Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 116)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@ Ann really its 50 posts now i thought  only 25 anyway u right it  does not make difference to devilsROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Priti - this morning...ROFL ROFL  ROFL

btw guys I am on Anj's side...Jyo has gone insane. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

this choice was bound to come up eventually for Maan...it is like a necessity, it is a test of their love for each other and when there is a baby that is not his biologically that question if he is worthy would have come up no matter what. and it is understandable that Geet question it...it is her child. You and I would have done it...any mother would have if you were in her place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Soapoperasrfun

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@ Anj yes Marriage will happen for sure but will be in many costs as article said Evil Smile  and yes we audience should not increase our blood pressure over it which did not happen yetLOL

BgblZoolander69Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@ Anj - I see your point and I agree too.

Although I would still not accept totally if the wedding is postponed just for this reason. I have no issues with the wedding being postponed for the time being, but i think the reason should be a stronger one, simply on the basis of the relationship Geet and Maan have been shown to have on each other. 

There are ways they can go about it without making it seem hurtful to either one of them. 

1. If Maan made a choice, even a selfish one at it, Geet cannot and should not (basis their trust) misunderstand his intentions without talking to him about it. Maan can explain his reasons for making this choice to her. 

2. And the decision to postpone the wedding (if one is made) should be a mutual one. Geet should not just decide it. Afterall, she knows of everything that Maan has done for her, in selfishness or otherwise. She should not be the one deciding it. It they discuss and agree that maybe they should wait till they trust each other more, then it will be something new and acceptable. If she just decides and walks off on him, I don;t think it will be good. 

Anyways, like u said, I am just here to watch and enzzzzoooyyyy and will take it one day at a time .

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 06 January 2011 at 7:45pm
BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Can i ask why we are assuming there will be a MU? I do not think so. Yes she will question him and might even be angry. But she will understand. If you haven't noticed Geet is beginning to read him really well now. She sees there is something constantly nagging him and he is worried for her...she will try to find out. When she does, she will understand his dilemma. and their wedding won't be postponed...it will on time. I wud understand her saying no to marry him if she lost the baby, but it didn't happen...

god i am gonna wait and watch...being in den these days is Ermm

polly23Soapoperasrfun

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@ Anj and Priti spot onThumbs Up
Anj yes Geet has huge responsibility and she knows Maan has accepted her with this child even before knowing that child his brothers. So she better not MU in bad way.
Yes priti MU should not come as geet leaving Maan just like last time but both can talk mature and the decision should be mutual not one sided
polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann.A

Can i ask why we are assuming there will be a MU? I do not think so. Yes she will question him and might even be angry. But she will understand. If you haven't noticed Geet is beginning to read him really well now. She sees there is something constantly nagging him and he is worried for her...she will try to find out. When she does, she will understand his dilemma. and their wedding won't be postponed...it will on time. I wud understand her saying no to marry him if she lost the baby, but it didn't happen...

god i am gonna wait and watch...being in den these days is Ermm

tottaly agree with u
There won't be any MU but Geet will ask for Clarification and she should be but that does not mean she will MU him

@ All good night happy discussion Hug

BgblZoolander69

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Ok I think she will be angry with him and question him thats normal maybe even some harsh words but she will realise what he did was normal..
I dont see any MU happening that will break the marriage but then CVS are upredictable..I do see h.is guilt killing him and him going overboard in protecting her...
Geet needs to understand Maan is a human too and maybe the fear of losing him will make her realise she cant survive wothout him...

And I am with Ann... In any case I am tired.. to such an extent that i dont care anymore.. let marriage happen if CVS want it to

BgblZoolander69

Go to top