Poll Choice
Main door "Locked"
Note "M not inside" by Umang at the door
Main Door wide opened
Anita standing there to greet them
Anything Else..?
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Vote for the reason on seeing which Gopi is Shocked.....

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows episode, what has Gopi seen at Anita/Umang's house that has caused her to drop the gifts?

I think it's her parents personally. They are not dead as she has been thinking but are employed as servants in those people's house, or Anita/Umang parents (one or both of them) are Gopi parents and she is not an orphan as she has been thinking.

Alternatively little Panna answered the door.

Its not a note coz gopi is "unpad gawar", remember? It must be the biggest chinese lock she has ever had the chance to set her eyes upon
Locked door! I am going with this because something like this was there on of the spoilers earlier! 
I thought of a better one! She sees another Aham, who is smiling at her and looking at her with love!😆 Now Aham is angry how he is smiling at Gopi and is totally confused.
Originally posted by br2499

I thought of a better one! She sees another Aham, who is smiling at her and looking at her with love!😆 Now Aham is angry how he is smiling at Gopi and is totally confused.
😆😆aham twin
Gopi saw chichichichich umang stripping with girls😆
Gopi is not silly to just drop the shagun thali,it could be a lock on the door after the invite or she saw Umang admist may girls.Still a surprise or a spoiler we have to wait n see...........................😆
As i said in another thread, she must have seen Umang with girls...real girls who are not like kinjalBen....😛
yeah i guess he'll be drinkin nd party must b goin on wid gals wearin tinyyyyy clothes :P :P