Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - AND ... It's a MIRACLE! - Page 29

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shomu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the hair talk - i have nothing to add but rolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering how MSK had those fb's when he wasn't there either but then i forgot to post it in my rage over the talk of Geet misunderstanding him, I'm glad you reminded me

I have already questioned this doc, I think she got her degree off the net for sure. She said yday she was gonna do a procedure but then she never even asked for his permission to perform it as the first he knew of it when she she told him to go so they could start 🤣🤣🤣

don't get me started on the decision again and how it was a no brainer for everyone and not even a choice technically

I know why didn't MSK what happened that's the first thing anyone would ask 🤣🤣🤣

yeah this is the strongest baby in the world 🤣🤣🤣 

afterall it has this extra long gestation period to thank for it 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@MI7..........PANCH......hugzzzzzzzzzzz
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sonhuuuuuuuuuuu great one as always 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I said the same thing how in the world MSK is getting FB of Geet and Brij part when he wasn't there.  and Geet just came from Death mouth how can she   is all bubly in next minute shouldn't she be resting in her room  instead of saying i will make Maan to Dance in my tune🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK..... me just went tru the first two pages...
Blue your take on NE....😆

Shonnu... i read your hilarioius post...🤣

Opti me loved your predictions...

Jo... Dev is still there and thats a danger sign.. is this is any kind of tukka dear...😕

@All..
me leaving will catch the Den 2maro....😊
Enjoy Deviling... and have fun...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pennu just read your scene now, hope your still here, I loved it, i hope there is no MU either, I hope you guys don't want to kill me with my no MU jaap i have been doing ever i saw the episode
mchopra thumbnail
@shona: i really dont see a reason for MU here..it makes no sense..if he had opted fpr the child an lost her too..then..but he opted for her and if he would have lost the child ..big deal..geet is not 83 that she cant have a child later..she can opt for one later..yes yes i know she fought with family and all..but u think if anything would have happned to her the fight she had made sense to anyone..and last..if she wants to MU him..sirf ek min ke liye us insaan ke jagah khade ho kar dekhe jo use khone wala tha and if she differs in her decision i will accepy whatever she says.. Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Guruji: hats of to geet cvs for showing the miseries of a bin beyaha baap

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

I had the same doubts too.... 🤓

Sorry for double quoting, but I was wondering the same when they were showing this scene 😆, yeh serials ke duniya bhi naa, pagal log hai 😆🤪

The serial never stay on to be nice, they r so much on hunger, I mean what was the point of changing the writers team? Same ghalti RS did with Bidaai and his show went down and I don't know I feel the same for Geet................

MishtyShona thumbnail
Pennu: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i wanna hug u baby.... Shall i paste ur dialogue on pg 3 giving u phull credit...
mchopra thumbnail
@pennu: Yes that meant no MARRIAGE..hehe
@zee geeti swati: u looking at logic there..look at what that meant..when u see that u overlook that blooper..