Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CZ..

I'm a self proclaimed SRK maniac, extremely biased and partial and I don't give a rat's ass about deserving candidates when he's in the picture. I'm quite similar to a twitard when it comes to SRK. so there.

oh really... that i did not know... i'll keep that in mind...!   😉😛😆😆

😆😆😆  just because it's srk does not mean he is not deserving, contrary to the popular belief... 😛😛😛   and just because it's ajay does not mean he is always deserving, contrary to the popular belief...!   😉😆😆  

but it does not matter, really... they are all receiving praise for their performances, from one platform or the other... important thing is for good cinema to be recognized... i love star screen for that... they nominate movies that i never even knew about... am planning to watch do dooni chaar now, a movie i have not seen... but it seems to have won some awards, and Kyak wrote good things about it in the movies you watched topic... don't think the off beat movies would get so much recognition if it was any other popular award... things are changing, but not quite there yet...!  

hindi mein bol payegi? ðŸ˜†

Arrey raajneeti mein boli naa.. ussi ka toh award milaa!! 😆
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago

I'm a self proclaimed SRK maniac, extremely biased and partial and I don't give a rat's ass about deserving candidates when he's in the picture. I'm quite similar to a twitard when it comes to SRK. so there.
i was too at one point for abt a month or so.. and then i got bored..😆
m glad small films were recognized also like udaan and peepli live 
Originally posted by ladygaga

Arrey raajneeti mein boli naa.. ussi ka toh award milaa!! 😆

but that was because she crammed up the lines and delivered them in front of the camera. so unless she mugs up the line 'mere paas award hai!' as well as 'you dirty dog!', I don't think she'd have any desi response to criticism ðŸ˜†

Meena.....a month? 😆 Ain't that too long?
Originally posted by Meena1

i was too at one point for abt a month or so.. and then i got bored..😆

aur isi liye buzurgon ne kaha hai ke beta, kisi cheez ke peechay zyaada mat bhaago... aasman mein udne ka chance rehta hai....!   😉😆😆😆
I actually expected that SRK will win the jury award and Salman the popular award, considering theirs roles in their films!! ....Anyways I am glad that they both won the awards 😊😊

but that was because she crammed up the lines and delivered them in front of the camera. so unless she mugs up the line 'mere paas award hai!' as well as 'you dirty dog!', I don't think she'd have any desi response to criticism ðŸ˜†

arey nahin... itni hindi aati hai us ko, contrary to the popular belief...!   😛😛😉
ohhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyy Salman Khan