Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Chikku ki Jawani...(bachelor's Party)

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Arjun's dadi comes to arohi's house and goes inside and tells sankit to call Daljit..... then she sees shefali and goes to her and looks her up and down and yells at here....Then she sees chikku coming down dancing and she calls him a rabbit and chikku calls his bodyguard..... arjun comes down and goes in  front of her and chikku assk her how she likes his bodyguard and she says that he's the best bodyguard....

Arjun touches his feet and she blesses him.... chikku tells him to throw her out right now and arjun tells him that he's his dadi and chikku starts to complement her.... Then his dadi sees arohi and tells her that hope she gets the best husband and tells her that im your DJ's childhood friend and everyone takes her blessing.... DJ comes out and they both hug each other and then DJ takes her upstairs....

Arohi goes to chikku and says i want to talk to you but chikku says after i make this call..... arohi goes to arjun and keeps telling him to return the ring.... arjun says why should i give it back mamaji say it to me.... arohi says your still dreaming of becoming ths house's damad and arjun says i lost my heart not my confidence....

Gauri goes to chikku and tells him to get ready for tonights function but chikku says that he doesnt feel to good so he wont be able to come..... arjun goes behind him but chikku tells him that today is his holiday and that he can meet his dadi... shefali is listening to this and thinks why did chikku change and she thinks that there is something fishy...

Biji and DJ are talking in her room.... Kartar tells biji that he respects her a lot and biji asks what's wrong and he tells her that his wasnt right for her to come here at this time.... he tells her everything that happened and how arjun kidnapped arohi..... then he says i understand you coming here but my kids wont.... biji says that whatever it is but you started it didnt you..... kartar gets up and leaves and DJ tells her not to feel bad....

DJ shows her how arjun is chikku's bodyguard and biji tells her that time can change anytime.... biji says that i'll leave and DJ says that do come tonight its arohi's mendhi and if nothing then just come to see your pota....

Arjun sees her coming down and goes to her and he takes her outside.... arjun tells biji to forgive him and biji says that because of you i got a chance to keep my head high in front of Daljit.... arjun tells biji to look after herself and biji tells him that the girl is beautiful... arjun asks what girl and biji says i know everything and arjun smiles...

chikku is on the phone and says that i told my fiance that i cant come today just make sure the party is good.... shefali hears this and says that so this is his plan now i'll catch him red handed..... shefali comes and tells him that i found out today why chikku isnt coming to mendhi today and you can bring his truth out today.... arjun says that i wont do that because i want to get arohi back but not by making anyone feel down..... shefali tells him that he wont have to do anything nad that she'll do everything and gauri listens to this and say that i wont let this plan succeed...

Please read the WRITTEN update and also do press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 06 January 2011 at 8:12am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83meghs120covertina105ikra96s0umyabhatkcanuAnku_20mitumiTamy95ttt0011SabeeqaK--Minks--Wisteria.-anzaeram-misssmilyworldequalsyounan_10Anupa28Jay-Deerasika_DSbrokenmirrorst-mayur-sajan-jipkknd06thousandmilesdaisyluvxTimax-Alina-aksh4IFSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGMeehak.

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
great biji has entered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thnx. .

lilindiangurl13

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thankss for the update. im at work now so this is a life saver!!
will follow..

lilindiangurl13

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thanks a lot

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
thanks sweeetsss.. :)

wow...DJ n arjunz dadi.....nice female jodi...lol...

lilindiangurl13

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

lilindiangurl13

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
argh..gauri has to spoil eveything *iewl*
only briji can bring arjuhi together now..

thanks again dear!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index