Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

I noticed that Geet mostly stairs at Maan's eyes, while Maan mostly stairs at Geet's lips 🀣☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya: Jyoti will also remember (as we used to argue a lot over it): I mentioned this all the time that she is a would be mother and the thoughts and emotions that she is going through cannot be shown later.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Jaya - yes, i agree that they should have explored all this during that MU and finding out that Dev is the father of the child but now, it will not work.

Ok - me off now. Have fun Devils!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In that pic: I can only see the cricket score πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaya......unfortunately the CVs have never delved deep into any issue. Even when Maan comes to know Dev is responsible for Geet's plight we expected him to introspect, go on a bit of a guilt trip but nothing of that sort happened. They always skim the surface & move on to new tracks....πŸ€”

Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Geets and Polly hi*5s for being DD lovers πŸ˜†

and another to Jyo and Geets for liking Sallu πŸ˜† (can't wait for his kwk episode, what about you guys?)

@ Daaku he seems really sweet and adorable from what i saw, one of those characters everyone loves, i got that vibe from him but i haven't seen any episode I just heard the name sheldon and I was Daaku's love and waited to see who he was πŸ˜†

@ Jaya yeah these complex issues are not going to be dealt with they are swept under the carpet. At least Geet was like nothing will be the same to Maan when the whole Dev truth came out but they haven't further explored this issue at all, that one of the major failings when the truth came out. These issues should have been dealt with then it was the perfect time.

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great points all, I just hope creatives dont make a mess of this serial!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Hey all... i see that there are some serious discussions going...
so could plz enlighten me..
im kinda lost πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee he looks at other things too! πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyots...Sallu acting has become a big disappointment for me...his characters are the same...and sorry I dont find him funny....

I dont understand tamil...but Surya made me love tamil movies...his G...was the best...Amir's was good too...but Surya rocked...