@shibz: I love Karan's photo!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

read everyone's takes,  wow Clap loved them all.  will edit aram se

@olly today all day I will be lauging remembering ur lines ' chiku will never be insaan,  first a fruit, then bird now animal khargosh' ROFL

Allwaysindian.Jane..shibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
updated mine on page 2Embarrassed so early today ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Hey Kavya, great opening!
Thumbs UpClap   Thanks

I like the respect the bahus in the house has for her,obviously Gauri has got opportunity to pour more evil nowROFL back in action, Gauri ROFLROFL and what action listen what should not be listened as raw material and reprocessed it in evil mind for hurtful outcome more to hubby than Ajju because hubby will hurt them ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL garuri mind factory reopenend ROFL

Iwas wondering even Arohi knows like other girls that Chikoo is zero but as he has a respected job and the family loves him, this is the only reason she taunts Arjun when she compared him to Chikoo  she is consoling herself for accepting a clown as her fiancee, she wholeheartedly believes he is a kabootar aka gadha.LOL

I wonder did she do it pourposefully,you remember Arjun Punj used to show he was angry but meant for something really good, I think Arohi has done same thing here, she is testing to the peak his patience to see how much he has changed really and how much he is holding the change. I will like to think like this for Arohi and on that I like itClap Well if it showing a stubborn girl then I will be confusedD'ohShe has believed what gauri said,  it cant be forgotten,  if gauri didnot tell her she knows abt orphanage etc then probably arohi to melt would have been easier.

Why did I say a 9 today,that goes for the character of DJ, we have always seen the positive side of DJ and today we have seen her flaws as well, well, no doubt she is proud of her family even if it hurts her best friend  Thumbs Up Thats again the theme in KMH, when show it does not mean good people don't have flaw! well said and the facial expressions of dj were meant to hurt arjun through beeji.

I like the little conversation of Biji and Arjun, I was so happy to see two fiery sparkling eyes in convoBlushing beeji is the one who matched arjun's intensity, raashi and shefali are soft but beeji's support will be fiersome.

I almost break my schweetoo laptop when saw Gauri back in functionROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I almost removed all the hair in my head as  I forgot to wear protective gear ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLto see Gauri is the one to hear everything! ROFLROFLROFL  arey  when raat ki bhootni mein she could hear crystal clear what arjun said to arohi from inside a closed rooom , ab to din ki bhootni that too open hall and pillars everywher ROFL ample room to overhear she had to naROFLROFL and then the evilmind factory reopened.

Well I still trust Shefali and 'Arohi Patao wali' gang members are present there and I think it must turn good! I gonna crack down guys if Arohi will say Cheekoo has broken her trustROFL
ROFLROFLROFL I hope she doesnot say that , she can say 'maine tumhari nakli image jo khada kiya tha woh toda' ROFLROFL

Okay I did not give the 10 on 10 because of the violin theme back in action! ROFL
we cant complain  they used it for arjun shefali ROFLROFL nor arjuhi so they got valid point to use it ROFLROFL give back that 1 mark.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
oooo just thought of this....I really want Biji to straighten out Gauri as well!! i hope she is the one who figures out that Gauri is upto something bad...she is the best in giving taunts and then exposing Gauri she will have no issues Dancing that will teach her a big lesson! really hope Biji does it Dancing

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
 CONGRATS  KARAN ,KRITIKA and KMH .TEAM .Clap.ClapClapClap.First 50 episodes..loved it from the begining and  still loving it Clap.and want lotts lotts lotts more ..like never ending  .
     beautiful episode !!! loved Arjun's dadi ...her mogambo mode just changed when she saw Arjun...that was the CUTEST look Arjun gave her .aweee...it was so natural.for a second also ..didnt feel like there is acting going on there .karan is always at his best ..looks , expressions .very well done !!Thumbs Up
     Arjun Arohi ...Ufff ..love the nok jhok Day Dreaming..and i m enjoying it like ..Arjun and Arohi is streching that Ring Topic so much .u can make out that its just a bahana to talk to each other .and thats so so sooooooo ROMANTIC ..Day Dreaming. FATAKA CHEMISTRYbetween Karan Kritika Thumbs Up ..
        Always always takes me to dreamland watching all  the                  Fireworks  . SPECTACULAR .Thumbs UpStar
    didnt like teh way DJ was insulting Arjun saying bad things to his Dadi .plzzz ARJUN i want  old Rich attitude wala Arjun back ..ye Arjun being chikoo ka gulam cant take it ..sob sob CryCry.
      and the last scene between Dadi and Arjun ..SUPERB .simpley classic.and the Arjun's shy smile ..maar daala .
shilpa
   @all Superb takes Thumbs Up...allways love it .even though i dont mention it all the time .U guys ROCK !!!!!    

Edited by Allwaysindian - 06 January 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

todays episode really proved, one decision changes everything, and it truly does...soooo always think about what you want to do or else you are the one will pay the price, nobody else. Embarrassed

Clap Clap Clap
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

todays episode really proved, one decision changes everything, and it truly does...soooo always think about what you want to do or else you are the one will pay the price, nobody else. Embarrassed

Clap Clap Clap

I was going to quote the same thing,  well said pooja ClapClap, loved ur take.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top