Remix

India-Forums

   
Remix
Remix

want remix group back together

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 975

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
u know guys rebelde way ka sara group rebelde way k bad bhi sath me aaya...
agr remix ka waps aana possible nahi hai par remix group to waps aasakta hai na....
i really miss remix group.... har koi alag show me kaam karne laga hai... pkyek me priya wal ko role acha hai lekin us ka koi apna track nahi hai because she is not lead kya esa nahi ho skta k raj priya shweta or karan sath me kisi new show me lead ho...... plzz is baat ko socho... i really want them back together..

 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manurSimi_YaRaLoverkasuuuu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Joined: 16 June 2006
Posts: 15117

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar shelly...do log ko saath lana hi mushkil hain and u talking about four? ROFL Its not impossible but I don't see that happening except with the come back of remix!! And I am always in double thoughts if I want remix back or not! Tongue

Why don't we do one thing...lets all remix fans get together and produce a show...with these four as leads! That's the only other way I see that happening! LOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Arre yaar shelly...do log ko saath lana hi mushkil hain and u talking about four? ROFL Its not impossible but I don't see that happening except with the come back of remix!! And I am always in double thoughts if I want remix back or not! Tongue

Why don't we do one thing...lets all remix fans get together and produce a show...with these four as leads! That's the only other way I see that happening! LOLTongue

That's a great idea too .... par humein sponsor kaun karega LOLLOL unhe khud hi shayad karna padega LOLLOL
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingshelly

u know guys rebelde way ka sara group rebelde way k bad bhi sath me aaya...
agr remix ka waps aana possible nahi hai par remix group to waps aasakta hai na....
i really miss remix group.... har koi alag show me kaam karne laga hai... pkyek me priya wal ko role acha hai lekin us ka koi apna track nahi hai because she is not lead kya esa nahi ho skta k raj priya shweta or karan sath me kisi new show me lead ho...... plzz is baat ko socho... i really want them back together..

 

shelly Raj ko hi PKYEK mein laane ke liye humein kitna posts karna pad raha hai .... phir bhi pata nahi kuch hoga bhi ya nahi ..... and four leads in one show --- that's like next to impossible dear TongueTongue I don't think aisa kuch possible hoga ... aur hum log ismein kar bhi kya sakte hain ..CryCry
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
shellz..even raj isnt in pkyek now...its difficult man!
the four wot cum together unless SA shows some mercy and akes andr season of remix..till den see remix n re live the past!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 975

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=BUBLAI][QUOTE=-YaRa-Forever-]Arre yaar shelly...do log ko saath lana hi mushkil hain and u talking about four? ROFL Its not impossible but I don't see that happening except with the come back of remix!! And I am always in double thoughts if I want remix back or not! Tongue

Why don't we do one thing...lets all remix fans get together and produce a show...with these four as leads! That's the only other way I see that happening! LOLTongue
 
i know yar do ko hi lana mushkil hai but i m missing them yar...
wow funny na ham ek show produce karen han ye impossible hai... or wese arpita sahi kah rahi hai humein sponsor kaun karega.... 
kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 6672

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

shellz..even raj isnt in pkyek now...its difficult man!
the four wot cum together unless SA shows some mercy and akes andr season of remix..till den see remix n re live the past!

yaa debo ....sirf SA can only do something ... or else I don't see any chances CryCry... It's very difficult to bring the four of them together CryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
REMIX RECAPS/ KEKTA/ REMIX COPIES - IMP!!

2 3

Author: foresight   Replies: 21   Views: 5183

foresight 21 5183 24 June 2006 at 11:40am by uvcraziestfan
DEATH OF REMIX:REMIX AS A HUMAN

2 3 4

Author: remixgalgenz   Replies: 25   Views: 5575

remixgalgenz 25 5575 13 June 2006 at 1:21am by wacko_aashi
Remix 4some or Remix 2some

2 3

Author: ashi_mania   Replies: 22   Views: 4802

ashi_mania 22 4802 16 May 2006 at 5:42am by Dead devil
remix remix remix

2 3 4

Author: coolpinks   Replies: 25   Views: 5270

coolpinks 25 5270 16 January 2006 at 6:41am by _Taniia_
monday - remix remix

2 3 4

Author: exquisite gal   Replies: 27   Views: 5015

exquisite gal 27 5015 20 September 2005 at 4:33am by exquisite gal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index