Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update - 6th Jan 2011

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

Hope you remember me. If not, doesn't matter, introductions can happen again. Smile

Anyways, starting from what we left yesterday, Bajpai ji (Suhana's father) is apologetic for Suhana's anger. Dadaji tells him that he and others understand him and even Suhana. He asks him not to worry and calls for a group meeting in private with Badi and Ishaan.Confused

In another room of the house, Sona is thinking of what Dadaji told her … we have to do anything to ensure that Suhana understands that she is head over heels in love with IshaanWink. She also remembers her last encounter with Suhana (remember the slap!Wink) … also when she had told Ishaan that she knows that he loves Suhana deeplyBig smile. Sona thinks how can she bring Ishaan and Suhana closer. She is anxious and sounds panicky when she prays to god to help her in this endeavourClap. Just then Ishika comes. She relates to Sona what had happened downstairs … Suhana is back but just to go away … the private meeting etc. Sona sees a ray of hope when she comes to know that at that moment Suhana was in her roomSmile.

Dadaji, Bajpai ji enters the former's room. They are followed by Ishaan, Badi Ma, Ishaan's father and Dadi. Outside Rano is faintishConfused. Others try to hold her. Rano decides to go to her room as obviously she was not allowed in the private affairConfused. Elesh is curious to know what must be happening insideGeek. He and the remaining others stand by the door trying to listen what Dadaji was about to say. Just then they get noticed and Ishaan's father closes the door(ouchOuch). Elesh, Disha, Inder, Rani and Ishika don't like to be left aloneOuch. Elesh suggests they have lollipop as the elders do seem to be treating them as kidsLOL! (Elesh is seriously funny! Even in this grave situation he manages to bring a smile to the audiences' face!!Clap).

Back in the Bajpai house, Sanjana is trying to contact her father but he is not picking up the phone. She is agitated. She wants to know what is happening with Suhana and her father. She wants to go. Dolly didi tells her that she should go and she will pray for the happiness of Suhana. Sanjana runs out.

Dadaji's room is closed and the Lollipop teamWink is anxiously waiting outside. Door opens and a gloomy looking Ishaan comes out. The team has questions. Ishaan, not really in the mood to be answering any (as he has been since yesterday's episode!) has his specs in his hand. He looks at the people standing there. He puts on his specs and with a grave face determinedly walks out of the front door of the house. The Lollipop team get more restless.Embarrassed

Inside the room, Bajpai ji says "this is my fault, I though everything will be better." Ishaan's father questions why was he not told about this earlierClap. Badi Ma has no answerShocked. Dadaji says there is only one way, in his opinion, which will be good for both Suhana and IshaanSleepy.

Ishika had been trying to eavesdropWink. But she hears nothing much. Just the last sentence said by Dadaji. Elesh takes the next shiftClap. (He seemed like he so wanted to use the ear-magnifiers made by Fred and George!LOL) He hears just one sentence by Bajpai ji "ye theek rahega". Now all start to draw conclusions based on the 2 sentences. Rani says she always knew that Suhana was suffering due to SonaAngry. Elesh asks them to stop Sona's character assassination.Shocked

Sona stands in front of Suhana's room and says how happy she felt knowing that Suhana was back. Suhana, standing by the door, has an expression was pure hatred for the girl who was trying to take Ishaan away from her. Sona tells her that wanted to tell her something. As she starts "tum aur Ishaan …" Suhana goes inside and bangs the door closeOuch. Poor Sona knocks and pleads with Suhana to listen to her just once. Suhana is adamant. Sona tells her that there is a great misunderstanding and that she wants to tell her the truth about the whole thing. Suhana is still not in the mood to accept any of Sona's words.Confused

….

Guys, I'm really sorryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused as I will not be able to tell you what happened after this. I got a call from my husband's bua and you know … when u r in your sasural… u have to take such calls …. Sasural sach much genda phool hota hai!!!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

That's all for today. See you next week,

Love

Kanak

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanab1ndusweetnidzshyamu2002ptailoryourmittmvatsasrikondarohini_2007snehag10bhanot_nishagujaratigirlpandey1pragyakumarRifnabalieAMSToinkoinkanamikamundonbaas-tvprfansdavisgshah84sreebhaER_ER_YAsmile365daysnirleppannuNiharika28ritamukunddevranilover123sunitaakumar***Anu***archie76julaikhaharish_kenminnie25MARCELLEbhargaviupdent4usharmilicloudzmoonlightMefromNJcoolgirl7wassup28nupskpps_ppsnanda_gopaahutargattuttt0011ramonamGarima_04radhika_23elle45_mehak_--sree--KhaLidaHSushaanManeet_Nancy_srmirjiA HUGE FANpoo_supikoptypsuadvanineel_jay-Happy4Ever-madhoostonexSinha18Natasha081tarunprnczMinnie.shivani003-allizwell-..NoBody..Roarkanna44Keenu.Gsrk_kadzVarsha-01maneet.n.shanakcherrypansyZuzana-ArohaAngel-nivedithaFallen Angeljeb1md410ammoosYusBeeShwets1502

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thank you  soo much :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-kanak1309Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Cont'd

After this.... The door is opened.... The elders come out and BM diverts Rajni and Ishika to dress up Meethi for her school, KK proceeds to talk to Suhana..... BM asks for Ishaan.... All say he is stepped out.... Alok gets angry and asks as to why he was allowed to.... Then BM requests Disha to arrange for Chai-Nastha....As Disha is about to go, KK from topstairs(outside Suhana's room) says that no need of chai nastha as of now in this situation.... let him talk to Suhana about things....Dadaji says now nothing can be avoided.... let things proceed as it has to and Alok says It is sad but Suhana had become a loving member of the family..... and then CAM zooms to Disha's face....Her emotions r like sensing deadly serious issue.....!

PRECAP

KK and Suhana talking .....KK says he has done  a big mistake by marrying her off in this house....Since she is not used to this BHEED...Suhana tries to clarify...but he stops and continues.... this conversation is only between him and suhana.....

Thanks a lot Kanak for the  update..Hug... we respect  u taking out time for us and giving us the updates....dear.Thumbs Up.... thanks a lot ......it was mind blowing......Embarrassed

Edited by laxmi_s - 06 January 2011 at 8:34am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

baliepragyakumarb1ndusweetnidzsnehag10sdavisblack_d3vil***Anu***archie76julaikhaMARCELLEcloudzsunitaakumarjshree_ramrgattuzanabegbostaniansvesumnanda_gopaahutaPrateekshGarima_04elle45--sree--SushaanManeetmadhooneel_jay-Happy4Ever-Nirjhor105Sinha18Feefi...Binny...shivani003ramsha_002prnczMinnie.anna44kanak1309Keenu.G-Alina-ZuzanaRoark-ArohaAngel-YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
ok lemme complete it...hope u dont mind kanak...
but nothing happened after this is another thing....

still inder-ilesh-ishika-R&D wondering whats happening...then door opens...KK looks at them and goes upstairs...dadaji-dadiji goes to room...inder-ilesh goes to find ishaan....alok-badi maa goes to see rano...

precap

KK is telling he has made a mistake by marrying suhana in this house and it would have been tough for her...Suhana tries to disagree to tell she is happy..KK continues asking her to come with him with her things....
ilesh and inder asking ishaan to go and tell suhana...
ishaan in tears...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavis***Anu***jshree_ramMARCELLEjulaikhaahutaSushaanManeetmadhooSinha18Feefi-allizwell-Minnie.-Alina-Keenu.Gkanak1309-ArohaAngel-YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ooops....laxmi di...where did u come from...LOL

anyways...3 updaters for one episode...cool na...

Edited by Shwets1502 - 06 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak1309Minnie.-allizwell-Feefi-ArohaAngel-YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

LOLLOLLOLoopsie..... i was at home today accidentally..... checked upt he update shwets.... just tried to help from my side when saw Kanak was in a fix.....Embarrassed...but U TOO BRUTUS.....ROFL.....I am falling in love with SGP PHORUM all over again........Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak1309FeefiMinnie.Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Shwets1502

LOLLOLLOLoopsie..... i was at home today accidentally..... checked upt he update shwets.... just tried to help from my side when saw Kanak was in a fix.....Embarrassed...but U TOO BRUTUS.....ROFL.....I am falling in love with SGP PHORUM all over again........Hug

mee too....i was just about to close laptop as nothing to discuss...bt saw kanak not able to complete but here u r!!LOL
i always love this forum...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-FeefiMinnie.kanak1309

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely updatesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak1309-allizwell-

Go to top