Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

I am disappointed- passion is missing (Page 2)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
oh gr8 Anu...to the point...n plainly said. Even in today's episode they both acted as if they cannot really understand what that fellow was pointing out n they were shying away from seeing hot scenes on TV......thats really unnatural. Two people who r married n so in love n never touched each other.......they shud have been all over each other just as the door of their room closed.......they need not show all these but thats how it will be.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Mr.Zksunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
My only conclusion:

BHPH have been reprimanded severely by the channel to show excessive close scenes at 8:30 slot - so they are changing this to teenage love story

I am severely disappointed . After the so unique morning after scnene in the previous honeymoon - i expected more from them .

Prataap tum aur tumhara kitaab kahan ho?

Edited by sunaina02 - 06 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ktmsanasuya43

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

My only conclusion:

BHPH have been reprimanded severely by the channel to show excessive close scenes at 8:30 slot - so they are changing this to teenage love story

I am severely disappointed . After the so unique morning after scnene in the previous honeymoon - i expected more from them .

Prataap tum aur tumhara kitaab kahan ho?

After morning after they showed the confession scenes and dreams, so I don't think they have been reprimanded. I think, as usual, the CV's have written this track without regard for the story and feelings they had woven into the story in previous episodes.  We are here to remind them.  Wink

Yeah, where is that kitaab??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
probably Pratap shud send the kitaab to the police station by courier!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ktmsMr.Zkmaris08sunaina02

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Maybe Pratap keeps the book for himself LOLLOLROFL

But I do agree, Barun can pull romantic scenes off just like that! He did it in the famous gazebo scene, so why not now?

sangeeta9

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Maybe Pratap keeps the book for himself LOLLOLROFL

But I do agree, Barun can pull romantic scenes off just like that! He did it in the famous gazebo scene, so why not now?

this track of childish innocence dosent go well with the kind of romance that was portrayed earlier by Saavan...... Just as su said  there is romance but no passion at allDisapprove

Shipra_S

petrichorr IF-Sizzlerz
petrichorr
petrichorr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Spot on!

I dont know..........Something or the other has been the issue for last one month  ever since Shravan's confession and now  in the current track - Passion!

Somehow am not  waking up to BHPH anymore........The time zone that I'm in it airs in India by the time I wake up.
I have not yet seen today's episode, inspite of the humour element in yesterday's episode, I wouldnt say it was  thoroughly enjoyable..........

I expected a lot more depth, passion and hubby-wife moments than some witty conversations.

Shipra_S

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sangeeta - you are not understanding my point.

I am expreienced enough to know when the passion advents in real life.

What I mean here is :

Let us suppose when shravan was caressing sachi's face, he was doing it very lovingly but they could have shown a flicker of desire in his eyes at the end , a demanding touch of hand  on Sachis hair, they could zoom on Sachis lips for two seconds

and then come back to what they were showing .

SRK does this switching from passion to easy love and vice-versa  in a very expert way and thats why he is considered the King of romance.

Barun can do it too I know as there were scenes like that before . But yesterday it was missing

Yup sunaina.. actually i wrote in one thread earlier also.. that i liked the acting before the realization of love..now they are hugging each other after every scene... poora puppy love chal raha hai.. we need love between men and women.. not boy and girl... aab ek kiss scene to banta hai.....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Shipra_S

Go to top