India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

today's epi :WASTE

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME ........ I MEAN NOTHING MEANING SHOWN ....... JUST THE DECISION WAS MADE ... THATS ALL THEY SHOWED ......BT WHT WAS THE DECISION???
I THINK THEY R JUST SCARING SUHANA THAT SHE WILL NOT HAV TO LIVE HERE NYMORE..... SO THT SHE REALIZES HER LOVE FOR THE FAMILY AND ISHAAN ..........
I THINK EVN ISHAAN I GOING TO CONFESS SUHANA HIS LOVE FOR HER ..........

BUT TODAY'S EPISODE WAS JUST - NO WORD YAAR... ADD URSELF WHO SO EVR HAS SEEN AND FOR PEOPLE WHO MISSED TODAY'S EPISODE ...DON'T WORRY NOTHING SPECIAL OR EVN NORMAL SHOWN...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliDiivirose-girlsravssSinha18111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Oh dear oh dear. I knew it.
I haven't watched it yet but I don't think we'll see anything productive until next week. They're dragging it so they can make up some other stupid ideas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..Garima_04rose-girl-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i agree wid u............TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.......yeah...ur right.......the story is gona move forward tht way only...........bt still yaa....sumthin interesting they shud hv shown.......v were as CONFUSED N CURIOUS AS DISHA-ELESH-RAJNI-INDER-ISHIKA...........i pity them....n pity OURSELVES....CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchuflaanjalianjalitantrums..rose-girl-allizwell-cherrypansynami2811

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
yes... every epi aft monday has been such a drag....

PS: please dont type in caps... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliSamrene

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
See........... CV's of SGP never fail to disappoint us.....................all of us are ranting that they should show us something sensible In this track but they are going to show us the same crap as in OBS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliGarima_04-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

See........... CV's of SGP never fail to disappoint us.....................all of us are ranting that they should show us something sensible In this track but they are going to show us the same crap as in OBS.

I thought they were changing it slightly with Sona trying to pacify Suhana. Did that not happen then?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Same kahan hai Renu!! there was definetly less roona dhona from Rano, Sonali took over the Rona Dhona part, for the first time I think , they showed every body,s faces for 3-4 minutes, credit goes to music director not giving us dhan dhan music!!! Suhana was looking pretty and Sad!!! Sanju was sad, Dolly Didi was Sad, if only they have shown Meethi and Meena sad , and the chai wala forgot his name!!! it would have been fantastic, I think it was a fantastic effort by CV not to COPY , the other one. I liked it , thoda thoda kar kay khana chayiee bhai, aaram aaram say. Precap was good Ishaan was crying , aw aw , dont cry Ishaan , we are already crying for you. You still would have plan B.Badi maa abd Dadji would definetly have that.. Monady or Tuesday might be the day. So week end phir say gaya tail lenay

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..Garima_04Sinha18Samrenecherrypansy111192-allizwell-

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh dear oh dear. I knew it.
I haven't watched it yet but I don't think we'll see anything productive until next week. They're dragging it so they can make up some other stupid ideas.
they don't hav ny other track rite now so just keep on dragging lik other dumbs serials....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

Go to top