Sasural Genda Phool

today's epi :WASTE (Page 3)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch
U cried for sona!? now i m thinking i should watch the epi to see wht actualli made you cry LOL 

no dear...LOL. only u clicked the LIKE button.... which shows my reaction was ABNORMAL..... i seriously need to go for a diagnosis......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192infinity00Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yes they dragged a lot but i liked the way they are going as doing some thing different and more real then OBS.......I impressed by sonali and suhana part and sanjana too...the arrival of sanjana at such a crucial moment is also another thing which they did not shown in OBS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaAraamtantrums..-allizwell-infinity00

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch
U cried for sona!? now i m thinking i should watch the epi to see wht actualli made you cry LOL 

no dear...LOL. only u clicked the LIKE button.... which shows my reaction was ABNORMAL..... i seriously need to go for a diagnosis......ROFLROFL
arre aise thodi Tongue me genuinely like ur comment Wink
doc ke paas jaane ki koi zaroorat nahin hain! D'ohLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

no dear...LOL. only u clicked the LIKE button.... which shows my reaction was ABNORMAL..... i seriously need to go for a diagnosis......ROFLROFL

Even i too liked that scene...it was the best in the episode and hunar performed so well

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
But as far as the other scenes are concerned ....here are my views:

It was ok but the way the meeting was going inside the room and expressions given by inder and company was very very weird and badi maa too was doing overacting today......the way she was looking towards KK and dadaji's performance was worst among all his earlier performances .

Only sonali , suhana and ishaan did well today...it was the only OK scene in the episode but all other scene were just too bad and OBS showed the scene of their meeting and ishaan's brothers expressions  in much better way than SGP did

Edited by Sinha18 - 06 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Confession can not be shown before Tuesday's episode with such a slow paceConfused

-allizwell-

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Even i too liked that scene...it was the best in the episode and hunar performed so well
[/QUOTE]

Himanshu SGP mein  ishaan sona jap nahi chota aur tum iss forum pe hunar jap nahi chodte...........kaya chakkar hai bossLOLLOL............sirf tumhe hi hunar ka hunar ku  dikhta haiConfused

Edited by 111192 - 06 January 2011 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-Pallavi-Sinha18-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Himanshu SGP mein  ishaan sona jap nahi chota aur tum iss forum pe hunar jap nahi chodte...........kaya chakkar hai bossLOLLOL............sirf tumhe hi hunar ka hunar ku  dikhta haiConfused
[/QUOTE]

Thank god main bach gayi....Renu ne sirf Himanshu ko pakda.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Sinha18111192

Go to top