Bandini

plz its a humbled request to save bandini

Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys plzzzzzzz save bandini plz i just love to see bandini plzzz
don't let it end plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

plzz do sonthing to save bandini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tell me how can we save bandini ...........................

imagine plzz don't end bandini plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz its a humbled request to save bandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Nahid... thumbnail
you can write your requests on Facebook - Imagine's website 
they read the messages and sometimes respond πŸ€”

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeap as Nahid said join FB and request about Bandini on Imagine's official page.!
Do u live in INDIA.?
If yes then PM me i'll tell u another most effective way which we fans are trying from few week and i hope it works as we got positive response
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya  guys plz join facebook and write on imagine wall and for more information PM anjali..plzzzzz
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
yes come and join FB and bombard imagine wall along with other bandini fans....the more the merrier😊
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everybody that loves Bandini, please join us on Facebook, the more we are the impact will be greater. Also Imagine confirmed that they read every post there, so our efforts are not waisted.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
we hope and pray that like similar rumours that have been afloat over months this  piece of news is just that....a rumour ,,,πŸ€”
however we cant be sure so we have to wait and watch as we always  have been doing....
RR said he has no knowledge of it when some of us messaged him so until we hear it  straight from the horse's mouth we cannot say anything for sure....πŸ˜•
this show brought a lot of us from different parts of the world together under one roof here at the bandini forum and i am sure that even those who wish for bandini's closure would miss the joyful camaraderie that it made us all share not so long ago 
so lets hope THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN....the rest is as they say
Que sera sera ....whatever will be will be...
the future's not ours to see
oh Ramona thanks for your beautiful words..was waiting that u post something , i dont think imagine will do it the way fans are bombarding their wall πŸ˜ƒ
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ramo, this is sad news...will visit Imagine...
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Anjali.SANRAJ]Yeap as Nahid said join FB and request about Bandini on Imagine's official page.!
Do u live in INDIA.?
If yes then PM me i'll tell u another most effective way which we fans are trying from few week and i hope it works as we got positive response[/QUOTe/]
hey whats that anji.....i dont know ...tell me also....fir se bakra to nahi bana rahi naa....