Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Hi..everyone for all those who are confused about who I am because of my changed user name I am titli'lol'LOLremember me????Wink

Anyways I just decided to write my first ever ff on sajan as somehow I am really missing them & so thought of writing my own story about them..

This is my first attempt to an f.f'and I am sure its gonna be bad'so please feel free to criticize & tell me how awe-full it is'LOL

So here starts the story'.

"it starts from a day when sajan are out on the beach enjoying themselves"

Plot-Samrat & Gunjan loves each other'more than life'more than love itself'They are blissfully happy & ready to get married'However destiny has some other plans'.!! What will Samrat do when the love of his life is about to me snatched away from him Forever'will he let her go'or will he stop her'Is he ready to say "GOODBYE" yet????Is he strong enough to let her go...or is he determined enough to make her stay...!!

Chap1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&PID=37836536&#37836536

Chap2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&PID=37909327&#37909327

Chap3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&PID=38080740&#38080740

Chap4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&TPN=10

Chap5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&PID=38729793&#38729793

Chap6

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583120&TPN=17&#40943471

Edited by MyArchangel - 31 March 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXDisha17358674gunjanmariyarosecutiekarantakiarmjhtian94gnaneswariAnjali_12annu02--YaZ--iluvsalman-Aastha_Mohit-SM_317cool_tuliHealMeForever-Ishita-preety88Shafoo-Jyotika-No_Comments-Ocean.eyes-aashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Goodbye"..not yet..(My first SAJAN f.f)chap6 pg17" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Jaanaaaa.. See m d 1st oneEmbarrassed[:D/][:D/]
U Know na, a min b4 net wasn't getting accessed i was trying from past 5-10mins.. Bt atlas it did *sign of relief*
all bcoz i truly wanted to be d 1st one to comment on ur ffEmbarrassed
ok now enuf of my bak-bakLOL and CONGO for ur 1st ff jaanaHug and ur 1st ff is on sajanEmbarrassed awww dats special for meEmbarrassed
and thanks for converting it into ff frm ssBig smile and thanks for happy e.. Ab u knw na wat i wanna say.. so m nt writing more.. Cauze i wanna read nw.. I was so excited that i directly commented hereLOL
ohk.. M reading nw..
And yeah jaana i won't b able to hit 'like' buttonUnhappy wil do it later..

Edited by charmee_sammy - 06 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyArchangel

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Awesome Yaar . . .
Pllzz Add Me To PM List < 3 ! Embarrassed

MyArchangel

-Ishita-

IF-Rockerz

-Ishita-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
M in a Comlete State of shock.. Shocked
But i Simply Loved the lot.. and the Name Of-course... Heart
Desperately waiting for the Next Parts...

MyArchangel

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@charmee-ooooooooooooo jaana...................Smile
i love you..........
thanks...................Hug

@ishi-You actually liked it???????????Shocked
wow........Smile
awesum.......................Smile

@sana-yeah sure dear.............Smile

mohit_rockstar

mohit_rockstar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
wonderful concept dear..plz add me 2 ur pm list..:)

MyArchangel

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@mohit_rockstar-yeah i have added you...& thanks again for liking...

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ok so here's the first chapter-

"Goodbye"'..not yet'.

"Samrat'.!!Tum beach pe akele khade hoke kya kar rahe ho????Mujhe dekhna bandh karo and Come here fast before I splash water on your face.." and then she bursted into a fit of giggles'I sometimes wonder that will it ever stop amazing me that how through some convulated plan of fate I have ended up in this wonderful relationship with Gunjan'the shy girl who I made fun of on the first day of college has somehow manged to play the chords of my heart and ended up not only being my best friend but also the sole reason for living,my love..my fiance..

"Enough!!!! Are you coming with me or not?" she called from where she was standing knee length into the sea water'.she loves swimming and so she has dragged me here today just two days before our dream wedding so that we can enjoy one full day out here in the beach without all our relatives eating our heads about weeding preparations and flowers & guests & etc'.etc'.i sometimes wish that we could have had a court marriagee'but then again the weeding was our dream & we wanted everyone to be happy about it'

"Wait a second'!!Mein change karke ata hu" I said smiling as she pouted over the fact that I have not changed yet & was standing there just gazing at her'!! I can't help myself I just love to gaze at her all the time she is my angel & I Love her too much'

I was smiling to myself as I came out from the changing room in order to join her.I can't help it just the thought of doing something,anything with her makes me elated. "Oh no!!" I realised that in my hurry to be with her I have forgotten to unfasten my shoe..i bent down to do that.."Ok!! I am ready lets swim"..i said while unfastening my shoe and looked up in order to see her beautiful angelic face smiling down at me'However I couldn't see her'!! She was not there'!! I panicked'where was she?? She was just there smiling at me from where she stood in the knee length water before I left but she just wasn't there any more'There was also something strangely wrong about the beach'I mean no one was in the water anymore instead there were small and large groups of people standing together with serious faces and discussing something'in my panic I could only make out a few words like "bechari"'" "hope wo bach jaye" from the collective hum

That made me more tensed'I half ran towards the first group of people who were standing nearest to me..

"Kya Aap ne Gunjan ko dekha?mera matlab apne ek ladki ko dekha?wo abhi dus minuite pehle wahan thi"'I said fanatically to them while ponting my finger to indicate where in the sea I have left her'.

"Yahn kuch hua hai kya??Kya apne use dekha??"why are these people not replying'

"Kya usne ek white sleeveless top aur shorts pehne the?"

"ha'ha wahi'wo meri fiance hai'kya apne use dekha?Agar ha to please mujhe batayi ye ke who kaha hai??"..

"Dakhiye hum yakeen ke saath nahi kahe sakte ke hum jiski bat kar rahe hai wo apki fiance hai ke nahi' par abhi panch minuite pehle wahan ek accident hua hai ek baccha samundar mein dub raha tha aur ek ladki use bachane gayi aur use life guard ke hatho de diya par wo khud jab tayerke wapas aa rahi thi to wo ek badi di leher me fas gayi'"

What are these people trying to imply????Gunjan'meri gunjan???? No ways!!! Aisa nahi ho sakta'.Gunjan kiko kuch nhai ho sakta'!!

"'........aur jab tak life guards use bach ke le aye tab tak wo bahos ho gayi thi..use City Hospital le gaye hai hume lagta hai ke aap ko ek bar City Hospital jana chahiye"'.!!!!

p.s-ok guys that's the first chapter...tell me how it is...feel free to critisise..

Edited by MyArchangel - 06 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXDisha17mohit_rockstarmjhtian94rosecutiekarantakiar358674Anjali_12SM_317sadufcool_tuliHealMeForeverSandCastle.-Aastha_Mohit-AttractiveAdya-Jyotika-Shafoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top