Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 14)

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@soma.. tat ill b bttr for u.. aftr all it ill b just som fractures!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@geeky.
.. *raises both hands* one doubt!!

where is baby khurana -  still inside???Stern Smile
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by mi7chimes - 06 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Love ur take Jyoti, did u read mine on page 2, see if Im making any sense! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Geek: How original..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mi7chimesGeekgod

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Here is my short take for today! posted on page 2

Just some pointers for now!

Big Jhappis for creatives for not killing baby and recovering from yesterday's drag fest episode!Big smile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedFaith and how powerful it is for one!  MSK's bharosa on god!  Thank u creatives for wonderful scene on this!  No matter what count on Faith.

Maan's guilt, I just hope it doesn't come to haunt him on the wedding day, but I truly believe Geet will understand his decision, kuddi has become more understanding and she has told Maan she respects all his decisions in life, so hopefully Creatives remember her dialogue and all will be good! Also, how can a fetus survive without Geet, remember this  creatives, don't make it look like Maan made a bad decision or we gonna come after Talwaar! Big smile

Is Marriage happening, well according to GC and SBB video, he does say just wait and watch how Maan marries Geet, but in between lots will happen.  So Im counting on GC's words on this one and yes, marriage will happen, just my take!  Again, this is serial world and TRPs mean the whole world, still Im a little skeptical, but I have Faith in creatives not to make this blunder!

Arjun's hair back to style one!  Eww its gross!

NE, well she still can't act, but Im ok with it now!  Learn to live with dislikes in life, it only makes one better!

Just a few questions though!

Is Dev coming to make his claim???? Well, I think he might just do that, NT is out of his life, Meera left, he only has Geet to claim now after all she is carrying his child...so a big possibility here!

Geet's family will MSK suprise her???? I truly hope so!

Arjun will he be new groom for Geet???? Come on creatives if this happen, Geet will have 3 men in her life....that would really be disgusting to watch and for a character like Geet, not happening! 

Geet, will she misunderstand MSK again, if so Maan is better off without her!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaanjalireddyy84jyoti06shaliTheRowdiest

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Jyo..........on this..

My fears...
  • MSK is guilty about the fact that he opted for Geet and when Geet comes to know about it she might feel he will not do justice to the child as a fatherOuch..the feeling itself is very dangerous and might result in no marriage if Geet comes to know the truth exactly on the marriage dayOuch...

i disagree....we did see MSK repent his mistake..and as we have seen in the recent past..Geet has reacted quite unlike what MSK expects her to  in such tense times.... she has been strong..n understanding... (only acts childish in small issues..but mature in bigger ones) so me not concerned on this aspect one bit...!! I have faith in Kudi.n in MSKs love in her heart...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmanduNorstarhegdemedhajyoti06MishtyShonaSigmaMeetu_Anu-PoisonIvy-Cute_Ash

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
all raise hands with me n Halla Bolooo!! Jyo maaataaa khush hua!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

DancinFirefliesjyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
OK...Now I feel like playing Devil's advocate....ROFLROFLROFL

Why will Geet Misunderstand Maan...Well misunderstand will be a wrong word....I think her trust in him will be shaken....She will feel that the one person she thought who would help her in saving the baby chose her for his own selfish need.....I Know I Know...the baby cudn't survive without her but when the Doctor herself didn't know this then how can we expect Geet and Maan to know this....

For understanding Geet's psyche we will have to see where she's coming from....Remember all the FBs shown today...Why were those particular FBs shown....I think its because that's what Geet has been through for the baby....

1) Her brother tried to kill her because of the baby and she fought to save it ( I know with MSK's help)
2) Her family tried to forcibly abort the baby...she fought them too even after they had drugged her
3) She left her home and hearth for the baby
4) She faced a new world and its challenges for the baby
5) She fought NT for the baby
6) She cud have, like any other normal 18-year old girl who got pregnant by mistake aborted the baby...taken the easy way out ...but did she?? ...No
7) When she fell in love with MSK ...did she ever wish that the baby had not been there??...No...
8) Remember that she accepted MSK's love only after he accepted the baby...
You guys can remember many more such instances in the past...

So all said and done, what I'm trying to say is that for Geet the Baby is the Be all and the End all...Without the baby she loses her identity....She wud have even sacrificed Maan if he had not accepted the baby...such is her bond with the baby....

So when she comes to know that MSK decided that aborting the baby was better than her dying...she will be heartbroken....she might or might not misunderstand him but she will surely feel betrayed....The one person whom she trusted more than herself for saving the baby decided to abort it for her survival....How do u think she shud feel???

Have you ever seen a would-be-mother lose her baby....I have...They are emotional wrecks...they really take a long time to piece their life back together.....Its very difficult to survive the death of a child ...especially an unborn one...

Now I know you all will say that the baby is safe na....but that was just a miracle...imagine if it had not ...then...This is what Geet will be thinking....

I feel there will not be any misunderstanding but there will surely be tears and a feeling of betrayal (on Geet's part)...I hope the doctor will help clear the situation that the baby wouldn't have survived without Geet anyways...

OK I'm done playing the Devil's Advocate...and I'm sayings CVs....No misunderstandings please......

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84hegdemedhaGeekgodjyoti06MishtyShonashali49erFanTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

• MSK is guilty about the fact that he opted for Geet and when Geet comes to know about it she might feel he will not do justice to the child as a fatherOuch..the feeling itself is very dangerous and might result in no marriage if Geet comes to know the truth exactly on the marriage dayOuch... 

my positivity for u Jyo Hug

if Maan can't do justice to baby as father then no question Arjun wil do , Geet knows it  Tongue....so Geet will never ever get married to anyone except Maan even if there will be MU for a while 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti0649erFanCute_Ash

Go to top