#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ann.A

Who thinks that at Brij's ultimate attack it will be Maan taking the shot for Geet? 😆

what abt Annie????🤔...atleast for once before leaving the show and before dying in Geet she shld do something good for what we can praise her ..... 
geetu: .I think SBB will give us better footage!

Koi shak...

Jyo: am soooooooooooooooooo happy that ur feeling better...
@ Ann excellent take yes i don' mind either if  they elope from everyone and get married 😍 it will be more than watching  that NES in the picture

Me me me i think Brij's next target will Maan to torture Geet
Jyo i agree bout GC's lack of emos
Ok this is too funny how will baby and Maan be connected for her to make a decision!  Im confused!

Dear Devils,

Okay I am ready to impart some gyan on all you mere mortals...todays expression...too many expressions actually...so lets get started...

Before I start...CVs..no more playing the MC card...everyone including this metal box is tired of defending the innocent soul every week...better keep the baby...else Babaji...tumhara bhala nahi karenge...😡

1)  INSANE feeling guilty of choosing DEMENTED over the baby..😕..someone teach him some biology.🤣..the baby is still a fetus that cannot survive without its mother.😲.so it was out of question whom he should choose...okay...no one was saying lets kill Geet and keep the baby..but if in the future the baby caused complications for Geet and Maan lost her...where the hell was he going to bring Geet from for the baby.😒..Yes...Geet is going to talk about the baby..she is the mother after all...but I think he should have just told her what was going through his head and what he did while she was critical...yes yes...a lot of you will now be in an uproar and tell his metal box to shut up...cause what the hell do I know about daily shows...I don't know anything all I know is that it is my job to keep these two together...😃

Hey SHORTY if you have to ever choose...choose me...okay...I want to live..

2)  SICKY's talk with INSANE...🤢 no emotions what so ever...you to be bhabhi is in the hospital in critical condition and you cannot emote sadness...you need to be sued for subjecting us to such horrid acting..😡

3)  CONFUSED maybe you can teach INSANE diction...you were good...like the hug between CONFUSED  and INSANE...

4) DEMENTED...just remember in the future when you find out INSANE choose you over BABY...your words today... you seemed to basically saying to him😊..that what he did was okay..cause he is not the mother...don't let anymore MISS-UNDERSTANDINGS...come between you...this metal box is exhausted...plus I want to have some fun with SHORTY..😉

5)  Those were security guards?  Even I look more ferocious than them...🤣.  and all I am is a metal box..that too tiny...get some proper hatta katta men to do DEMENTED's hifazat...

6)  VICIOUS didn't leave...I wonder what made him stay behind...CVs Ms. Taveez wants an answer...liking how you are portraying him...he reminds me of CARTOON..😛.where everything the villain does fails..😆

7) Will not give you the satisfaction of talking about SICKY (although I know today she is the topic of discussion) and PSYCHO...

8) What is with the hair?🤢

That is all from me...
Ms. Taveez
ann: Who thinks that at Brij's ultimate attack it will be Maan taking the shot for Geet? 😆

moi moli
@JYOTS : i din reserve fr my post....i ws thinkin if u cud post my small tk in ur post itself....
Adits - I have page 3 reserve shud i put in yrs there ?
Maan will always take a shot for Geet, remember his dialogue to dadi today, I will give my life for her!