Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Goodbye"..not yet..(My first SAJAN f.f)chap6 pg17 (Page 8)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

wow amazing update cont soon n thanks 4 d pm..

thanks so much

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

mindblowing update

Thanks..............Smile
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

CHAP-3

..I was appalled..she was scared???????What????Why??? Oh ok!! Because I was sarcastic..I mean come on this is a college people are mostly sarcastic all the time..anyways the way she was looking at me with fearful eyes I was sure that if I don't say anything soon she will start crying'so I said the first words that came to my mind'.

"I am sorry"'and I realised that I  really meant it.I was really sorry for hurting this new girl who was now looking pretty taken aback by my sudden change in tone'. "Are you a new student?mujhe tum se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi actually mein thoda disturbed tha isiliye'anyways Hi!!!! I am Samrat"'I said and extended my hand for a handshake'I normally don't make such friendly gestures to unknown people but somehow I felt that being friend with this girl would be a good idea'

"Gunjan'Gunjan Manhotra" she said in her timid kind of musical voice and took my hand for a moment.

Just then our teacher Mrs.Gandhi came and as usual started shouting-

"Yeh aj kal ki generation koyi kaam dhang se nahi kar sakte..maine bola tha ke bus thik 3 baje chutni chahiye'3 kab ke baj chuke hai.."

"Mam! Abhi 3 baj ne mein 5 min baki hai apki ghadi fast hai"..someone said from the crowd and we all started laughing including Gunjan'I noticed that there was a very musical quality about the way she laughed'it reminded me of  a mellow tune being played on a piano'

Just then Benji came '"Samrat!!!! Chal chale"

"Ha chal'anyways meet her" I said pointing to Gunjan'she looked at us'"Yeh Gunjan hai..fresher.."

"Oh! Hi gunjan mein Benji"

"Hi Benji"

Somehow I felt that gunjan was still scared stiff but was trying to loosen up in front of us..

"Oh ha mein to bhul hi gayi!!"'a high pitched voice broke my tarin of thought..Arghhhhhhh there was Mrs.Gandhi again'.

"aj humare class mein ek nayi addition hai..Gunjan Manhotra.."she said pointing at Gunjan' "aur kyunki enho ne college 3 week late join kiya hai isliye mein chati hu ke app sab inki help kare ok??"

"Yes Mam!!!!!!" we all said in unison..Gunjan was looking visibly uncomfortable with all that attention so she just gave a timid smile'and then we all went into the bus'

JUST then there was loud Honking from behind me and I came out of my day-dream'Night had fallen and the road was clear''Finally!!!!!!

I was relieved and euphoric'I was free to go and see Gunjan now'As I drove my car as fast as I can towards City Hospital I was still seeing Gunjan's face in my mind..the way she looked on her first day and her smile which till today sounds like a piano tune to me'I can't wait to see her smile again and for that I have to reach City Hospital as fast as I can'

I hate Hospitals'.!! Seriously this place is so depressing'everywhere people are in pain..I mean if there's one place I can do easily without visiting in my life that is a Hospital..and this City Hospital is so slow I mean I am again getting tensed now as the receptionist in front of me is checking the details of all the "Drowning Cases" that came today'I didn't like it'Gunjan's my life not just some another "Case"..!!

"Well aj all total 6 drowning cases aye hai'.Par jaisi ladki ki baat aap kar rahe hai waisa koyi waha is waqt Admitted nahi hai"'''.!!

'''''..W.H.A.T''''''..

I didn't understand what she was saying for a second i thought she was speaking in some foreign language..

Gunjan yahan nahi hai....Par yeh kaise ho sakta hai...use yahan hona chahiye..hum to aj designer ke pass jane wale hai....agr wo yaha nahi hai hai to kaha hai...!!

I was in pain...i have never ever felt so much in pain in my entire life...Gunjan was not here then where was she????

and then everything turned black........!!

p.s-ok so that's it for today...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how was it..........

Edited by MyArchangel - 13 January 2011 at 4:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarmjhtian94ammykhan358674karantakiarAnjali_12-Aastha_Mohit-SandCastle.sadufcool_tuliHealMeForeverCandYlicious_S-Priti11-AttractiveAdya-Jyotika-Shafooaashizin

rupal.sri24 Senior Member
rupal.sri24
rupal.sri24

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
it was beautiful.

plz update a longer part next time.....plzzzzzz.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangel

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey dear awsm updt.
superb,mindblwing.realy luv d part.
but whr iz gunjan???Hpe sam wil find her.
Plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
ammykhan Goldie
ammykhan
ammykhan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
awesome part
really nice.....loved it
but where is gunjan
continue soon
thx 4 the pm

MyArchangel

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Awesome updt jaana.. I love d way u write..
Loved d flashbck scenes.. Keep writing more abt sajan's pastEmbarrassed
Bt present is so scary.. Seeing sam in this condition is painfulOuch
want gunjan to b safe..
Cont soon..

MyArchangel

-Natasha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Natasha-
-Natasha-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
res