Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Star Screen Award Results (Page 44)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vixen_

Woah, next you know they will have a Best Actor (Born in Bandra, Mumbai etc etc) .. jeez cut the crap categories down! Wacko

Happy for Sallu though! But I heard he never came to recieve the award... BOSS! Cool

I wish he made a speech!!! I would loved to see and hear him!!! I don't know why arbaaz take it when salman was there!

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I'm very disappionted in the awards, why did Aishwarya not win best actress for Guzaarish, she deserved it. How come Vidya always wins the awards, haven't seen her movie, but I heard it was nothing special!
Must be a joke that Salman won jury award for best actor, he should have won most popular! Hrithik deserved in mine opinion, or Ajay!
I don't understand the popular award either, wasn't Ranbir and Sonam leading the poll strange!! LOL Sonam could have got her first award!!

Edited by ashna26 - 06 January 2011 at 12:19pm
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulsi003

Congratulations to all the recipients. For me Hrithik and Aishwarya were the best this year without any bias.

I agree, but with a BIAS!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyglitters

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Sweet coco, I didn't see a superstar of the decade female category to vote for..the superstar category wasn't there a few days ago with the popular best actors categories. It's very weird to have a male superstar award but not female. I think that's what Hrithik-Ash will win.

IIFA ROFL Ash for best actress, hrithik for best actor, abhishek bachchan for something ROFL probably have a best family award too ROFL 

I can't wait till IIFA...I'm gonna be so happy!!! No wonder it's my favorite award show!!!LOL

No...I'm just kidding, but I have a feeling H-A aren't gonna go empty-handed....I think there's always this rule that if you come....you always get something!!!
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by Zareena

Kajol looks pretty! Don't care for the superstar award anymore..they didn't even nominate my SRK..hmph.

Wanna know who won best jodi!

Whaaaat? Srk wasn't even nominated??? I guess they knew his fans will vote him non-stoppLOL
I know..how can you leave SRK out of the superstar of the decade list? LOL 

This is what they should have done:
Ajay for BA jury (OUATIM)
Salman for BA popular
SRK for superstar of the decade

Instead they tried to make everyone happy with:
Ajay as best performer for G3.
Salman BA jury (Confused)
SRK BA popular

And I'm 95% sure they're gonna give Hrithik superstar of the decade.

It's high time Sallu won something..but jury award is weird LOL

there's no superstar decade for female, is there?!

wot i didnt understand on their site is why they added popular decade thing so late & why there wasnt a list for actresses
its like they got mixed up with the whole voting thing
plus SRK wasnt on the decade actor list Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I'm very disappionted in the awards, why did Aishwarya not win best actress for Guzaarish, she deserved it. How come Vidya always wins the awards, haven't seen her movie, but I heard it was nothing special!
Must be a joke that Salman won jury award for best actor, he should have won most popular! Hrithik deserved in mine opinion, or Ajay!
I don't understand the popular award either, wasn't Ranbir and Sonam leading the poll strange!! LOL Sonam could have got her first award!!

I was hoping Aishu would win this year!! I saw both films and I honestly wasn't sure which way it would go, but I guess it's gonna be Vidya's year!!! But I really thought Hrithik would win the jury's award especially since the industry was so impressed with his acting....but let's see how filmfare and IIFA chooses!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenashna26

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

vidya was just as good in ishqia as ash was in guzaarish... so really, if you look at it objectively, vidya deserved it just as much...!   TongueTongueTongue   for that matter, i think kajol was also equally good.. if any of these three would have won, i would have been equally happy...!   lekin don't worry... IIFA hai naa.. WinkTongueLOLLOL

yeah, they should have given the popular award to salman, but i guess overall votes were more in favour of srk, so they gave him the jury award... but in any case... it was about time he won something... doesn't matter if he won it for an over the top performance, but the fact that he has never won a genuine big award, it was high time... so i don't mind...!  

katrina won another poll for best actress, so this one isn't surprising either...!   Wink
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by kash4life

Sorry just had to post that, anyway I'm actually happy that Salman Khan got an award for the first time in 22 years or so, co he has contributed HUGELY to the film industry and has never got any award to acknowledge it so Clap
that always bugged me... he should have gotten some sort of recognition several times before.. but never did..

I can't believe it took him so long.. he should have won earlier.. but still.. About IIFA is Amitji still the brand ambassador of IIFA after the last year fiasco??.. LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 06 January 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Go to top