-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jyo

i agree..really for TV actors its tough
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ daaku i love DD she was the reason i watched Geet to begin with as i thought she was great as Muskaan in DMG

I think DD is a really good actress like she is amazing at comedy which is supposed to be really hard for actors to do

and i know how Sheldon is now, i saw him whilst flicking channels
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watch the show for DD or I would not be here!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: Did you like Sheldon?

Jyoti: We are not criticizing anyone here. Just pointing the strong points of the actor and his weak areas.
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Parm hi 5 me too started to watch for DD,  because she was good in DMG.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....if TV actors are better than most film actors then i wonder why they don't make it big in bollywood.....🤔......Ronit Roy who is considered to be one of the finest actors on TV was a big flop in bollywood..... Although he's just won an award today so i guess his talent is being recognised but still he hasn't made his mark in mainstream cinema.....
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jaya How ij u ðŸ¤—
true yaar we havent talked since ages🤗

@Polly ðŸ¤—,sowwiiee dear I cant agree with u,I didnt find any fault,he wasnt supposed to breakdown and cry buckets in the hospital,didnt u notice he is not even a guy who generally gets so much tensed due to anyone or anything,even dadi was shocked to see him like this ðŸ˜³

@Goosey🤗🤗
Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry...distracted at work with nonsense all around me!

Ok...one of my peeves has been that the writers have not delved in to the emotions and feelings that Maan's character should feel about Geet carrying his brother's child...the circumstances of that pregnancy aside! With this choice...it gives the writers the ability to do that! For e.g. if they use this choice to create a misunderstanding, I hope they show Geet asking if Maan would have made the same choice had the baby been his. These are real dilemmas and confusions the characters should feel and think about!

Of course, from reading all the reactions to yesterday, I doubt they will...but I wish they do!

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo di thanks for enlighten us but we are just saying that he is little weak when it comes to extreme sad scene