say sorry...😭😭.....than Hug Geet by her waist........yar..dont u think that would be a cute sean😍.......

hope Berry ji gives good dialogues 😑
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Ok I finished watching it and it was adorable especially when they were trying to be comfortable wid da hug nd GC stretching his leg out then there was an offscreen hug too..this was among the best of SBS/SBB.. Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash tere mooh me ghee shakkar. no MU later πŸ˜ƒ
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@Anu don;t knw if he talks to the baby but if u see the SBS he does tht he goes on his knees and hugs her by the waist and he is apologising abt his decision..
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DD : " Maan Singh Khurana Rajnikant ka betaa  hai!! "🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 thks for the info btw... hop Rajni is finewith being T Casonova!!  🀣🀣🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Ok I finished watching it and it was adorable especially when they were trying to be comfortable wid da hug nd GC stretching his leg out then there was an offscreen hug too..this was among the best of SBS/SBB..

DEtail mei batoo na..😲😲😲😲😳😳...Offscreen Hug😲😲😲
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me off to watch u me aur Tv on news 24 cause i missed that.

babaji what have i become? such a despo🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
typical Anu... offscreen sunte hi koood pade...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣