Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

today's epi :WASTE (Page 2)

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Same kahan hai Renu!! there was definetly less roona dhona from Rano, Sonali took over the Rona Dhona part, for the first time I think , they showed every body,s faces for 3-4 minutes, credit goes to music director not giving us dhan dhan music!!! Suhana was looking pretty and Sad!!! Sanju was sad, Dolly Didi was Sad, if only they have shown Meethi and Meena sad , and the chai wala forgot his name!!! it would have been fantastic, I think it was a fantastic effort by CV not to COPY , the other one. I liked it , thoda thoda kar kay khana chayiee bhai, aaram aaram say. Precap was good Ishaan was crying , aw aw , dont cry Ishaan , we are already crying for you. You still would have plan B.Badi maa abd Dadji would definetly have that.. Monady or Tuesday might be the day. So week end phir say gaya tail lenay
i suppose ishaan will b cryingCry nd confessing to suhana his loveEmbarrassed!
but yes today they showed almost evryone except meena nd methi...and yes sanjana was luking cool as well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tantrums..

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh dear oh dear. I knew it.
I haven't watched it yet but I don't think we'll see anything productive until next week. They're dragging it so they can make up some other stupid ideas.
they don't hav ny other track rite now so just keep on dragging lik other dumbs serials....

Just as I thought. I know its too good to be true if something did happen today so I am not surprised.
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Same kahan hai Renu!! there was definetly less roona dhona from Rano, Sonali took over the Rona Dhona part, for the first time I think , they showed every body,s faces for 3-4 minutes, credit goes to music director not giving us dhan dhan music!!! Suhana was looking pretty and Sad!!! Sanju was sad, Dolly Didi was Sad, if only they have shown Meethi and Meena sad , and the chai wala forgot his name!!! it would have been fantastic, I think it was a fantastic effort by CV not to COPY , the other one. I liked it , thoda thoda kar kay khana chayiee bhai, aaram aaram say. Precap was good Ishaan was crying , aw aw , dont cry Ishaan , we are already crying for you. You still would have plan B.Badi maa abd Dadji would definetly have that.. Monady or Tuesday might be the day. So week end phir say gaya tail lenay

seema ji.............. i have'nt seen OBS video's on youtube .............just saw toda fodi by suhana .............all this was told to me by himanshu........................waise i would say SGP CV's need a big applaud as they have made a loyal fan like you to become sarcasticWink..................aap ka sarcasm aaj kal har post mein dikhta haiLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Garima_04Sinha18-allizwell-infinity00

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Yaa today episode is a waste..
Frist dadaji has told badimaa to bring ishaan in his room, now dadaji, dadimaa, bajpaiji, badimaa, ishaan and his father in dadaji room and they close the door. Outside I-R-D-E- and ishika waiting .

Ishika tells sona that suhana has come and something is serious, now sona goes and starts talking to suhana , she closes the door..

Now in dadaji room ishaan father says ITNA HOYA NO ONE TELL HIM "  Bajpaiji says it ios all his fault.. Dadaji says only one rasta.. and they show again I-R-D-E outside and now door open and bajpaiji goes to meet suhana ........

Precap : Bajpaiji says to suhana it is a mistake and he wants to rectify it , inder and elesh tells ishaan to tell suhana about his love, ishaan is crying

Nothing happened.. conformation will be on monday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..Garima_04-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtantrums..vedula_1Sinha18111192Keenu.Gcherrypansy

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

seema ji.............. i have'nt seen OBS video's on youtube .............just saw toda fodi by suhana .............all this was told to me by himanshu........................waise i would say SGP CV's need a big applaud as they have made a loyal fan like you to become sarcasticWink..................aap ka sarcasm aaj kal har post mein dikhta haiLOLLOL
  Haw, is that so obveious!!! no no I am not Sarcastic ( say it in Suhana way) I am being a GENUINE fan , my whole koft was gone to see Suhana , she was looking so so pretty, kay bus. Whats the point of being sarcastic as Jab Jab Jo Jo Hona Hai Tab Tab Woh Woh Hota Hai!!! but I am looking at other things now, the cenimatography, art direction, music, editing, they are doing a marvellous job at least its soothing to eyes and ears, also the acting of everyone includng Hunar is excellent , finally she is doing what she is good at( Roona Dhona) she is good now when she in NoT acting as before she was ACTING, catch my drift!!!Wink
Ishaan looked same old Ishaan again, helpless and Baichara, I would have to agree that at least with Sona he is the MAN. Loved Suhana in the precap. Chalo koi Baat nahi
Aaj Nahi toh Kal,  Kal Nahi toh Parsoon
Itni jaldi kiya hai bhai jab serial chalna hai Barsoon ( these lines inspired the original Gol Maal by Amol Palikar Season 1)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtantrums..Sinha18-allizwell-111192Keenu.Gcherrypansy

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. LOL...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....LOL.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.....OuchOuch..... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????Confused Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......Ermm...for abnormal reactions.....Ouch
U cried for sona!? now i m thinking i should watch the epi to see wht actualli made you cry LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..-allizwell-

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Haw, is that so obveious!!! no no I am not Sarcastic ( say it in Suhana way) I am being a GENUINE fan , my whole koft was gone to see Suhana , she was looking so so pretty, kay bus. Whats the point of being sarcastic as Jab Jab Jo Jo Hona Hai Tab Tab Woh Woh Hota Hai!!! but I am looking at other things now, the cenimatography, art direction, music, editing, they are doing a marvellous job at least its soothing to eyes and ears, also the acting of everyone includng Hunar is excellent , finally she is doing what she is good at( Roona Dhona) she is good now when she in NoT acting as before she was ACTING, catch my drift!!!Wink
Ishaan looked same old Ishaan again, helpless and Baichara, I would have to agree that at least with Sona he is the MAN. Loved Suhana in the precap. Chalo koi Baat nahi
Aaj Nahi toh Kal,  Kal Nahi toh Parsoon
Itni jaldi kiya hai bhai jab serial chalna hai Barsoon
( these lines inspired the original Gol Maal by Amol Palikar Season 1)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@bold waah waah! kya baat! kya baat! kyaa baat [mithunda style frm DID] WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top