Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
reservedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
dont mix up pihu with AG ppl ... n pihu is part of sangini n she is doing stupid things ....

this topic is neither disgusting nor have to do with any other -ve ppl in tv world.... dont get so senti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshstar_warsOrientalDancermysticgoryfilms

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

dont follow societal stereotypes. please dont call pihu disgusting it just completely negates any good stuff. she is centered around her fears and cant face them so she act as if nothing is wrong. i think if gauri expose her fast and rudra hate her and abhay ditch her she wont be able to live with that then she could come out of it and could even become a great person. i dont pity the men, they should stop slicing woman as just hookers & stop overlooking personality flaws and reality. it would have helped if rudra had a life . anyways this story is illogical for serious discussions.

Edited by arima2010 - 07 January 2011 at 1:56am

monaghosh

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

Originally posted by snehasharma

xcuse me wat r u saying dis means u dont watch telly wood even lavanya from pkb den ashlesha from kdmhmd did de same thing so better think bfore saying sumthing like dis ,

you are correct.i love ag . but i dont want to see her in this way. disgusting disgusting. DAILY i am telling additi to leave this sangini. in this pihu is married and doing this kind of character. but she gave full justice to the role pihu. even though gowri is positive she did not do well. i hate her she gave slap to our pihu.....but i will not watch this show i think maybe very bad i hate zeetv and CVAngryAngryAngry
hun, many ppl give up... can anyone explain what the storyline is? i dont think so..LOL
i only watched  for mine favo actors ( AG n MIK )  but now that pihu turned to evilAngry n rudra
to an very weak manBroken Heart  i'm not sure if  i ever will watch it...
snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

Originally posted by adipihu

Originally posted by snehasharma

xcuse me wat r u saying dis means u dont watch telly wood even lavanya from pkb den ashlesha from kdmhmd did de same thing so better think bfore saying sumthing like dis ,

you are correct.i love ag . but i dont want to see her in this way. disgusting disgusting. DAILY i am telling additi to leave this sangini. in this pihu is married and doing this kind of character. but she gave full justice to the role pihu. even though gowri is positive she did not do well. i hate her she gave slap to our pihu.....but i will not watch this show i think maybe very bad i hate zeetv and CVAngryAngryAngry
hun, many ppl give up... can anyone explain what the storyline is? i dont think so..LOL
i only watched  for mine favo actors ( AG n MIK )  but now that pihu turned to evilAngry n rudra
to an very weak manBroken Heart  i'm not sure if  i ever will watch it...

hey rianne dont go wid de scenes , all de actors r equally talented additi - i lov her g8 actress , binny  - g8 dancer , iqbal haye haye *awesum actor * etc , thanx for de comment  am hating de cv's i dont noe wat dey r going 2 do , i want ssbs forum 2 be unite like others, datz it , i wouldn't give up supporting all de 3 n de forum

Edited by snehasharma - 07 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh_RiaNa_

adittifann Newbie
adittifann
adittifann

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
pihu character is becoming bad vamp every day ofcourse its the new challenge role for additi but i am hating pihu everyday loving additi's performance but i will never say pihu is innocent its a selfish character

monaghosh

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paru...

[QUOTE=sankita]ag is doing great job as pihu,inspite of -ve character she is backbone of ssbs,

sangini is incomplete without pihu.pihu is the backbone of ssbsApproveyou are correct. but this week is ie on saturday is maha episode of sangini.after that i think pihu will not be there. wheather the story will survive. i dont think so . and i dont want to be pihu should be there. bcz i dont want to see pihus negative role. whatever pihu did a superb perfomance. additi gave life to pihu and sangini........hats off to additi aka pihu.Thumbs Up

Go to top