Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [6/1 - Epi 50] (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

@kavya ..very nice starting ..but what hppnd to ur font size...lol increase little more..warna i will need specs Tongue
@chill out  its arjun not abhay Tongue lol i think PkEk hangover LOL

Whooppsss!! Sorry!LOL
I hope it was just that one placeROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianSHIKHA19kavyasam

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Reserved...Embarrassed

Thanks Kavya..Hug....n congo for 50 epi's..DancingDancingDancing...hope we have many more...cuz there is a long way 2 go in our KMH2 n arjuhi journey of love...Heart

got so much 2 reply to today..D'oh...diadvantage of goin 2 school...DisapproveLOLLOL

but in short...amazing epi...bt Gauri ruined it at the end...AngryCensored...Teji was tooo funny...her comments to shefali n sanchit...loved it..ROFLROFLROFL...n arjun n dadi convo was soo gud...arjun's expressions n reactions seeing his dadi were the best n so apt..StarClap...u cud see the happiness in his eyes...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...arjun was show stealer again..Day Dreaming....n uff this arohi..can't she ask nicely for the ring...Tongue...arjun-arohi scenes were cute...Heart

will edit this again...
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
edited my post on page 1, and also formatted the first post  finally. 
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
**Edited***

Heey Guuys Hug First Of All ..Wants To Praise The Birtdaay Girl "Anjali" 
Happy Birtdaay Sweetiie ......Many Many Returns Of The Daay Agaain Party Wish Yoou All The Hapiness Deear Embarrassed Congratulations To The ALL Cast Of KMH2 For Completing 50 Episode........ Soo Quickly Clap Same To All Of The Members Of This Forums Who Are Enjoying This Occasion Like Me Dancing Very Happy Todaaaaay ..Have Many Good News 

Let's Move To Todaay's Amazing, Funny, Superb ..Jhakaas Episode LOL
I Am Loving Arjun's Daadi Soo Muuch Yaar HugI Am Suure I Am Not The Only One Naa ? Wink She Is The Best ...Too Good Have To Applaud Her For Her Exellent Acting ..She Just Rox The Screen  She's Muuch Better Than What I've Expected Big smile Sab Ki Chhuti Kar Di Biji Ne ROFL She Calls Chikku " Rabbit " LOLSoo Truue Naa ? LOL Biji I  Also Give The White Flag For This  
Both Daadi's Convo Was Cuute .....And The Fact That Both Are Friends Make Me Feel Good .....Embarrassed  I Appreciate Their Talks A Loot Hug
Let's Move To .....Arjun Day Dreaming His Confidence Just Killed Me Todaay Silly ( What Is That Called ? Confidence Koot Koot Se Bhara Haai Or Whatever !! LOL)
He Lost His Heart Not His Confidence Embarrassed Suna Arohi ? Atleast Woh Tumhare Liye Lar Raha Haai .....And Usske Paas Usska Confidence Baaki Hai Star Auur Woh Chikku ..He Already Lost His "Izaat" ROFL" Chikku Chikku Ki Jawani"  
This Witch Gauri Is Soo Annoying Angry Can't Bear Her Dead DJ Call Biji For Arohi's Mehendi Raassam Hope She Come There Wink Love The Scene Between Arjun And His Daadi When She Saaid " She's Beautifuul " And Arjun Sasy " What Beautiful ?? " 
Then He Got That She Know Everything Soo He Smiled Day DreamingWoow Agaain A Smile To Die For Blushing  
Shefali Baack To Action Yeeeeeah Clap Soo Proud Of Yoou My Sweetie .....Love All Yoour Moved Today ...You Were Great Investigating Chikku LOLDost Ho To Tumhare Jaisi Big smile Not Like Gauri ......Dead   BDW ..She Spoilt All The Episode At The End Ouch
Anyways Overall : 100% Maze Wala Episode ....Silly...Enjoyed Every Bit Of It Hug

Okaaaaay ..Have To Go Guuys Heart Good Night 

Maria Heart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 06 January 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey everyone..Tongue
will try to update...Embarrassed with the reason y i cant write dese daysLOL

*Edited*
guyz i cant write coz i need to watch the epi twice to write anythinLOL in the sense...1st time i watch teh epi..i dont get enough of it to put it in words...i m completely lost in Arjuhi's world..n wen the epi is over i m blankLOL as to what i have got to write other dan whether i liked, loved teh epi or no?!! n the second time i do is in teh mornin wen teh repeat cumsEmbarrassed

well congo to teh KMH team for completing 50 number of awesome epis...StarStarStarStarStar
with this i would like to applaud teh dialogue writer as well..specially for Arjun n Chiku's dialoguesClapClapClapClapClap wow!! i m totally in love with the dialogues we've been getting for Arjun exclusively dese daysLOLLOL n chiku keep shining...!! but plz..Arohi ko chod do.. she isnt perfect for u...LOLLOL

Arjun urf Karan's Punjabi today...!! haaayee..............!! Day Dreaming i cant stop smiling... "kudi kedi?" well i dint know wat it meant until Anchal told meLOL n just taht line made me go haayee....!!!BlushingBlushingLOLLOL
n how it cums spontaneously...!! kudos to karan...!!

Dadi said the right thing about Arjun's eyes...they have not changed...still as innocent as a baccha'

photoshop credit:chip. :)

ok thats Arjun Punj but its karan na... Day Dreaming
Blushing though his expression is different here but there are times wen karan's eyes looks jus like that babyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by shibz - 06 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Mohabbatians, I thought of reading some more takes but guess I need to say 'break ke baad' hum phil milengeWink

I am gonna be away till the 18th, no IF, no KMH on my side as I need to give the final classy touch on my dissertation and other assigment for me to say Hooray for the March GraduationWink

Uh, I read olly's take and I agree to all her points!Thumbs Up
I like yours too Kavya, Neethi and Shikha!

Well keep rocking guys

kavyasamshibz.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hi Eshu...:) will read your take moroEmbarrassed

kavya, sruju n everyone hu missed me...Embarrassed hi..:)

@Maria:no prob bout yest..i dun mindEmbarrassed

Pooja...u are late dese days?!Shocked no time to reserve?!
LOL

need to go now...good night guyz...

Edited by shibz - 06 January 2011 at 1:08pm

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hahah Shibz it is because college started again Cry and after i come home i reserve LOL

so now, Reserve LOL
hopefully i edit unlike yesterday Embarrassed

so happy KMH completed 50 episodes PartyDancing
and happy birthday Anjali, once again LOL

Edited:
omg the beginning was hilarious ROFLROFL biji is awesome!!! cheeku to kabootar to kharghosh ROFLROFLROFL should i say he's getting a groW*H in names or no? ROFLROFLthe episode was awesome! dadi and Arjun scenes were so sweet and i loved when Cheeku got scared of Arjun ROFLROFLjust one look and he was down on the floors, and I'm happy that Biji recognized Arohi right away Big smile and Shefu is the best!!! i just love her!!! how cute is she and then she's like i should make sure the dress i wear in the evening covers my knees ROFL simi and Sanchit are so cute i hope in the future we see their love track kind of like Purvi and Salil from KMH1Embarrassed but with more scenes and no misunderstandings LOL
aww Shefu is so sweet helping out Arjun and Arohi! unlike that Gauri Angry her plans have never worked LOLLOL this one will also fail, our Shefu is smart Geek

Arohi is still trying to get the ring
ROFL why is she even trying? Ermm oh yes she wants to talk to Arjun Embarrassed hahahah and when Chiku says he is feeling sick, Arohi gets a little sad cuz then Arjun won't be able to come LOLLOLEmbarrassed
DJ and Biji's scenes were so cute, just like how my best friend and I are, this is how we are when we meet after years Embarrassed i just pop into her house without telling her and she too stays in my house till 6am after i land in Mumbai Embarrassed now i miss her LOL but DJ's taunts are so cute and just like how best friends tease each other...now i want to see biji talk to DJ about Arjuhi Embarrassed
hayyeee at the end, Arjun "kudi? kedi kudi?" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and then he blushes Blushing oyye hoyyeeee (Armaan from DMG style) hayyee main mar jawan (daljeet from KDMHMD style)LOL
Chiku's dance is hilarious
ROFLROFL the way he was dancing after talking on the phone asking for Russian girls ROFLROFLhe's too cute but very irritating also LOL

i don't think my mind focused on the bg scores today
Ermm see this is what happens when i'm tired, my mind is sadly not as focused on the most beautiful things Disapprove i will make sure to watch the episode again Embarrassed just for that!!! especially the beginning ROFLBiji's entry even scared the "policemen" outside ROFLROFLughhh that stupid KSA ruined everything!!!!! if they were all fine, our Arjuhi would be together right now Big smile now this story is getting really interesting with Biji's entry
she's ready to fix everyone in the Singhania family and slowly we'll find out through KSA what happened in the families that caused the two families to separate...

todays episode really proved, one decision changes everything, and it truly does...soooo always think about what you want to do or else you are the one who will pay the price, nobody else. Embarrassed

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 06 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top