Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 51)

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
my take from pg. 2

1. MC card has been played once and that is it. CV's cannot try to play this game again. No more choosing between baby and mom. Baby stays. You don't want bored viewers by showing repeats.

2. What is up with GC? Can he get back to acting his role please. I feel he is not giving his 100% for his scenes. He can do much better. He seems distracted...

3. Maan thinks Geet will misunderstand him if she knows he choose her over baby. This is come around again, but she won't blame him. One day she might have to make the choice between him and baby. She will choose him and will understand his pain. We have to remember that they love each other beyond anything, if Geet lets him go for his moment of weakness, it is not true love. She understands him more then anyone else. She will understand his dilemma even now. Truth be told if any of us were in his place, we would have choose Geet too. That is human nature, you want what will give you happiness. Call it selfish, but that is how it works.

4. The symbolism of Geet being the light in Maan's dark life is perfect. She is in fact the only brightness that came in to clouded life. I did like the way he said this. This is why he choose her, he cannot let go of the one hope and happiness that life has given him. Barry Dhillon, I loved this dialogue.  One good dialogue in many days.

5. Nikunj was pathetic again.

6. It's time for another hoo haa session.

7. Can we please have intense Maan back? Not angry but intense. Softness can be intense too, and it is probably lacking because GC is not giving his best.

8. I liked that Maan was feeling guilty to look at the sonogram of the baby. It is natural that he should feel guilty for choosing her over the baby. She did after all give him the right to be its father. He feels he has failed her and the baby. He is supposed to be their protector.

9. I don't really mind if Maan and Geet have to elope at the end to get married. Maan does say "Main aya hoon tumhe lene zamana ko chor kar". Hint hint? Either way, they will get married.

10. Indication of the future: "Main apne jaan de doongi par is dhoop par kisi ki parchaye nahain parne doonga." It is a given that he will do anything to save Geet, even give his life. It is then that Geet will have to make a choice between him and baby. She will choose him. Don't worry baby still stays. :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Dillikudipanchjun5jyoti06swan2049erFanmchopraMishtyShona

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Originally posted by swan20

Marriage HAS to happen.....there's no question about it. The CVs know Maneet are the USP of this show....if they are not together this show is going to go down the drains. There will be more hungama pre wedding but in the end Maan & Geet will get married.....i'm certain of that. Regarding whether Geet misunderstands Maan or not......well to take the story forward they could show a MU, so after marriage Geet will still be angry with Maan & he will try to woo her back. I personally would prefer Geet understanding Maan otherwise all those dialogues about ''i understand you better than myself'' will sound hollow.....Ermm

The CVs are suffering from amnesia and forget what they showed yesterday ROFL
They laid the foundation for an MU because they cannot show SR with Geet preggie with Dev's child ROFL
So they will khenchofy. I don't think the CVs realize that they had dug their own grave. ROFL
Now if they kill the baby there is no way Maaneet can stay together because Maan's guilt will just kill him and that is not a track anyone wants to watch Cry Angry Dead  Plus if Geet comes to know the truth before or after losing the baby she will blame him = Maaneet separate = TRPs crash and burn.
They just made a mega blooper if they want the MC.
Moral of the story = they have to keep the baby ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23panchjun5swan20

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

hi anshu...

swan: i completely agree with u jaan.... I really want geet's ''i understand you better than myself''  dialogues be put into action...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarswan20

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

@ Swati hi

@ Jyo di u felling better Naah 

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Im so lost in this picture!  I hope Maan sings this song to her! Its an old one, but golden

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20MishtyShonaTheRowdiest

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Jyo bahaar aa yaar....
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Berry: Geet had also witnessed MSK's desire to punish her offender, she also saw him punish dev n pack him off to jail... But the next day itself she MU him... I don have big hopes on the demented kurri n the dunderhead CV's...
Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Well, by now Dev's divorce is finalized and he is available again. Wonder if Jyo's tears stem from this worry! Dev was never a threat before since he was a previously married...

BUT, I still firmly believe that Maan and Geet will be married - Haan!

Edited by Norstar - 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm

Go to top