India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

today's epi :WASTE (Page 4)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hey i was thinkin the same....her dad will tell her...Lets go home...U'll never have to be here n stuff...
N she'll out of a sudden ...blast n be like..noone asked me...what I wanted...n stuff...I agree todays episode was a waste...scaring the viwers...not done...n i think they will show the decision tomorrow n next week...things wud be fine...lol

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch
 nooo..... it was the case wid me too... even i felt emotional for that particular scene....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch
 nooo..... it was the case wid me too... even i felt emotional for that particular scene....Cry
Thank god... and thanks vedula.... I am sane and normal.....LOL... mujhe lag raha tha... mere aasoon ko Ms.Gold pe daya aa gayi....par dimaag toh kuch aur hi maan raha tha....Confused... so it means the  scene was a bit well done....Embarrassed
ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tantrums..

TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME ........ I MEAN NOTHING MEANING SHOWN ....... JUST THE DECISION WAS MADE ... THATS ALL THEY SHOWED ......BT WHT WAS THE DECISION???
I THINK THEY R JUST SCARING SUHANA THAT SHE WILL NOT HAV TO LIVE HERE NYMORE..... SO THT SHE REALIZES HER LOVE FOR THE FAMILY AND ISHAAN ..........
I THINK EVN ISHAAN I GOING TO CONFESS SUHANA HIS LOVE FOR HER ..........

BUT TODAY'S EPISODE WAS JUST - NO WORD YAAR... ADD URSELF WHO SO EVR HAS SEEN AND FOR PEOPLE WHO MISSED TODAY'S EPISODE ...DON'T WORRY NOTHING SPECIAL OR EVN NORMAL SHOWN...

u r 100% correct.it was waste.i expected lot but nothing happend..............same drama again 
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Confession can not be shown before Tuesday's episode with such a slow paceConfused

I think we'll get a cliffhanger on Tuesday's episod and then on Wednesday we would see the moment we have been waiting for...Embarrassed
rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
they r showing scene to scene same as OBS. I dont want suhana to confess her love in front of all the family members. I want SGP to show it differently.
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hi, I'm posting for the first time, but read the updates regularly.

I'm disappointed as they have not shown Badi Ma or Dadaji regretting their actions. Only Sona seems to be the one with a conscience and seeking Suhana's forgiveness. Glad to see the  disgusted sort of look Alok gave BadiMa, she deserves it.

In fact, if anything KK seems to have joined them in their scheme since he's using reverse psychology on Suhana by saying he made a mistake, she shouldn't stay in a bheed, etc. This way they're making out that Suhana is in the wrong and childish. And child-like, she'll tell her dad no no this is my home and I'm Ishaan's official wife so I won't go with you. Everyone will be happy and relieved. And BadiMa & Dadaji will say we did right (that they were right to manipulate others lives?).

I don't want Suhana to fall into their trap. I want her to confess her love to Ishaan in private and not as a sign of her weakness. She shouldn't always be the one to keep changing her position for others. For once, show her as being in control and dignified and as a strong person who is right this time (I mean on this issue, IMHO).

hamzanuha

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Hi, I'm posting for the first time, but read the updates regularly.

I'm disappointed as they have not shown Badi Ma or Dadaji regretting their actions. Only Sona seems to be the one with a conscience and seeking Suhana's forgiveness. Glad to see the  disgusted sort of look Alok gave BadiMa, she deserves it.

In fact, if anything KK seems to have joined them in their scheme since he's using reverse psychology on Suhana by saying he made a mistake, she shouldn't stay in a bheed, etc. This way they're making out that Suhana is in the wrong and childish. And child-like, she'll tell her dad no no this is my home and I'm Ishaan's official wife so I won't go with you. Everyone will be happy and relieved. And BadiMa & Dadaji will say we did right (that they were right to manipulate others lives?).

I don't want Suhana to fall into their trap. I want her to confess her love to Ishaan in private and not as a sign of her weakness. She shouldn't always be the one to keep changing her position for others. For once, show her as being in control and dignified and as a strong person who is right this time (I mean on this issue, IMHO).

hamzanuha

I know my dear that is the greatest WEAK POINT and tragedy of SGP. Other shows they dipict their protagonists as winners (per say) and here in SGP the CV are bending over backwards to show the protagonist as a loser. I HATE THAT!!

Go to top