Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 13)

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Now I understood CVs' plan, they r trying to make confusions between the viewers to make us forget the demands of the eheem eheem ROFLLOLBlushing
hats off to you zee... u still thinking about ehem ehem LOL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode and for me logic returned back today at least to some extent

Things I loved
  • Doctor's dialogues were changed today ...according to her if they save the fetus then geet's life will continue to b in danger ...the dialogues were not very poslished but today they managed to bring some logic in the dialogues which I liked...Thumbs Up
  • I loved the instant reaction of MSK when he said "GEET" loudly and then suddenly realised what will b Geet's reaction when she will come to know that he had choosen her over the baby..GC's expression was spot on thereThumbs Up ...MSK knows how emotionally Geet is attached to the baby since he has seen how they had fought with her own family to save the baby and so MSK's thought process in this scene was well executed hereClap..
  • I was going through FB and people r there complaining about why MSK gave such a lukewarm response seeing Geet when he should hv jumped on her ..kissed her ...hugged her...ROFLROFL...I m sorry but I strongly disagree there...when MSK entered the room,he saw how Geet was excited seeing the baby..all she talked was about the baby...Thats the reason MSK was hving guilt in his mind that time because he saw that Geet was so connected to her baby and he opted for only one..not bothCry..because of that guilt he was not able to take Geet in his arms...So his reaction there was justifiedApprove...U don't always hv to shower hugs and kisses to show your love and care for your lady...Sometimes your inner turmoil and silent expressions r enough to show how much u love your ladyEmbarrassed...
  • MSK's dialogues with Dadi outside the Hospital room hints towards MSK's dark pastWink....The way he says how Geet filled his dark life with lights of happiness....I liked Barry's dialgoues there..but again he should keep it a bit simple here...no need of such complicated wordsLOL,..but still it was goodEmbarrassed...
  • Loved the determination on MSK's face to protect his Gith from all the tsunamis of lifeThumbs Up
  • Brij staying in the picture will keep the viewers on tenderhooks for the next episodeThumbs Up
  • Questions raised regarding how next day Geet is all jumping for sangeetLOL..I hv no issues here because its a daily soap and if they had continued with hospital saga for this whole week, we would hv complained its draggingSmile...so everything can't b realistic or else entertainment value becomes lessSmile...

Turn-offs for today..
  • Doctor's cliched way of saying its a mircale..both r savedROFL...but I guess they din't hv any other optionLOL
  • Arjun-Annie love story going nowhere and Arjun is reduced to a love sick puppyOuch..
  • MSK is going for more security which is all fine but then why is he not checking those CC camera footages ??Confused...is he waiting for the shaadi shubh mahurat day kya ??AngryLOL

My fears...
  • MSK is guilty about the fact that he opted for Geet and when Geet comes to know about it she might feel he will not do justice to the child as a fatherOuch..the feeling itself is very dangerous and might result in no marriage if Geet comes to know the truth exactly on the marriage dayOuch...
  • Dev is not seen for a while ...but lets not forget Baby is connected to Dev...dangerous signalsOuch...

My Episode rating:8.5/10...Logic returned,.acting was all good today...Story is going in interesting direction and CVs r succeeding to make me more and more negativeCryOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

passionfruitDancinFirefliesArmu4evaanjalireddyy84Geekgodmi7chimes49erFanshalisun29Cute_Ash

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi geek...

soma: everyone calls me swati....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I have nothing to add today I think. The show is getting boring and I am beginning to loose interest. 

CV's, please do something to keep me watching it. I cannot have the lead's feeling miserable over obvious choices. Thumbs Down

Me going for a while. Be back in sometime. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarhegdemedhajyoti06Sigma

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Blue...Vini, dude the episode is what 20 mins, I watch roughly around 10,FF all her shots. I am assuming she's a loooong diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistant cousin, I want to take a brick bat to her...but I abhore violenceROFL ROFLGotta hand it to you though for even getting yourself to write about her...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFan

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

@Sun, Swati- sure guys Hug more than welcome ........yah Sun me too all i want is weddingTongue , kaise bhi 

jyoti06

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@Swati...Hiya thereHug
@all devils...Hug

jyoti06

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@jyo loved ur take.........all is well all is wellSmile..........and not to worry dev will not take any decision without consulting meeraROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84Norstarjyoti06

Go to top