Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 26)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

@Geets- Some news for u Salman khan just won a best actor award at Star Screen Awards

@All- Joke KAtrina Kaif won best actress popular choice for Raajneeti and TMK
But Katrina was not even nominated ...I saw the nomination list..mayb its face of the year or something else but not best actressConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-pixie-

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

katrina kaif ..best actressROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...babajiiiiiiiii............thanks pooja..........she hardly had anything to do in rajneeti..........and i did not dare watch TMKOuchLOLLOL..someone told me she was her real self in the movie....LOL

Edited by sun29 - 06 January 2011 at 11:38am

DancinFirefliesSigma

sharmishtha01 Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Opti I just went thruogh your prediction list..spot onThumbs Up..if they take your idea..they hv hell lot of tracks after marriageEmbarrassed...in fact they can play out the baby track post-marriage based on this one episode...lets see....I hv doubt on marriage..so will go step by stepROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesMishtyShona49erFan

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

@Jyo- She was there for the popular choice voting .....i saw it myself

DancinFirefliesjyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

@ Poo, thanks for great news...I so love him...he is my man! Even my hubby knows too, what makes it good is that Sallu is his fav actor too....so Im safe! LOL

DancinFireflies-RD-

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

wow today is NES ki NaamROFL
@ Vini Wonderful take of NES yes i understood the equation very well.  if NE sister is present Logic can't be there Either Reactant or Product should present ROFLROFLROFLROFL I always skipped her scenes but today i fully understand her purpose thanks to u
@ Arwen I m proud of uStar that u have courage to defend the NES,  I m  waiting to read more on her defense LOL

About today's epi it was better than yesterday but still could not connect to the purpose of showing the baby dialogue Confused
  •  doc was again today said that u have to choose between baby and Geet even though she mentioned that Geet will be in Danger if they go for Foetus. 
  • Maan was getting FB from Geet fighing with Brij for her baby when Maan was not in the picture LOL I got the purpose was to show how importance the baby is to Geet, but could they show the FB of Maan saving Geet from getting killed,
  • Love GC acting during talking to Idol,
  •  MSK choose Geet Before Doctor  completing the sentence about baby or Geet. Because he can't live without Geet, even though CVS does not know that a 3 to 4 months old Fetus can't live without mother but MSK knows HAAN that's way he choose Geet. they can have many babies after Marriage.Embarrassed
  • MSK feeling Guilty is Natural i think because he Knows how much importance hold the Baby to Geet. and the FIrst thing geet talk about baby when she saw MSK
  • The best part today was Dadi was convincing Maan  about Geet Choose and My Intelligent Munda is Back yes he figured out it was Trap not an accident.  
  • But shouldn't He check the camera he put in houseConfused

• I don't like that how they are back to their sangeet party in next minute of hospital scene, it would have been much better if they showed that Geet is taking rest in her room  not getting ready for Dance Confused come on CVS she just came out from Death mouth.

DancinFirefliesGeekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@MUskaan....I saw a little bit of yesterday's episode then saw the SBB Horsey thing...that was so funny I could not stop myself from laughing. All my posts yesterday were influenced by that prancing filly...she was somethingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies

Go to top