Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shali yeah i said she had some sad scenes and those were the Rahul leaving scenes i was refering too but I think this storyline is a lot more challenging right from the start and deals with a lot more complex and difficult issues which will be a challenge for her and will lead to her being a better actress
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Zee why u upset and mad!  Kya hua!

I made for the first time so long topic in this forum, but nobody replied 😡😭
Originally posted by: Sigma

@ Nadia HSSH I didn't like that film as much, Sallu role was not much in that film either but I love Hum aapke... and the first one when he was prem, i can't remember the name right now

i think it was called maine pyar kiya...
i used to watch that everyday when i was young 🤣
and sallu was so skinny back then 😆

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gooseberry

@zee

how zee ?
she never had the situation to choose MSK over something else ?

Not in this way, read the topic, then u understand what I mean.........

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sig... it's not only his comedy...but it's like he is stuck in portying the same expresions...his way off emoting and laughing....it's all to much....not the right amouuth..

at this moment I have a big problem with B-movies cause most are copies off tamil movies...and these day's I just love them...and that is why I hated Wanted....and don't wanne watch Dabang...

agree on DD.....me here only cause off her....
Edited by shali - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AnShe...the loss of a child is HUGE...no doubt. But...in this show, I will have a problem with Geet suddenly being upset that Maan chose her over the baby because the baby is important to her. While I can understand the doubts I mentioned earlier, this will be hard for me to digest as she has hardly been shown prioritizing the baby. So showing her that way now would be screenplay convenient...that's it!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The question is not whether Maan did the right thing ( anyone in his position would do the same).......the question is is Geet justified in questioning Maan abt his decision. I think as a mother she is perfectly justified. For her the baby & its survival is beyond any other emotion she feels. Thats the reason she has decided to have the baby fully knowing that Dev is its biological father. Having said that once the initial anger over Maan's decision dies down she should also be able to see Maan's point of view. She should understand what dilemma he was in & what any person in his position would do. But this will take time so a few days of anger, hurt, betrayal are normal.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee oh no, give me link...let me see it! Pakka will reply!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@An- Actually now its making sense cause as a step father his actions will always be under the radar ....he can never be looked upon as the father
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Zee oh no, give me link...let me see it! Pakka will reply!

Yeh lo.....

Thanks......