fantastic concept and start......pls add me to ur pm list.....cont soon

@preety-thanks yaar..........!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow nice one plzzzzzz add me to your pm list

@shafoo-thanks you ...................
yeah i have added you............
Hey dear i hv jus read d updt it ws awsm yar,mindblwing.plz plz add me to ur pm list n dun 4get to pm me.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
hey titli...
is this really u???
missed u so much dear....
wat a rocking comeback....
loved ur start
cont asap
thanx 4 d pm
plz pm me whenever u update next.......
Originally posted by cutekins

hey titli...
is this really u???
missed u so much dear....
wat a rocking comeback....
loved ur start
cont asap
thanx 4 d pm

yeah its me.
lol...........
thanks for liking my attempt yaar.........
Originally posted by karantakiar

Hey dear i hv jus read d updt it ws awsm yar,mindblwing.plz plz add me to ur pm list n dun 4get to pm me.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

thanks so much..
yeah will sure pm you...

CHAP-2

CITY HOSPITAL'''!!!!

What are these people implying that Gunjan is in the Hospital'.No ways!!!!!! She hates Hospitals'.!! she is scared to go there she doesn't like the idea of people being in pain'& these people are implying that gunjan is in pain'How can that be????I don't understand it..!!

"aap thik to hai na? aap pichle dus minute se yahan ekele kyun khade hai????aap ka kuch kho gaya hai kya???Mein dhund ke du??"

I was brought out of my trance on listening to these words and realised that I was standing alone on that corner of the beach & staring at nothing'my eyes were so clouded with tears that although somewhere in the back of my head I knew that I shouldn't be standing there & should be driving to the city hospital'my legs were not moving'I wanted them to move but they just refused to do so..The idea of gunjan being in pain was so painful that not only my heart but also my body was rejecting to face that pain..I can't loose her'!!

I wiped my eyes and looked at the speaker of those words..She was a little girl in a cute frilled frok with blue roses on it'Gunjan loves roses'

"mera sabkuch gaya hai'" my voice sounded dead even to me'!!

"to aap yahan khade hoke kya kar rahe ho????Jao aur use dhundo na'!! chinta maat karo mein kanha ji se pray karungi ke wo aapko mil jaye" she said with so much faith in her voice that I saw her ray of hope in her words..

Gunjan always says that "Baccho mein bhagwan ka rrop hota hai"if this child is so faithful abut the fact that I will get back Whatever I have lost then what the hell am I doing here???Standing in this beach & drowning in my pain'which may even prove to utterly useless in the end..May be gunjan just fainted & that's why she is in the hospital and when I will reach there she will be waiting for me with her trademark frown and tell me- "Samrat'!! Abhi bhi late???Tum humeshe late kyun ate ho???Bhul gaye aaj hume designer ke paas meri dress lane ke liye jaana hai??ha??"

I bent down & kissed the child's forehead.. "Tum saach bol rahi ho'Mujhe yahn nahi hona chahiye mujhe use dhund na chahiye..mein jata hu'aur ha tum prarthana zarur karna mere liye.."my voice had some hope in it..i was hopefull that I will be able to see my Gunjan safe & sound..!!

I ran towards the parking lot in order I get my car'Once in the car I drove as fast as I can towards the City Hospital...I was sure by this time that I will go there & get to see Gunjan perfectly fine.ready to shout on me because I didn't even change & was still wearing my swimming clothes..!!

This drive is turning into a nightmare.Some accident has happened & so the road is blocked.I just asked the traffic police how much time it will take to clear the blockade & he said that it will take at least 1 hour!! I am so outraged..Gujan's going to kill me for leaving her in the hospital for so long & we won't be able to make it to the designer today!! And its not possible to run to the Hospital as it takes 3 hours to reach it by car only!!The sun was setting right now..the sky has turned a brilliant shade of orange'Gunjan loves this time of the day..!!

Just looking at the beautiful sky outside which by now has turned into a canvas of colours there was red,orange,a bright yellowish shade & the resultant colour was so breathtakingly beautiful that it reminded me of another such day when we were together & it was the first day I saw Gunjan!! I still remember that day as if it was yesterday'

4 years ago

"Oh god guys tumlog kitne slow ho..agar yaad nahi ho to baata du ke hume art class ke trip pe aj jaana hai kal nahi'"'I was shouting on Benji & Uday my friends as it was the third week of our first year in college & we all were going for a outdoor trip to the beach'

Our art teacher was obsessed with colours and wanted all of us to go to the beach that day and try to paint the different colours in the sky just after the sun sets..!!Well I will admit that most of our class was more excited about going to the beach than the painting part..

"xcuse me..kya ye bus beach ja rahi hai art class ke trip par?"..a timid musical voice asked from behind me.I was really at the end of my wits at that time Benji was supposed bring my canvas and he conveniently forgot to do that so I was supposed to use one of the college canvas's and I can't draw properly on anything except my own canvass..and on top of that these stupid people asking stupid questions..I mean there's a banner on the bus "Art Class Trip to The Beach-Excel College"still such questions'!!??

I said sarcastically-"nahi!!!! Beach trip ka banner laga ke hum Mumbi darshan pe ja rahe hai.." and looked back to look at the person who asked that question ...

I have never seen that girl before..She was fair with a slender figure..she was wearing a pale green salwar kurta with beads at the end of her duppata which she was continuously wrapping around her fingers'sure she was nervous'I looked at her face and what I really saw there at that moment was her eyes'which was filled with fear at that moment..i could make that out even from behind her specks'...

p.s-ok so that's the second update..

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how it i...and feel free to criticise... Edited by MyArchangel - 13 years ago
Wao dear awsm updt ,superb.hpe sam wil find gunjan. plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Omg jaana awesome updt.. Fear at the beginning of the updt and fairy tale like at the end😳
Awww u said 'kanha ji' u knw i believe d most on krishna bhagwan/kanha ji.. Realy felt sum pure kind of feeling with it😊 and nt that child evn i pray kanha ji that samrat gets gunjan bck😊
really loved sajan's 1st meet😳
want u to continue their next aftr 1st meet soon..Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 years ago