Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 3)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I wonder how u people ever made a den on Annie Silly
Does she exist at all?..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodshali

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Non Existent Den

But this MC track is done with pls do not repeat it again cause it will diminish the value of something as important as the baby that is the real pivot of this show

Edited by rdfan - 06 January 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7anjalireddyy84taqdirGeekgodmi7chimessuj01shalimisty85

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Wow My Name is the theme of the den but should I be happy?Stern Smile
Out of all the 10 Million Infinity Names they had to Choose this NameAngry

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 06 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetshreya_lGeekgodshali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
reserved
The Den Theme....ROFL How r we  supposed to analyse someone who does not exist....?????

And CVs....Scientifically the baby cud not have survived without Geet so, the question is NE like the theme of the den...ROFL

My take for today's epi is not going to be long-winded...so here goes...Tongue

1) Maan's dilemma about whom to choose and him choosing Geet...Ok...I can understand how he felt and don't blame him....and as it is read the beginning of this post related to science

2)Geet and Baby both surviving...CHAMATKAR????  Well, I say yeh tho hona hi tha...CVs wouldn't have a death wish na...ROFL

3) Maan's guilt and Geet's Happiness on the baby's survival...the explanation is provided after the epi take...please read...Here I felt both DD and GC a bit lacking in their expressions....maybe they were tired.....

4) Sangeet Preparations and Maan's Precautions...Well both were nice...but the sangeet just a day after a life-threatening situation is a bit OTT but its a serial so sab chaltha hai....WinkLOL
LOLLOL
5) Brij's realisation that his plan failed...Well I'm waiting for his next strike...it will be deadlier than the previous one I feel...

6) NEB-NES scenes...I don't watch these so can't comment...LOLLOL

Overall the episode was nice...and had a feel good beginning and a feel even better ending...but only thing hanging over all our heads and especially Maan's head like the Sword of Damocles is his decision to save Geet and not the baby....

Well, let's see how the CVs play this out...as I don't want to play the guess game...Till date the CVs have not gone the negative way ...hopefully in the future too they won't..

But one thing I need to emphasize on is the MC track...Well CVs you have tried all sorts of crap with this and enough is enough...WE WANT THE BABY SAFE AND SECURE...It has to come into this world and there are no two ways about it...and stop playing the baby card again and again...Baby is Alive and Good...LEAVE IT ALONE... Now go and rack your brains for some other twists and turns in the story not related to the baby..haan...If you don't then we devils led by Anj will cut your throats with Brij's Talwaar!!!

@Anj and Ann was that emphatic enough???

.And on that note I end my take for todays' epi...LOLLOLLOL

THEME OF THE DEN

Well as I can't write about someone who does not exist...I decided to write about something else....

So here goes...

Why will Geet Misunderstand Maan...Well misunderstand will be a wrong word....I think her trust in him will be shaken....She will feel that the one person she thought who would help her in saving the baby chose her for his own selfish need.....I Know I Know...the baby cudn't survive without her but when the Doctor herself didn't know this then how can we expect Geet and Maan to know this....

For understanding Geet's psyche we will have to see where she's coming from....Remember all the FBs shown today...Why were those particular FBs shown....I think its because that's what Geet has been through for the baby....

1) Her brother tried to kill her because of the baby and she fought to save it ( I know with MSK's help)
2) Her family tried to forcibly abort the baby...she fought them too even after they had drugged her
3) She left her home and hearth for the baby
4) She faced a new world and its challenges for the baby
5) She fought NT for the baby
6) She cud have, like any other normal 18-year old girl who got pregnant by mistake aborted the baby...taken the easy way out ...but did she?? ...No
7) When she fell in love with MSK ...did she ever wish that the baby had not been there??...No...
8) Remember that she accepted MSK's love only after he accepted the baby...
You guys can remember many more such instances in the past...

So all said and done, what I'm trying to say is that for Geet the Baby is the Be all and the End all...Without the baby she loses her identity....She wud have even sacrificed Maan if he had not accepted the baby...such is her bond with the baby....

So when she comes to know that MSK decided that aborting the baby was better than her dying...she will be heartbroken....she might or might not misunderstand him but she will surely feel betrayed....The one person whom she trusted more than herself for saving the baby decided to abort it for her survival....How do u think she shud feel???

Have you ever seen a would-be-mother lose her baby....I have...They are emotional wrecks...they really take a long time to piece their life back together.....Its very difficult to survive the death of a child ...especially an unborn one...

Now I know you all will say that the baby is safe na....but that was just a miracle...imagine if it had not ...then...This is what Geet will be thinking....

I feel there will not be any misunderstanding but there will surely be tears and a feeling of betrayal (on Geet's part)...I hope the doctor will help clear the situation that the baby wouldn't have survived without Geet anyways...

OK I'm done playing the Devil's Advocate...and I'm sayings CVs....No misunderstandings please......

Edited by panchjun5 - 06 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shreya_lGeekgodshali

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hello, incase the CV's r planning to use MSK selecting Geet over the Fetus the reason for another MU, i suggest these dunderheads to stop GHSP n start another serial.... Pls don make fun of urselves n GHSP...

Posting this awesome dialogue by my fellow devil Pennu, hopping that the CV's who r on a dry run utilize it....

" I would like to see something like this to happen before the wedding...
Maan will decide to tell Geet that he prefered her life to be saved to Baby's....

Maan: Geet humare shadi se pahale...meim thumse kuch kahna chatha hooo...
(Geet will be looking at Maan all blushing...)

Maan: Geet thum jaanthi hona... mere liye Sachaayi he sab kuch hey.. aur meine kud thumare saath nainsaafi ki... sachaayi chupayi...
(Geet will be confused now...)

Maan: Geet jab thum hospital meim the, tab Doctor ne muchse poocha.. ki muche thume ur banche me se kisi ek ko chunna pade ga... Aur Geet meim ne...

Geet: Aur aap ne muche choona...
( Now Maan is all shocked now...)

Maan: Meim jaantha hoo Geet.. mene humare bache ke baree me nahi balki sirf thumare bare me sochaa Geet... yeh bhool gaya ki yeh bacha... humareliye kitne maiyne rakhthe hey... mene thumare farose thoda hey Geet... Muchse galthi huyi hey...

Geet: Maan aap koi Bhagwaan nahee... akhir Aap bhi tho insaan hey... Aur galathiya... galthiya tho insaan se hi hothehe hena...

Maan: Magar Geet... mene bhi wahi kiya na... jiski darse thum apne ghar aur pariwaar walom ko chodkar ayee thi... muchme aur un-logom me koi farq nahee hey Geet...

Geet: Maan.. mere gharwale mere bache ko maarna chathe the...
magar aap.. Aap mere bache ko maarna nahi.... balki mere jaan bachana chahthe the...

Maan: Bhir bhi Geet.. akhir humara bacha kya socheka.. yehi naa.. ki.. Kaisa insaan hoo mein jise uski  jaan ki fikhar nahe...

Geet: Nahi... Maan humare bacha aisa nahee sochega.. balki woh yeh sochega.. ki Kithne ache hey Aap jise uski Maa ki jaan ki ithnaa fikar hey...

Maan: Geet meim wada kartha hoo.. sirf thuse hi nahi.. balki humare bache se bhi.. ki isse pahele thume ya humare bache ko kuch hojaaye... Maan Singh Khurana is Dhuniya nahi hoge...
(Geet covers his lips..)

Geet: aise mat kahiye Maan.. muche aur humare bache ko Aap ki zaroorat hey...

Maan: muche bhi Geet...
(And Maaneet hugs...Hug)

I know it is soo filmi...TongueTongueTongue but still I don't want to see them having any kind of MU"....

I would also like to quote my friend shreya here...

"I really dont see a reason for MU here..it makes no sense..if he had opted fpr the child an lost her too..then..but he opted for her and if he would have lost the child ..big deal..geet is not 83 that she cant have a child later..she can opt for one later..yes yes i know she fought with family and all..but u think if anything would have happned to her the fight she had made sense to anyone..and last..if she wants to MU him..sirf ek min ke liye us insaan ke jagah khade ho kar dekhe jo use khone wala tha and if she differs in her decision i will accept whatever she says.. "

Edited by swatichowdhury - 06 January 2011 at 1:01pm

DancinFirefliesstarlite7Norstarmandushreya_lGeekgodMeetu_Anupennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Be happy all, here comes prince charming!

Edited by 49erFan - 06 January 2011 at 10:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhashreya_lGeekgodpennusun29

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
From pervious den:

If u people noticed at the last scene before the episode ended, see Brij's reaction when he was looking at Arjun, I think now he is thinking to blackmail Arjun to use him to kill Geet, since he himself can't roam around when security is around............

The birdies might be negative coz of Maan's feeling of guilt, he is kind of destroying himself with this, not coz of any misunderstanding or not shaadi happening, Maaneet's shaadi is happening, I got enough confirmations from different sources regarding it............

Geet to misunderstand Maan in such stage is illogical, Did we forgot how Geet was looking at Maan when he has tears in his eyes looking at the sonography? He never cries such infront of her, but he did it, it shows how much he care for both the mother and the child.........

Edited by temorocks - 06 January 2011 at 10:19am

DancinFirefliesAnwesha_02anjalireddyy84shreya_lGeekgodjyoti06pennu49erFan

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

If there is any kind of MU between Maan and Geet  and she decides to marry any TDK off the road- because of the choice he made today....I want the Creative team to picturize this song on Maan...

Jia Jia Jia Jia Doleh'
1-2-3-4'6'

Yeh dil pighla ke saaz bana loon,
dhadkan ko awaz bana loon,
smoking smoking nikle re dhooan.

Seene mein jalti hai armanon ki arthi,
Arrey what to tell you darling kya hua.
Arrey sapne dekhe jannat ke,
par mitti mein mil jaen,
phooken re ghar baar ki duniya..
ko bole good bye..
Chad jae haye Allah,