India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

mysterious meeting

sargun Groupbie
sargun
sargun

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Today's meeting between Bajpayee and kashayps was mysterious. but it seems that it will be successful to meet suhana and ishaan. i hope they will come close to each other in tomorrow's episode. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18maheen55Siddhi_Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargun

Today's meeting between Bajpayee and kashayps was mysterious. but it seems that it will be successful to meet suhana and ishaan. i hope they will come close to each other in tomorrow's episode. 

nothing dadaji and badi maa would have told the truth about ishan suhana marriage to KK .........aur kaya................but what i want to know is why ishaan left the houseConfused
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Ishaan may be left the house, knowing that this is badimaa, dadaji plan and felt sad that they knew their personal matter .

Tommorow no confession :

1st scenes  : Bajpaiji- suhana
2nd scene : Inder- Elesh telling ishaan to tell suhana his love
3rd scenes : rano, rajni-disha scene
4th scene : dadji-sonali

Episode ends Precap : with Ishaan coming to suhana room and about to talk with herUnhappy

-- Monday :

1st scene : everyone is tensed, rano-radhabua scene
2nd, 3rd scene : suhana remembering all memories with ishaan
4th scene : ishaan comes to the room to talk with suhana ...

Episode ends  Precap : Suhana cries and hugs ishaan and says she really wants to be in this house she want to be with him. Big smile

So tuesday may be conformation..

Oh God  The CVS are dragging it a lot  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edited by abhi786 - 06 January 2011 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04cherrypansyFeefiiViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Ishaan may be left the house, knowing that this is badimaa, dadaji plan and felt sad that they knew their personal matter .

Tommorow no confession :

1st scenes  : Bajpaiji- suhana
2nd scene : Inder- Elesh telling ishaan to tell suhana his love
3rd scenes : rano, rajni-disha scene
4th scene : dadji-sonali

Episode ends Precap : with Ishaan coming to suhana room and about to talk with herUnhappy

-- Monday :

1st scene : everyone is tensed, rano-radhabua scene
2nd, 3rd scene : suhana remembering all memories with ishaan
4th scene : ishaan comes to the room to talk with suhana ...

Episode ends  Precap : Suhana cries and hugs ishaan and says she really wants to be in this house she want to be with him. Big smile

So tuesday may be conformation..

Oh God  The CVS are dragging it a lot  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

tuka laga rahe ho ya OBS mein aisa hua tha
Confused
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
    What I don't understand , Even after finding out abt the Stupidest Plan of the Century , Ishaaan left Angry. Why he didn't go to Suhana and find out her side of the story. Since Suhana was right Sonali  came btw them and he always took Sonali side . Why not for once stick to ur Official Wife? Tell her that u love her and is She loves him or even like him in that case he is willing to give her more time otherwise they can go their separate ways.  Not give any Elders time to plot more. 
    Sireously Ishaan Censoredme off. He doesn't have back bones at all. He Looks like " DAMSEL IN DISTRESS " Evil Smile.   He is a man why he always looks so helpless. so what either she loves u or she doesn't? If it bothers u that much that she doesn't love u back, than decide. choose one option. If Suhana doesn't love Ishaaan and tell him that,  i think she just did him a big favor . But v all know tub-light takes time to flicker. Geek But seriously dude talk to her. 
     Why Sonali is crying now? Why did she say tumhe galat faimi hui hain " stupid Girl.

But I did got my one Wish today. I saw flashback Thappad .LOL Didn't i say my girl ( Meena ) will work her magic ? They need to increase her pay. She really is working hard here . It's not easy working at Kashyaps Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhagia_kGarima_04

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
They don't tell about the plan to ishaan ... i am sure that they just asked him to have a divorce and told him to leave th room and after that dada ji conveyed the whole plan to KK

As far as meeting scene was concern...it was the worst scene of SGP so far

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

They don't tell about the plan to ishaan ... i am sure that they just asked him to have a divorce and told him to leave th room and after that dada ji conveyed the whole plan to KK

As far as meeting scene was concern...it was the worst scene of SGP so far

trueee......the meeting scene ws bad....they shud hv shown some parts of the discussion.....the CVs r jus testing our patience..........ok nt a prob.....BRING IT ON GUYZ.....lets c hw long u ppl cn drag...AngryAngryAngry
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

What I don't understand , Even after finding out abt the Stupidest Plan of the Century , Ishaaan left Angry. Why he didn't go to Suhana and find out her side of the story. Since Suhana was right Sonali  came btw them and he always took Sonali side . Why not for once stick to ur Official Wife? Tell her that u love her and is She loves him or even like him in that case he is willing to give her more time otherwise they can go their separate ways.  Not give any Elders time to plot more. 
    Sireously Ishaan Censoredme off. He doesn't have back bones at all. He Looks like " DAMSEL IN DISTRESS " Evil Smile.   He is a man why he always looks so helpless. so what either she loves u or she doesn't? If it bothers u that much that she doesn't love u back, than decide. choose one option. If Suhana doesn't love Ishaaan and tell him that,  i think she just did him a big favor . But v all know tub-light takes time to flicker. Geek But seriously dude talk to her. 
     Why Sonali is crying now? Why did she say tumhe galat faimi hui hain " stupid Girl.

But I did got my one Wish today. I saw flashback Thappad .LOL Didn't i say my girl ( Meena ) will work her magic ? They need to increase her pay. She really is working hard here . It's not easy working at Kashyaps Wink

hahaha..........i loved reading ur post........i cud actually read my frustration in ur lines...seriously....good work....KUDOS.....!!! hehe............n yeah.....good u reminded me yaa........tht thappad............wooww........yippieeeee.......again v got 2 see......the only good thing in 2days episode.....whr r u Meena darling??????? humari JASOOS kidhar hai???? plz bring her back....shes the best person 2 explain things 2 both SUHANA N ISHAAN....for sure....hehe

Edited by Garima_04 - 06 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top