India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [6/1 - Epi 50] (Page 6)

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
DancingDancingbhalle bhalle in karan's style congratulations for completing 50 episodes(lovely episodes)Party n arjun's dialogues these days are the highlights of the show
mai hoon na tumharra hone wala
handsome hoon na
Hugsmiles everything is nice wonderful
chiku n his jawanii lolROFL tomorrow's epi v r gonna watchROFL Arohi plz  stop ignoring and hurting ArjunAngry 
i love Arjun ki dadi thank god one more person from arjun's family who loves him other than his sis
n dadi's dialogue about Arjun's eyes really so sweet of the dialogue writer we all really love his innocence filled eyes which brought tears in our eyes many times specially sbs interview wid kk*2 on the last day of kitani mohabbat hai Unhappy bad memories i don't ven want to think about those days when we lost kitani mohabbat hai Broken Heart 
hope we don't c anymore close scenes btwn that joker chiku n arohiEvil Smile i hate u chiku but from other point of view i love u as jokerLOL
@shibz yeah we really missed u n same pinch i too can't write anything without watching episode atleast twiceThumbs UpROFL

Edited by adhasrujana - 07 January 2011 at 2:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Congrats KMH team for completing 50 episodes DancingDancingDancingPartyParty I really liked Arjuns dadi such a cool dadi she isCool i really like her .Even Arohi's dadi is cool i m happy they have not shown the typical Ram naam japo type dadis whose day starts in temple with their bhajans n kertans n even end there .well guys i have nothing against it just ppl shud try something new .we dont wanna see the same ols cliche caricatures of dadis n nanis .but i m happy that both the grannys here r so cool like Arjuhi .
Shefali a true friend she is really some1 u look upto .A great friend .
 Gauri well no comments for herAngry
Chiku isSilly

Arjuhi are just beyond words Blushing samjha karoWink

P.S. This is my first ever post here i see some known ppl .would love to interact with all u lovely ppl out there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Shilpa: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581556

Check out page two also. That has the link to the post made by IF DT. Hope I helpedEmbarrassed

P.S. ".because dont know where my siggie went i mean disappeared ." ROFL Even I didn't till I read the linkLOL

all those beautiful siggies are gone forever ? Shocked I lost  mine then ,  I had saved it but had to restore my system few days ago so lost it there also and now not in tinypic too Cry.   I read lot of banners are lost also,  they shld have atleast given a headsup na. *sigh*

Allwaysindian

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

Congrats KMH team for completing 50 episodes DancingDancingDancingPartyParty I really liked Arjuns dadi such a cool dadi she isCool i really like her .Even Arohi's dadi is cool i m happy they have not shown the typical Ram naam japo type dadis whose day starts in temple with their bhajans n kertans n even end there .well guys i have nothing against it just ppl shud try something new .we dont wanna see the same ols cliche caricatures of dadis n nanis .but i m happy that both the grannys here r so cool like Arjuhi .
Shefali a true friend she is really some1 u look upto .A great friend .
 Gauri well no comments for herAngry
Chiku isSilly

Arjuhi are just beyond words Blushing samjha karoWink

P.S. This is my first ever post here i see some known ppl .would love to interact with all u lovely ppl out there

welcome Smile,  nice to read ur views,  sply abt dadi's who are not typical as u said, they are more or equally modern as their bahus. Clap.

@bold - agreed Thumbs Up
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Check out page two also. That has the link to the post made by IF DT. Hope I helpedEmbarrassed

P.S. ".because dont know where my siggie went i mean disappeared ." ROFL Even I didn't till I read the linkLOL

all those beautiful siggies are gone forever ? Shocked I lost  mine then ,  I had saved it but had to restore my system few days ago so lost it there also and now not in tinypic too Cry.   I read lot of banners are lost also,  they shld have atleast given a headsup na. *sigh*

I know right??! I also lost everythingCry I had to upload all my siggies all over again! But gosh, you lost it from the system too?? Tinypic should've given a warningOuch

Allwaysindiankavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

I know right??! I also lost everythingCry I had to upload all my siggies all over again! But gosh, you lost it from the system too?? Tinypic should've given a warningOuch

before it had happened a few times that we wouldnot see the tinypic but then after a day or few hours they would reappear.  I was under that impression still that may be it was a mistake and we will get them Ouch.   I  feel for all that efforts siggie makers put in and they are just removed.  atleast now I know. will keep a back up too LOL

Allwaysindian.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

before it had happened a few times that we wouldnot see the tinypic but then after a day or few hours they would reappear.  I was under that impression still that may be it was a mistake and we will get them Ouch.   I  feel for all that efforts siggie makers put in and they are just removed.  atleast now I know. will keep a back up too LOL
 so true yaarCry ..maine toh first time siggies banayi thi ..aur Vaishu ka dimag khake ...learned it how to upload it .aab phir se sikhana padega ..Angry i will wait again ..for vaishu to learn Wink and yhen i will try Tongue
@kavya ..u wanted to read what i disliked ?  LOL hmm ..i ususally dont write it coz ..i always say ..chalo maaf kiya ..karan ke liye ....i have lot of patience i guess .but it was about that bhulaakkad mamaji .that character was added like for no reason..and the Bhulakkad mamaji ..whatever he bahaves n whatever forgets ..i just say it to myself ..are we suppose to laugh here OR WHAT .and then again i get back to focus on karan kritika .
thats why u will rarely find me talking about other charactrs.but i notice them too.but just dont pay attention that much .i used to do like this even in Betaab days WinkEmbarrassed
crazzy rite Embarrassed
shilpa

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

so true yaarCry ..maine toh first time siggies banayi thi ..aur Vaishu ka dimag khake ...learned it how to upload it .aab phir se sikhana padega ..Angry i will wait again ..for vaishu to learn Wink and yhen i will try Tongue
@kavya ..u wanted to read what i disliked ?  LOL hmm ..i ususally dont write it coz ..i always say ..chalo maaf kiya ..karan ke liye ....i have lot of patience i guess .but it was about that bhulaakkad mamaji .that character was added like for no reason..and the Bhulakkad mamaji ..whatever he bahaves n whatever forgets ..i just say it to myself ..are we suppose to laugh here OR WHAT .and then again i get back to focus on karan kritika .
thats why u will rarely find me talking about other charactrs.but i notice them too.but just dont pay attention that much .i used to do like this even in Betaab days WinkEmbarrassed
crazzy rite Embarrassed
shilpa

nooooo  I said  I want to read your  DILSE  post  ,  like how u write from heart ,  did it appear like I asked what u dislike  LOL, sorry ya.  

Edited by kavyasam - 07 January 2011 at 8:12am

Allwaysindian

Go to top