Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Kajol looks pretty! Don't care for the superstar award anymore..they didn't even nominate my SRK..hmph.

Wanna know who won best jodi!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

SURE! If srk looses then everything is fair, and if he wins then other actors votes didn't count.

SRK was good in Swades and Chak De. When he won for those it was fine. But when he wins for performances that are not that good and there were better performers that year.....obviously people will say it's not fair. πŸ˜†  and this year Chulbul Pandey was way more popular than Rizwan Khan. So it makes no sense. Salman for jury also makes no sense....and why exactly are there 3 awards for actors and only 2 for female? How unfair!

Anyways Udaan winning is a welcome change! Now if only these awrds can get their head around the actors! πŸ˜† But he female actor awards are good....Vidya and Kat are rightful winners for their respective categories.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Oh my God!!!!!!!!! Where's Ajay Devgan for OUATM. How can Srk win for My Name is Shit. He should've just been given the decade award.........Ajay!?!?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: laly

Lool who saw guzaarish?

I guess I was the only one!!!πŸ˜†

No, but ppl who saw raved on and on about H-A's performances!!
...and Emran...? I cannot believe Udaan was recognized.

It was about time Katrina was recognized for her stardom. πŸ˜†
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Kajol looks pretty! Don't care for the superstar award anymore..they didn't even nominate my SRK..hmph.

Wanna know who won best jodi!

Whaaaat? Srk wasn't even nominated??? I guess they knew his fans will vote him non-stoppπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

happy with the results... salman got the jury award too... chalo, good for him...! 

am happy srk won for MNIK... and let me add... i hope he wins more...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   he was really good as rizwan....!    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i'm surprised though that hrithik did not win anything for guzaarish... but am glad they gave an award to ajay too for best performer... chalo golmaal ke liye hi sahi, but they at least recognized his performance... so they covered almost everyone... πŸ˜†

but happy that vidya won for ishqia... very well deserved...!   πŸ˜ƒ   and arshad got supporting award... i'm glad his performance was recognized...!   udaan got a lot of awards too, including best film... very very nice...!  
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AppleBlossom

Eh. I don't care about SRK. There was a poll for the 'best actor' category and Ranbir won in it by a HUGE margin. They should have not conducted it if they just wanted to give it to SRK.

There are sms and calling votes as well!!Thats why..The online vote counts arent the final ones..They have to add the sms and calling votes as well
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ajay got best performer for G3?πŸ˜†For breaking ppl's fingers?
ladygaga thumbnail
OMG.. koi mithai ka dabba kholo nariyal break karo SALU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN YIPEEEEE

SAllu'sss best actor critics awarddddddddddddddddddddd

WOh din aa hi gaya aakhir...

So happy for Sallu...

All my favourites wonnnn, SRK is used to winning.. but Katrina also... YIPEEEEEE
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago