Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Goodbye"..not yet..(My first SAJAN f.f)chap6 pg17 (Page 10)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

awesome part
really nice.....loved it
but where is gunjan
continue soon
thx 4 the pm

Thanks..............!!!!!!!!!Smile
i really don't know where is gunjan yet...ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhan

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Awesome updt jaana.. I love d way u write..
Loved d flashbck scenes.. Keep writing more abt sajan's pastEmbarrassed
Bt present is so scary.. Seeing sam in this condition is painfulOuch
want gunjan to b safe..
Cont soon..

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jaana........................
thanks.....................Smile

i really don't know where is gunjan yet...ConfusedOuch
she is pretty much hiding from me to........!!
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey dear loved it gosh flashback was wonderful and present gosh gunjan missing now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 

Thanks ashi.............!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow i really like your part 2 and 3

thanks........
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

fantastic update.....cont soon

thanks...........
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

OMGGGGGG Titili di...
i read this ff today n its awesomeeeee....
Sucha beautiful one...
its soo nyc... keep writing hun!!!! Hug  Clap

Awwwwwwwwwww tuli jaana..............
you read it??????
thanks hun.........Smile
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtian94

awesum update as usual....HugThumbs Up
Thumbs Uphope u'll unveil about gunjan soon.....
n thnx 4 d pm.....
cont soon......

thank soooooooooooo much......
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

CHAP-4

"Gunjan kya kar rahi ho? Kaha ja rahi ho?" what's wrong with her???? Where is she going…and where exactly are we?? This place is so dark…I can't make out anything ….and there she is running in front of me…!!looking absolutely breathtaking in a beautifull white salwar….she looks completely like a fairy out of a fairy tale book …only thing's missing are two wings and a fairy wand..but where is she running to….???

I gave up on my vain attemot to stop her just by asking her to stop and started running behind her…

"Gunjan…please ruk jao….tum kaha ja rahi ho……please ruko"

Why isn't she listing to me….!! I am pretty shocked normally she always listens to me…she knows how paranoid I get when she doesn't listen to me…then why is she so bent on defying me now??

"Gunjan enough! Dekho ab mujhe gussa aa raha hai…tum kaha bhagi ja rahi ho mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha aur uapr se yahan itna andhera hai please yeh bhagna bandh karo aur mere saath ghar chalo…"

She stopped and looked at me…….I guess asking her to go "home" did the trick…she loves "our" home…the one in which we are going to shift as soon as we get married..the home which we have built together from scratch and that's the only place we refer to as "Ghar"..

"Ghar……!!!!" she said in her usual musical tone but it somehow sounded v.sad to me…as if she finds the idea of going to "our" home sad..!! The emotion in her eyes frightened me…I have never seen anything close to what I was seeing in her eyes now …She wasn't just sad…she looked as if  by asking her to go home I have created a hole in her heart…!! Her eyes looked hollow…and then she broke into a laugh….her voice echoed all arroud me…

"tum mujhe ghar le jana chate ho Samrat?Par mujhe ghar le jaane ke liye tumhe pehle yahan aa na hoga mere pass.." she said in a wistfull voice and extended her right hand towards me as if asking me to come and hold it and take her home "mere pass aao Samrat mein yehin hu bas tumse chand kadmo ki duri par..aao aur mujhe le jao.." only when she said the last few words her voice broke..

I can't bear this any longer…she is looking so sad..i can't see my gunjan sad..i extened my hand to hold her's …I so badly want to take her home and took one step towards her…….

And then………she vanished…!!!

For a second I stood there as if my fairy has cast a spell on me and made me a statue…Then the spell broke and it was only then that I realised that Gunjan has actually Vanised…the only thing sorrounding me was darkness and the echo of her voice…!!

Where is she???Will I ever get to see her agin??What if  I never find her??Oh god what am I thinking..!! Offcourse I will find her…But what if  I don't…Oh no..!! I can't take this pain anymore..this is slowly turning my head into a blur of questions…!!

Somewhere far I heard an agonized scream

"GUNJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Light…The first thing that I realised was that there's no longer darkness surrounding me..

"Sir…!! Aap thik to hai na??"I looked to my side and realised that the question came from a nurse who was standing at the side of my bed…Bed..!!..and realisation flooded over me…I was still in the City Hospital and I had fainted when I realised that Gunjan is not here…

"Oh…!!"….i stood up

"sir please aap uthiye mat aapka b.p bohut low hai…hume apko thoda aur glucose chadana padega"…Has she lost it…!!?? I need to go and find Gunjan and she wants me to lie here in the Hospital and allow them to treat me for something as ridiculous as low B.P!!"

"Immpossible…Mein bilkul thik hu mujhe yahan nahi rehna…Mujhe Gunjan ko dhund ne jaana hai samjhi aap??"…why is she making me so angry..!!

I tried to get down from the bed and then I realised that I have a stupid I.V stuck to my hand…arghhhhhhhh…I extended my hand to rip it off…

"Nahi Samrat..!!" a booming voice told me as a strong wrist cought hold of my hand..I looked up and saw the face of the only one person in the whole wide world other than Gunjan who is quite centrally importaint in my life…my brother Mayank…Well he is not my brother technically…he is actually my childhood friend…we were togeher till High School but then he took admission in City College as they has the Best Arts course and I instead went to "Excel" for it's marvelous Humanities faculty…

A swell of relief washed over me as I looked into his face…he is my safe harbour..a place where I can find solace in these turbelent waters..But well.. wait a second he wants me to stay here????What???Why???

"Kya????Mayank tu kya bol raha hai?Tujhe nahi pata ke Gunjan…mein..mujhe…nahi mujhe abhi Gunjan ko…"

"Dhund  ne jaana hai right?" he interupted me by finishing my sentence…

"Dekh Samrat tujhe abhi yahan atleast kuch aur ghate rehna padega"

'Tu pagal ho gaya hai…Gunjan kho gayi hai Mayank..aur sayed use chot bhi lagi hai…mujhe abhi use dhundne jaana padega"…I am actually shouting..

"Mein jaanta hu Gunjan kaha hai par agar tu abhi es bed se utha to mein tujhe nahi batyunga…Tujhe kya lagta hai hai ke jab Gunjan aa ke dekhegi ke tune apni tabiyat us ke liye kharab kar li hai aur maine tujhe aisa karne diya to wo hum dono ko maar dalegi…"

"Tu janta hai…??To tu mujhe bata na please………ok Promise mein glucose ka pura dose le lung but please mujhe bata ke Gunjan kaha hai??"

He sat down beside my bed..and told me in a serious voice..

"Dekh inlogo ne tere cell se mujhe call karke bola ke tu yahan behos ho gaya hai..Yahan ane ke baad receptionist se mujhe pata chala ke tu yahan Gunjan ko drowning ke case mein dhundne aya tha..Luckily tabhi ek doctor waha the aur unho ne mujhe bataya ke aj yahan 6 drowning cases to aye haiu hi par ek aur drowning case bhi aya tha ek baccha aur ek ladki ka.To maine unko Gunjan ka description diya aur unho ne bola ke wo ladki es description se milti hai aur unho ne use Florance Hospital bheja hai……

"Thank Good"..!! I was so releived that I cried out in joy…I know where Gunjan is…and I can just see her in few more hours…wow..i am so haapy….But well if Gunja's been found then why is Myank looking so tensed…Well wait he said that Gunjan has beeen sent to Florance because it has the best facility…What does that mean??

"Mayank…Gunjan kaha hai ye to tujhe pata hai..par gunjan Kaisi hai?" I asked him giving voice to my second most bad fear because the first one was the idead that I will never find Gunjan again..

"Wo to hume waha jake hi pata chalega.." he said a bit too casually…as if trying to hide something from me…something serious..!!

"Mayank tujhe mein bachpaan se janta hu..tu kuch chupa raha hai…bat mujhe abhi…" I was hysterical….

Mayank looked as if he was deliberting on something I guess on whether or not to tell me the truth but then he looked directly at me and…..

"Gunjan bohut serious hai Samrat"…the words hit me like a bullet…..

…S.E.R.I.O.U.S…

p.s-I am really sorry for the late update guys..

my net is not working properly.......Cry

do tell me how was it...

i personally thik this update was a bit drab....

fell free to comment/critisise...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXDisha17rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94358674karantakiarammykhansadufHealMeForeverSM_317Shafoo-Priti11--Jyotika-aashizin

Go to top