today's epi :WASTE - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
But as far as the other scenes are concerned ....here are my views:

It was ok but the way the meeting was going inside the room and expressions given by inder and company was very very weird and badi maa too was doing overacting today......the way she was looking towards KK and dadaji's performance was worst among all his earlier performances .

Only sonali , suhana and ishaan did well today...it was the only OK scene in the episode but all other scene were just too bad and OBS showed the scene of their meeting and ishaan's brothers expressions  in much better way than SGP did

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Confession can not be shown before Tuesday's episode with such a slow pace😕
Originally posted by Sinha18

no dear...😆. only u clicked the LIKE button.... which shows my reaction was ABNORMAL..... i seriously need to go for a diagnosis......🤣🤣

Even i too liked that scene...it was the best in the episode and hunar performed so well

Himanshu SGP mein  ishaan sona jap nahi chota aur tum iss forum pe hunar jap nahi chodte...........kaya chakkar hai boss😆😆............sirf tumhe hi hunar ka hunar ku  dikhta hai😕
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago

Himanshu SGP mein  ishaan sona jap nahi chota aur tum iss forum pe hunar jap nahi chodte...........kaya chakkar hai boss😆😆............sirf tumhe hi hunar ka hunar ku  dikhta hai😕

Thank god main bach gayi....Renu ne sirf Himanshu ko pakda.....
hey i was thinkin the same....her dad will tell her...Lets go home...U'll never have to be here n stuff...
N she'll out of a sudden ...blast n be like..noone asked me...what I wanted...n stuff...I agree todays episode was a waste...scaring the viwers...not done...n i think they will show the decision tomorrow n next week...things wud be fine...lol
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Guyz...... u know what..... yest.'s episode was a big let down for me..... today i felt was better than yest. 😆...I mean comparative analysis.....I disliked others trying to hear standing outside the room sticking their ears to the doors......Phew..... bad yaar.....😆.....but still i emoted today to my surprise..... reading the negative  comments..... reg. Ms. Gold..... i did feel irritated towards her.... but shockingly my eyes turned moist today when she was pleading to Madam. I don't know why i felt emotional.......... 

SGP ne phir se jaado ki chadi ghumayi jo mere aasoon bina ijaazat ke behne chale......????😕 Am i the odd one out who felt touched at that scene.... If so... i need to rush for a check up......🤔...for abnormal reactions.....
 nooo..... it was the case wid me too... even i felt emotional for that particular scene....😭
Originally posted by vedula_1

nooo..... it was the case wid me too... even i felt emotional for that particular scene....😭
Thank god... and thanks vedula.... I am sane and normal.....😆... mujhe lag raha tha... mere aasoon ko Ms.Gold pe daya aa gayi....par dimaag toh kuch aur hi maan raha tha....Confused... so it means the  scene was a bit well done....😳
Originally posted by tantrums..

TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME ........ I MEAN NOTHING MEANING SHOWN ....... JUST THE DECISION WAS MADE ... THATS ALL THEY SHOWED ......BT WHT WAS THE DECISION???
I THINK THEY R JUST SCARING SUHANA THAT SHE WILL NOT HAV TO LIVE HERE NYMORE..... SO THT SHE REALIZES HER LOVE FOR THE FAMILY AND ISHAAN ..........
I THINK EVN ISHAAN I GOING TO CONFESS SUHANA HIS LOVE FOR HER ..........

BUT TODAY'S EPISODE WAS JUST - NO WORD YAAR... ADD URSELF WHO SO EVR HAS SEEN AND FOR PEOPLE WHO MISSED TODAY'S EPISODE ...DON'T WORRY NOTHING SPECIAL OR EVN NORMAL SHOWN...

u r 100% correct.it was waste.i expected lot but nothing happend..............same drama again 
Originally posted by Sinha18

Confession can not be shown before Tuesday's episode with such a slow pace😕

I think we'll get a cliffhanger on Tuesday's episod and then on Wednesday we would see the moment we have been waiting for...😳
they r showing scene to scene same as OBS. I dont want suhana to confess her love in front of all the family members. I want SGP to show it differently.