Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Goodbye"..not yet..(My first SAJAN f.f)chap6 pg17 (Page 17)

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangel

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Ok so i am finally updatingLOLLOLLOLLOL after so many months...i am soooooooooooooo sorry guys for being such a late updater...in my defense i got hospitalised in feb and March was an extremely bad month for meCryCryCryCry i am better now...trying to get a grip on myself...Do tell me how the update is...

Chapter-6

As I entered the  Hospital my heart was beating so fast that I was sure that even Mayank could  listen to my heart-beats…!! My mind was thick with anticipation and I found myself  clutching Mayank's hand like an anchor..We walked straight to    the Reception and Mayank asked for Gunjan…and then we came to the I.C.U..I don't believe this Gunjan my sweet angel is in the I.C.U…how did this happen..Just yesterday at this time we were sitting on our couch and eating Chocolate muffins and now just 24 hours later she is in the I.C.U…

"Gunjan thik to hogi na??" I found myself asking Mayank time and again..who gave me an understanding look and said the most beautiful yet most frightening lines..

"samrat hum I.C.U ke samne aa gaye hai…ja andar ja Gunjan ander hai"..I.C.U and Gunjan these words don't go together but yet it was beautifull to finally know that behind that door was my angel..I was absolutely dying to see her..to hold her hand to feel her safe under my eyes..yet at the same time I was frightened as I knew she was in a serious condition and I don't know how much damage happened to her health….!!

My hands were shaking as I opened the door of the room and went inside..The first thing I felt was Relief….as the first thing I saw on entering the room was Gunjan..she was there lying on the hospital bed…her eyes were closed with an I-V stuck at her hand and another huge number of  medical equipments in the room…if it was any other time I would have felt disgusted at the smell of Hospital..it smells of decay to me…but at that moment I didn't care as no matter how much the girl lying on that bed hated Hospitals….i realised that at that moment it was only medical help that was keeping her alive…

I went and sat beside her…..I held her hand and my mind went blank….i don't know what to say..hell I don't even know whether or not she can hear me but all I knew that I love this girl more than my own life and I just want her to open her eyes and look at me and tell my that she loves me to..I don't know how long I sat there with tears flowing down my eyes…I normally hate crying but I couldn't find it in myself to care about my tears when my gunjan was lying there…looking so peaceful yet so lifeless..normally I love to watch Gunjan sleep…but there was something not right about the way her eyes were closed now…I was so scared that I didn't even want to go and ask the doctor about what was wrong with my princess..

"Samrat!! Chal doctor se baat karte hai"..Mayanks words broke through my mental monologue and though I didn't want to I went to talk to the Doctor…!!The doctor told us that Gunjan's condition was not well at all and that if she doesn't gain consciousness within 48 hours then it wil be too late to save her…!!

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS…!! How can it be to late..?How can gunjan my angel leave me that to forever…this is not happening….This is some kind of a horrible bad dream from which I have to wake up…Samrat!!!! Wake up…!!!!!!!

"Samrat…what the hell….chod use.."…..What on earth is mayank talking about??I realised that he is holding my shoulder…

"kya kya bol raha hai?"…

"chod use Samrat"…Oh!!!! I was so angry that I was actually holding the doctor by the coller of his doctors coat…!! I feel sick….!! I left his collars and aplogised to him..!!and then I left his chember and went and sat with gunjan…I still don't believe this 48 hours….!!!! How can this be happening….!!

I don't remember how long I sat there until it was time to go…hospital rules no one stay in the ICU continuously…Damn rules!!

I went out and sat with mayank..

"mayank…Gunjan thik to ho jayegi na??Please bol na wo thik to ho jayegi"..I asked practically begged Mayank for assurance..someone anyone tell me that Gunjan will be alright..please…!! Just then Benji and Uday came to the hospital and I hugged both of them and broke down…This can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take this pain away…!!

They forced me to sit down on a chair and started talikng about keeping faith and some other stuff..I didn't really listen as the only thought going in my mind was "48 hours".."48 hours"..

Suddenly I felt a hot sensation in my hand..when I looked down I realised that I someone mayank or Benji has given me a cup of Coffee to drink…the coffee reminded me of the day I proposed Gunjan….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months back

"Samart!!! Stop it…aise yaha left right karne se kya Gunjan prakat ho ke tuje ha bolegi…yeh marchpast karna bandh kar"…an irritated mayank told me..Honestly can't even blame him for being irritated because I am such an idiot…after dating Gunjan for the last 3 and half years I Samrat Singhania has finally decided to propose her…and ask her to marry me…Everything was set…I had the ring(it is a simple yet slick platinum ring with a diamond in the middle…just like Gunjan simple yet elegent and precious)…I was dressed in my best tux(mayank said that I was overdoing it….anyways who cares I mean its not like I get to propose everyday)..I called Gunjan and asked her to came and meet me at my house on the pretext on needing her help with some business quatations…and now when she was about to come in next 15 minuites I was having a Panic attack….what if she says No!!(I mean I din't think she will but what if she thinks we are to young to get married!! But I honestly want to marry her)…I was so nervous that I was practically keeping mayank under House-arrest to be with me for moral support until Gunjan comes…

"samart bas bohout hua ab mein ja raha hu..Gunjan 10 min mein ati hogi..so just Relax!! Take a deep bearth and just ask her to marry you dude!! Chal bye"..and with the Mayank left…!! Ok so Gunajn's gonna come in 10 minutes…I am so nervous!!

And then the doorbell rang and I ran upstairs to the terrace…!!

I have made the arrangement so that when gunjan rings the doorbell the door opens on its on…there was a big heart made of pink rose petals in front of the door and there was an arrow made of sunflower petals that pointed to the staircase towards the terrace…On the terrace there was innumerable candles and In the middle of the terrace there was a small fountain…I wanted to take gunjans hand sit on my knee in front of the fountain and ask her to marry me…..

When Gunjan came to the terrace she was looking angelic well she always does but the way she was looking in her pale blue coloured salwar kurta with a small pendent in the shape of a heart on her neck somehow knocked my breath away…I was standing in the shadows so she didn't see me at first and her face on seeing the decorations on the terrace was of wonder and awe..

"samrat tum kaha ho??" she asked and her voice was worried…I hate to make her worry so I finally came in the light of the candels infront of the fountain..she saw me and smiled..I love her smile..actually I love everything about her…and came towards me..

"samrat yeh..!!'and I putted a finger on her lips to make her stop..i was already v. nervous and I wanted to propose her before I lost my nerve..and so started to go down on my knee and well it was just my luck that we wee standing to close to the fountain and my leg got hit with its base and I lost my balance I tied to hold gunjans hand for support and as I result of that we both fell into the cold water of the fountain..!!

p.s-so how was it?????Confused about how coffee comes in???? don't worry you will get to know in the second update...till then wait...!! lol..

do comment/criticise..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam3rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXammykhan358674gnaneswariAnjali_12preety88..Ambika..-Priti11-samratrocksaashizincharmee_sammy

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
plz add me to ur pm list....
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
so finally u updated..

well me abhi bhi sock me hu bt after readng ur updt

muje yahin ho gaya that u updted lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok nw coming to the ud....

in the starting u potray samrat's condition very well.....

n loved the six months back yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

really i loved this kind of samrat.......

plzz Do cont asap n dont forget to PM me.................................

Love
Radhi...
gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. Liked samrat's thoughts. U have expressed sam's pain very nicely. Loved flashback scene a lot. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm.keep pming me.
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hey dear after long time Huggosh it was so emotional update loved it Hug can't see our sam like this gosh proposal's FB was wonderful can't wait to know abt coffee connection in it u described sam's views abt gunjan so wonderfully thanks for pm do continue soon 
Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
1stly thanks for updting jaana...Hug
n 2ndly m upset with u..u reminded me about ur hospitalizationDisapprove n ur phone call where u wanted me to divert urself till u reach home as u were not able to breath properlyOuch

Cuming to the updt... Loved itBig smile beautifully written.... Specially the way u described samrat's condition n his feeling...
Oh got one relief that samrat has finally reached to gunjanSmile
FB scene of proposal was amazing.. Samrat getting nervous eminded me of mjht... Awww samrat is actually samrat.. love the way he is..Embarrassed
waiting for the next updt.. excited to know wat happened after both fell into fountainLOL n of course to knoe how sam proposed gun... n connection with coffee..
continue soon...

Go to top