India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I like arjun an annie

yasmijn Groupbie
yasmijn
yasmijn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I m sorry guys if you dont like my topic but i realy like the track of annie and arjun. Sorry guys if you dont like it than just skip the part where arjun and annie scenes are but dont write such things that can hurt other feelings. Is a story about geet i know but gave them a chance.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzmingaPGirnhemvbkdg129mistyibhabhaNav2010bamboocopter

minga Senior Member
minga
minga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmijn

I m sorry guys if you dont like my topic but i realy like the track of annie and arjun. Sorry guys if you dont like it than just skip the part where arjun and annie scenes are but dont write such things that can hurt other feelings. Is a story about geet i know but gave them a chance.

i totally agree with you, i am so sick of all these bashing threads and some are getting worse some wanting a death, some actually getting personal and dissing there looks. it totally cool if they dont like them and they want to express their opinion but it is damn right rude to go beyond that point. however i feel the negativity is alot in this forum because on you tube there a lot of vms made on them and everyone i know personally dont have a problem with them. plus i really do like there jodi it totally diffrent it dosent go at slow speed which in these day relationships if someone likes someone they genreally go at good speed. totally agree wid ya it a story about geet n love her n maan but other factors need to be put forward for their story to evolve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmijnPGirnkdg129

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@yasmijn: heey! i can understand you, i personally don't like their track but bashing actors isnt right either. i just feel this should only involve around geet and maan and other couples like dev-meera, pinky-adi are okay but too much of arjun and anwesha isnt what some members prefer. but i can understand your POV
bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I too, like anne and arjun scenes .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingabamboocopter

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Okay I don't like AA and probably never would. But I did like a few parts of Annie's character (not the actor though) like the way she stood up against Arjun for her family in last episode etc. As fro Arjun I haven't made up my mind yet. Like ast episode W*H was going on....Annie says about winning her trust and pushing car would do that for her...what rubbiesh but I think that is CVs fault obviously not the actors. 

What I don't like is that CVs are giving too much footage to AA's story. Parellel tracks are good as they give breathing space to the main leads but they are getting much more screen space these days than would be comfortable for Maaneet's fans. In a 20 mins or so episode at times AA scenes cover 50% of that time....which is totally unacceptable for Maaneet's fans.

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
love them too ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingabamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top