Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Edited My Take On Page 2 Wink

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Good episode today, so glad Arjun got to meet his dadi and she got to meet Arohi. I just wish Arohi would let go of her anger already, I am getting annoyed with it especially when Arjun is being so adorable around her.

I hope Shefali is successful in her plans to expose Chiku, if lucky I hope she can expose Gauri too.

Congrats KMH and Happy Birthday Anjali!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

oooo just thought of this....I really want Biji to straighten out Gauri as well!! i hope she is the one who figures out that Gauri is upto something bad...she is the best in giving taunts and then exposing Gauri she will have no issues Dancing that will teach her a big lesson! really hope Biji does it Dancing

that will be super m ready to see  gauri ki dhulayi Clap .  even shefali may get doubtful of gauri tmrw. 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

@kavya ..very nice starting ..but what hppnd to ur font size...lol increase little more..warna i will need specs Tongue

@chill out  its arjun not abhay Tongue lol i think PkEk hangover LOL

shika I changed the font later LOL actually I donno what the problem was I was changing the size and updating post then it wld loose color and vice versa , IF was acting up I guess finally got it right LOL.   btw nice take , ring ringa LOL I know,  I was saying if she keeps asking he will not give but put it on her , tang aake Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@shibz - loved it ,  the pic sply and ur writeup for that Tongue

@shilpa - loved ur post too.  plus I wanted to read your dilse post for yday's episode.  if possible write in this thread or tmrw's thread na.

@olly - agree with all ur points .  the camerawork was bad today and yday also when it came to random talks of family members. 

@all - superb takes Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@kavya..oh u was ROFLing seeing that fruit --->bird----->animal conversion of cheeku..ROFL..even i was ROFLing when i was writting..and u know i din feel bad when DJ was teasing beeji about arjun....its like a true friend cum jealousy..DJ's character is very cool and she doesnt like arjun ..thats why she din miss the oppurtunity of insulting arjun...LOL.....btw i too want gauri's plan to fail..but u know na ekta maiyaa..

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@shibz great take..loved the way karan said punjabi...he is hard core punjabi..its always a treat to watch him speak punjabi..Embarrassed..btw dunno wats with imagine!!..they r busy showing repeats of happy ending...2010 now also..and that also only in the time on repeat of kmh 2..Angry

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

1st of all congrats to whole kmh team n our perfect duo karan kundra n kritika kamra on completing successfull 50 episodesPartyDancingClapDancingDancingPartyPartyParty

happy birthday anjali PartyHug

50th episode of kmh was nyc..ClapThumbs Up
wat an entry of bijji...mind blowing...Star
kya punches maarti hai yaar..too gud
..  Thumbs UpLOLStar
cheeku got new name "khargosh" haha gud gud..ROFLROFLLOL
all punches of bijji was gud..Clap
luvd wen arohi's mom  n taiji came n touched  bijji's feet... luvd d respect dey gave her..Smile Clap
"dushmani hai par dosti bhi hai..."
convo between bijji , dj n daddu was nyc.. Smile bt hated d part wen dj made fun of arjun.. din liked dat..Angry Angry
convo between bijji and arjun was fun watching... dey both were talking in punjabi Thumbs Up

"Teji: Kudi soni haigi..
Arjun: Kudi! Kedii kudi? n woh arjun ki smilee hayeee marjavan..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Teji: Mainu sab pata hai.."

now cums d convo between arjun n arohi..liked it.. arohi arjun ko kone mein leke  jake baat kar rai thi..mast hai...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arohi: arjun woh ring do..
Arjun: nahi dunga..
Arohi: Woh ring iss ghar ke hone wale damad ke liye hai..
Arjun: Haan toh bilkul sahi jagah pahunchi hai woh ring...WinkThumbs UpClapStarWinkWinkEmbarrassed

evrythng was nyc...Thumbs Up
shefali is playing very nyc role..luvd it.. ClapSmile
bt again in d end gauri huhhh..m sure she gonna ruin d plan...Angry

overall 50th epi was gud... ClapSmileBig smile

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top