Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! - Page 84

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeky - me is really missing the old days...they were good. I like that part i just posted. 😊 that scene had such good execution and smooth flow...but now its πŸ€”

bit depressed now. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people, Priti peeping in, is it safe in here?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ann: If Maaneet don't marry this time then the show surely turned to an other Kekta show.......

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ANN I think it hasn't been good since GC got sick, I could be wrong but before there were no so called "FILLER EPISODES",Now the story got side tracked somehow and never managed to get its footing like before.

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  🀣  Priti nowadays everyone wonders that before entering den. Hello!

Zee - Maaneet wedding is happening...don't mind what Jyo says...she is possessed. 🀣 🀣
Geekgod thumbnail
@Zee I don't have any serial experience since Geet is the only show I watch but logic says they are getting married.πŸ˜† Don't worry dude

@Priti....Hi thereπŸ€—
Geeky - yeah since GC got sick it went off track...they changed stroy line and haven't been able to get back on the old tempo. These days the epis seem thrown together in a hurry and that is also cuz of the six days thing. There is a lot of things that effected the quality...i wud say it is still better then other shows, i watch many, but still its disappointing cuz they used to give top notch quality.Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hey Geeky, I totally agree with you. The show started out to be really good and kept at it for a while. But since the earlier engagement scenario everything went downhill. 

They have to do something immediately to get it back on track. And why repeat tracks when they have fresh ones to explore? What happened to Sameera, Vicky? We don't want to see Maan and Geet's wedding stopped because Maan decided to save her life. I mean, come on. 

And why start the new year with tragedy? Maan and Geet have been voted the best couple of the year 2010. The least they can do is bring back the earlier charm. Aggressive Maan was soo good. Now even Maan is always crying. Enough. Bring back some cheer. Please.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hi Ann,

πŸ˜† I hear ya, the show being the way it is right now, it is only expected. 

I left the den earlier than normal today. 2 days in a row the acting was also not commendable. This whole hospital situation was kind of OTT for me. What did they achieve? A means to create another MU (which is totally unnecessary and unjustified BTW), or show us that Maan is a believer now? Either way, don;t care.

Geekgod thumbnail
@Ann and Priti...the best thing they have got going is the actors, they are both very good at their craft.The supporting cast is also good. The whole Geet's outburst in public,the Mu earlier and now this constant threat of MC....that's just like a dog trying to bite its own tail.

I agree with you guys ....now atleast to me its like you have had the 12 bad sandwiches to get the 13th one free, you know its bad but you have to get it.
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago