Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! (Page 114)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@Ann, I will stop liking ur posts now. Else I will cross the 25 limit and won;t be able to appreciate them anymore. LOL

Will save my LIKE's for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgod

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by Ann.A

Zee - doc didnt say baby wud live outside womb...she said if she tried to save baby with Geet then Geet's life is at risk. aab so jao. Hug

Haan, but she said to Maan to choose between Geet or the bachcha which is truely make no sense, rubbish Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

I came back to check on a friendGeek

But, find myself sucked into a DEBATE!

The hospital scene was vital for the future.  There several purposes to it.  It is not to show that Maan now believes in God.  Infact he lacked faith. 

But, yeah it opened the door to a possible misunderstanding.  A needed misunderstanding.  Geet thinks Maan is saint for accepting her baby wholeheartedly.  In that he has shown himself to be more evolved then your avg MCP (male chauvanist pig).  But, he is still HUMAN with very real fears.  Asked to make a choice none should have to make: risk your wife to save your child.  He did the instinctual thing - he picked the giver of life over the unborn life.  It is a choice any man who loves truly would make.  But, one that many women would not want them to opt for.  Women's instinct if they are bonded with their baby is to risk life for it.  Men's is to be the voice of "reason".  It is a fundamental difference in natures.  Something Maan here feels naturally guilty about.  It has nothing to do with the baby being his or not.  It is a father's guilt for choosing his mate over their child.  Yes - it can be twisted and showcased in a different light - because he is not the 'bio-dad".  And that is something Geet must grasp that he could not risk her for the safety of their child - it was not a decision he made as the baby's stepfather but, as its father.  Not out of disloyalty to the child but, out of love for her.  

That said at a later date, DevNT could attempt to utilize his choice in a court battle against him.  If Geet gets where Maan is coming from after a brief MU then it will be worth it.  It will solidify her understanding of him not only as a mate but, as a parent.  The parent she not biology chose for her child.  As parents you have to make stuff choices and someone has to be the voice of reason. Maan going forward should not be scared of being the disciplinarian lest he be accused of being "step" - this MU if there is one will for the future reduce that possibility.  
And to grasp the import of something you have to lose it or almost lose it.  Maan will henceforth become even more vigilant.  By the same token, if the loop started today ends on Geet risking hers to save Maan then she too will comprehend his fear and panic and realize the desperation one feels to see the one they love clinging to life by a thread.  Though Maan was in the hospital, she did not experience this panic previously... for her he remains invincible...until he is humanized by death she may not grasp  the rationale of his actions. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23BgblZoolander69GeekgodSoapoperasrfun

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Geeky - they tried. ROFL ROFL ROFL
god i don't know what to say anymore.

yeah marriage is happening and that too between Maan and Geet.

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
@Zee I call everyone Dude...irrespective of gender,LOL

Edited by Geekgod - 06 January 2011 at 8:21pm
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Zee - it is a choice btwn Geet safe vs. Geet in jeopardy to save baby, so it is choice btwn Geet n baby.  

Geekgod

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Ann yes they did dubbed that scene after getting bashed but still does not make sense but i m happy atleast they tried to clarified the damage they did
@ Bubba Geet CVs did not know this dialogue will create so much hangama. They try to  change the dialogue but that did not match with Maan's dilemma about choosing decision so we audience left with questioning what was the reason behind this hospital sceneLOL

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

@all have fun, I will take off. HugHug

Edited by Geekgod - 06 January 2011 at 7:43pm

Go to top